• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Does Class A really not qualify for a team profile?

I deserve this for not asking questions

But someone told me to make it a long time ago

Iirc the X-Catapult and Nine Bolders Destruction was re-calc as 8-B also, don't know if they are accepted or not but if they are we should add them as further supporting evidence

Iirc the X-Catapult and Nine Bolders Destruction was re-calc as 8-B also, don't know if they are accepted or not but if they are we should add them as further supporting evidence
X-Catapult will be lowest 8-B if it's divided by two and using therefir's measurements
Right in the middle if accepted as just Bakugou doing the attack.

Nine's boulder destruction (as my calc) is only using basic fragmentation and so is High 8-C

Right in the middle if accepted as just Bakugou doing the attack.
I think Rusty mentioned that since Deku can withstand the full recoil from the X-C and Bakugou/Nine can hurt him with their regular attacks they should scale fully to the feat
Here:
8% Izuku's durability should scale to the full value of the X-Catapult, since recoil is a thing and there's no reason why that wouldn't apply here.

He was literally the "bullet" Bakugo launched.

The only other big feat I can remember is the cubes destruction by Bakugou in Two Heroes but that's somewhere in tier 7-C and we wouldn't want tier 7 low tier right?......right?

The only other big feat I can remember is the cubes destruction by Bakugou in Two Heroes but that's somewhere in tier 7-C and we wouldn't want tier 7 low tier right?......right?
Can be calc'd in the Tier 8 Range, Probably better

Assuming Rusty's proposal gets accepted and 8% scale to 49,23 tons, shouldn't that bumped Chimera, some of Nine's quirks and maybe Endeavor Agency/PLF Todoroki's durability (and Final Act characters who previously scaled to 8% like Shoji, Iida, Tsuyu etc) to 8-B+? The difference would only be 1,12x after all

Assuming Rusty's proposal gets accepted and 8% scale to 49,23 tons, shouldn't that bumped Chimera, some of Nine's quirks and maybe Endeavor Agency/PLF Todoroki's durability (and Final Act characters who previously scaled to 8% like Shoji, Iida, Tsuyu etc) to 8-B+? The difference would only be 1,12x after all
Assuming that.

Yes some upscaling would be possible. Though many characters don't have PLF keys, since they haven't done anything to warrant a key yet.

Chimera would be an easy yes.

There's a limit for these characters, and we've pretty much reached it at 8-B.

I doubt we're getting higher than that. Not without new content/feats.
I have quite the important, verse-bending addition to bring up:

Tetsutetsu’s LS should scale to Bakugo for matching him in an arm wrestling match in the novel. And then Kirishima should scale to that.

Also how are we so damn close to 8-B+ 8% in like 3 days? Tf happened.

Also how are we so damn close to 8-B+ 8% in like 3 days? Tf happened.
Therefir's and Rusty's POV:
d05e451f470431884cbe47b7a58a5a37df08bed7fe864504edee72c30a042530_1.webp

Also how are we so damn close to 8-B+ 8% in like 3 days? Tf happened
You know what's funny? It was Peppersalt43 who put me on this path. And I only just remembered this like right now.

I started this because of a stray thought I had. That is upgrading, or downgrading, Setsuna so that all of her matches become outdated and get removed.

Didn't expect it to become a real possibility, it was a joke in my head.

I'll achieve my goal... and I guess the verse getting upgraded is a nice side bonus.

You know what's funny? It was Peppersalt43 who put me on this path. And I only just remembered this like right now.

I started this because of a stray thought I had. That is upgrading, or downgrading, Setsuna so that all of her matches become outdated and get removed.

Didn't expect it to become a real possibility, it was a joke in my head.

I'll achieve my goal... and I guess the verse getting upgraded is a nice side bonus.
******* hilarious, was just thinking that too. “Wait, if they’re all upgraded, won’t all their matches go away?”

Poor Pepper

Looking through the wiki, Shoji and in turn Spinner, Kirishima, Iida, Tokoyami, (maybe Tsuyu, Koda) could probably get to 8-B+ through upscaling/super moves in PLF/Final Act(assuming Rusty's proposal gets accepted of course)

Last edited:
Looking through the wiki, Shoji and in turn Spinner, Kirishima, Iida, Tokoyami, (maybe Tsuyu, Koda) could probably get to 8-B+ through upscaling/super moves in PLF/Final Act(assuming Rusty's proposal gets accepted of course)
Not to mention base Final Act Deku's durability since it scaled to 8% back in JT

Oh! which arcs did this take place in?
Took place during the Forest Training Camp. Bakugo actually started out strong but Tetsutetsu was slowly bring it back.

The novels are great. One of my favorite moment there is Bakugo threatening Kirishima that if he loses he'll kill him, and that was the reason why he won. The fact that Kirishima genuinely thanks him for being so "supportive" makes it even better.

Back