• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I got kind of angry when people started questioning the use of 20 psi in our explosion calcs, when they are already low-balled by the formula itself.

At that point I wanted to upgrade the verse out of pure spite.
FUviF6NXsAkTjop

No.
She hit one of Toga's blood vials though, but Toga was anticipating her to do that. You may or may not count that as a speed feat, as it would be too obvious if Toga just intentionally let herself get hit, but that depends.

Anyone watch the nier automata anime yet? God that opening sequence 😬. And people called Chainsaw Man Cgi ugly. Still gonna watch it, mostly for 2B the story

MHA's fight scenes has been hit and miss, but not like absolutely dreadful.
CSM's CGI can be a bit wonky sometimes but that's almost all anime CGI barring Demon Slayer.

People also clowning on Tanjiro's sympathy towards Demons as if a certain green boy isn't about to save someone that's a thousand times worse than any KNY Demon not named Muzan 💀

MHA's fight scenes has been hit and miss, but not like absolutely dreadful.
CSM's CGI can be a bit wonky sometimes but that's almost all anime CGI barring Demon Slayer.

People also clowning on Tanjiro's sympathy towards Demons as if a certain green boy isn't about to save someone that's a thousand times worse than any KNY Demon not named Muzan 💀
I don’t actually think Deku will save Shigaraki

I don’t actually think Deku will save Shigaraki
Whether he will or not is actually irrelevant to the fact that that is what Deku wants to do. And it's obvious that Shigaraki, or Tenko Shimura, is gonna be saved in some way, shape or form, even if he doesn't really get redeemed.

At the very least Tangerine doesn't mindlessly sympathize with demons, the dude's sense of smell is practically clairvoyance.

It's very likely that Tenko Shimura is gonna be Asriel Dreemur'ed in the end.

Back