• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

How do you guy's think Midoriya Izuku (Deku) and Peter Parker (Spider-Man) would interact in these scenarios? First scenario is if Peter was born in Izuku's world (and to spice it up, maybe attended the same school), second scenario is if Izuku was born in Peters world, and third scenario is if they were taken from their worlds and put in neutral ground.

@TheRustyOne Instead of calculating the force of the crack in the wall, how about calculating the force of moving Rappa's large body at those high speeds? Just like how you and CloverDragon calculated the force behind the steel bars Wolfram launched at All Might.
Sorry for the late response, but I'm getting Class K and Class 100 results.

Since there is some confusion going on about the acceleration formula, I haven't put it in a blog yet. Or have you managed to find the answer for what is going on?

Last edited:
So we know the current high tiers (45% Deku, Endeavor, etc.) are all becoming Baseline High 6-C with Incomplete Shiggy and High Ends scaling to Nine (172 gigatons), but what are we doing beyond that?

Will Prime AM, Prime AFO and Complete Shiggy still just be High 6-C or will they be “At least High 6-C”?

Is there anyone that downscales even further to 6-C+ like how we have Mirko’s durability? Like Bakugo without Cluster? Or is everyone just baseline High 6-C?

So we know the current high tiers (45% Deku, Endeavor, etc.) are all becoming Baseline High 6-C with Incomplete Shiggy and High Ends scaling to Nine (172 gigatons), but what are we doing beyond that?
I don't think Endeavor and the others should be downscaling to baseline High 6-C. I say they should just be 172 Gigatons, or slightly weaker.

Endeavor is capable of breaking the bones of the High-End Nomu with a flame propelled punch, who are scaling to 172 Gigatons. The difference between the High-Ends and Endeavor is not all that significant to warrant that kind of downscaling. Especially with the amount of damage he can do to them, and the hits he can take from them.

He can withstand being tossed through buildings multiple times, even when severely injured. 45% Izuku took a direct hit from Shigaraki, to his stomach. Which shows he has comparable durability to Endeavor. Making Endeavor 1.72X weaker than the High-Ends durability when he can cause that kind of damage feels wrong to me.

Also 100% Izuku's rating comes from the shockwave of his punch. Nine took a direct kick (Iron Soles too), which should be stronger than 172 Gigatons.

At least isn't really important and has no bearing. I don't think they should be at least, but I don't care either way. They are scaling above the rest by a good deal.

Mirko's durability, and others who downscale will either be baseline High 6-C or more likely 6-C+ (Especially if people disagree with me about Endeavor and 45% Deku).

I'm fine with 6-C+ regardless.

@Therefir : Here is the blog.

Last edited:
I don't think Endeavor and the others should be downscaling to baseline High 6-C. I say they should just be 172 Gigatons, or slightly weaker.

Endeavor is capable of breaking the bones of the High-End Nomu with a flame propelled punch, who are scaling to 172 Gigatons. The difference between the High-Ends and Endeavor is not all that significant to warrant that kind of downscaling. Especially with the amount of damage he can do to them, and the hits he can take from them.

He can withstand being tossed through buildings multiple times, even when severely injured. 45% Izuku took a direct hit from Shigaraki, to his stomach. Which shows he has comparable durability to Endeavor. Making Endeavor 1.72X weaker than the High-Ends durability when he can cause that kind of damage feels wrong to me.

Also 1000% Izuku's rating comes from the shockwave of his punch. Nine took a direct kick (Iron Soles too), which should be stronger than 172 Gigatons.

At least isn't really important and has no bearing. I don't think they should be at least, but I don't care either way. They are scaling above the rest by a good deal.

Mirko's durability, and others who downscale will either be baseline High 6-C or more likely 6-C+ (Especially if people disagree with me about Endeavor and 45% Deku).

I'm fine with 6-C+ regardless.

@Therefir : Here is the blog.
I mean I can agree to them just flat out scaling, it’s pretty blatant that Incomplete Shiggy and High Ends hurt them a lot with their attacks but not enough that they can’t take multiple. And since Shiggy is > Nine who is above 172 gigatons anyway it makes more sense for them to just scale to the value if Shiggy is above it already.

So I guess scaling would be:

High God Tiers (far above 172 gigaton value): Current 100% Deku, Complete Shiggy, Prime AM and AFO, Mirko’s Legs, potentially Bakugo with Howitzer Impact Cluster

Mid God Tiers (Somewhat above 172 gigaton value): Star and Stripes, Incomplete Shiggy, EA 100% Deku, JT 100% Deku and Bakugo, Flect Turn’s durability, Nine, Gigantomachia, Dabi, Shoto with Phosphor, High Ends, Hideout Raid All Might, Weakened AFO, Amped Wolfram

Low God tiers (At or slightly below 172 gigaton value): 100% UA Deku, Muscular, Best Jeanist, Endeavor, 45% Deku, Shoto with Flashfire Fist, Bakugo with Cluster and Howitzer Impact (individually)

High Tiers (Baseline 100 gigatons): Bakugo, Nejire, Tamaki, Mirko, Shiggy’s fingers

How high do you guy think the feats could get into the future? Do you guys think we might break into 6-B or possibly even 6-A territory? Or stay in 6-C? Do we believe Star and Stripe is the limit of crazy, super flashy manga feats or could the god tiers bring even more impressive showings?

How high do you guy think the feats could get into the future? Do you guys think we might break into 6-B or possibly even 6-A territory? Or stay in 6-C? Do we believe Star and Stripe is the limit of crazy, super flashy manga feats or could the god tiers bring even more impressive showings?
I doubt we’ll hit tier 5 but I think 6-B is definitely possible, maybe even High 6-A depending on how long the manga goes on for

I just log in and I see 6C? Anyway. I sure hope we get more feats from AFO, Shigaraki, and especially Deku that corroborate such ratings.

Why do we need to wait for the war to finish for the High 6-C CRT? Every character is getting a new key pretty much, so the High 6-C values will only affect characters’ keys in previous arcs

@TheRustyOne could we combine all the energy from the high 6-C heroes rising calc? (Like how you added the explosion to both, could you add the 2.54 gt to the 172 we already have? Don’t know how that works)

I mean I can agree to them just flat out scaling, it’s pretty blatant that Incomplete Shiggy and High Ends hurt them a lot with their attacks but not enough that they can’t take multiple. And since Shiggy is > Nine who is above 172 gigatons anyway it makes more sense for them to just scale to the value if Shiggy is above it already.

So I guess scaling would be:

High God Tiers (far above 172 gigaton value): Current 100% Deku, Complete Shiggy, Prime AM and AFO, Mirko’s Legs, potentially Bakugo with Howitzer Impact Cluster

Mid God Tiers (Somewhat above 172 gigaton value): Star and Stripes, Incomplete Shiggy, EA 100% Deku, JT 100% Deku and Bakugo, Flect Turn’s durability, Nine, Gigantomachia, Dabi, Shoto with Phosphor, High Ends, Hideout Raid All Might, Weakened AFO, Amped Wolfram

Low God tiers (At or slightly below 172 gigaton value): 100% UA Deku, Muscular, Best Jeanist, Endeavor, 45% Deku, Shoto with Flashfire Fist, Bakugo with Cluster and Howitzer Impact (individually)

High Tiers (Baseline 100 gigatons): Bakugo, Nejire, Tamaki, Mirko, Shiggy’s fingers
Shouldnt current 100% Deku just be considered the yes tier given he would have disemboweld (hyperbole of killing blow damage) Shigaraki in one hit if not for the Regen

This bugs me so much. I don't know why.
Simply built different but if Bakugo could get that high no reason they can’t. Also Shoto needs his durability upgrades for withstanding Jet Burn punches from Dabi which would have more force than Endeavor’s Jet Burns.
Shouldnt current 100% Deku just be considered the yes tier given he would have disemboweld (hyperbole of killing blow damage) Shigaraki in one hit if not for the Regen
That was incomplete Shigaraki, Complete Shigaraki is actually on par with Prime All Might so he’s closer to Deku’s level than before. Deku is still more powerful though.

Simply built different but if Bakugo could get that high no reason they can’t. Also Shoto needs his durability upgrades for withstanding Jet Burn punches from Dabi which would have more force than Endeavor’s Jet Burns.

That was incomplete Shigaraki, Complete Shigaraki is actually on par with Prime All Might so he’s closer to Deku’s level than before. Deku is still more powerful though.
Ik, but I always thought that 100% just one shotting incomplete if not for regen, was always going to be much higher than what we've seen, mostly because I doubt things like miruko's legs would be that comparable to it

I need Mirko to actually kick Shigaraki in the face or something in this upcoming fight.

Also Bakugo to tank an actual hit from Shigaraki's normal hand or legs. While his attack power isn't a mystery, his durability (at least blunt force) has yet to be tested.

Since the growing fingers don't have that All Might level physical prowess, it won't mean much if Bakugo is just hit by them but if he tanks a punch or kick from Shigaraki, it will be more applicable.

Would it scale to Mirio, since Nighteye performed the feat
Since Mirio is never compared to Nighteye's Lifting Strength I don't think he should. Unless I'm forgetting something.

It could scale to fused Chisaki, but no one scales to him, and the impact also broke his arm. He wasn't sent flying like Rappa was though.
Why do we need to wait for the war to finish for the High 6-C CRT? Every character is getting a new key pretty much, so the High 6-C values will only affect characters’ keys in previous arcs
Because High 6-C is a massive change that shouldn't be simply rushed into. And the current arc going on still effects previous characters, and could effect even more depending on what happens. Who also knows what kind of feats we'll get as well. Possible upgrades or maybe even downgrades.

Like the Tiamat Missiles getting stated to have a total yield of 100 megatons.

And there are other things I'm planning beforehand. One of which is adding references to the profiles, which I'm currently focusing on right now.

Also the Tiamat Missile calc has not been evaluated.

Sorry for the late response, but I'm getting Class K and Class 100 results.
While this seems to be accurate as far as numbers go, there's a lot more to be analyzed here when it comes to the feat.

Don't you find it strange how a five-kilogram stamp managed to propel Rappa at nearly half the speed of sound? The amount of momentum required to send Rappa flying that fast would suggest that Night Eye's arm is traveling at Mach speeds. I don't think I really need to clarify this, but yes, momentum would be a factor here. As that's how energy in general is transferred between your limb and an object when you throw it. Basic aerodynamics. Real basic.

So accounting for the fact that Night Eye's arm is traveling at Mach speeds, and even just assuming a probable acceleration period, you'd have a much more accurate lifting strength yield.

Just food for thought.

While this seems to be accurate as far as numbers go, there's a lot more to be analyzed here when it comes to the feat.

Don't you find it strange how a five-kilogram stamp managed to propel Rappa at nearly half the speed of sound? The amount of momentum required to send Rappa flying that fast would suggest that Night Eye's arm is traveling at Mach speeds. I don't think I really need to clarify this, but yes, momentum would be a factor here. As that's how energy in general is transferred between your limb and an object when you throw it. Basic aerodynamics. Real basic.

So accounting for the fact that Night Eye's arm is traveling at Mach speeds, and even just assuming a probable acceleration period, you'd have a much more accurate lifting strength yield.

Just food for thought.
At the end of the day the stamps are support items. That might also be a factor into how strong they are. Otherwise why would someone even make heavy stamps as weapons.

Back