• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Wait, Muscular is is Low 7-B with Muscle Augmentation, but Old AFO is only 7-C, is this right?
Surprisingly yeah at least for now

We kinda all find it strange that a random happens to have more raw power than All for One himself

I remember there was a CRT not too long ago about Upgrading Shigaraki overall to Low 7-B, and that Kamino All for One and Kamino All might would scale.Although it kinda went in circles

I seriously disagree with old AFO being below Muscular lmao, Muscular got kinda c-u-c-k-e-d by a new to OFA Deku's full power punch while AFO tanked full power (although weakened) all might hits. I just don't see why this is the way it is

Last edited:
Currently the profiles are not accurate, as we're rating for the arc to actually end before discussing or applying any changes. But the 7-C stuff will likely be removed, and they'll be placed at Low 7-B+. However ignoring that, U.A. Beginning Izuku's 100% will still be superior to Kamino All Might and AFO.

Izuku's 100% is equal to Two Heroes All Might, who is stronger than his Kamino self. As All Might was constantly getting weaker, especially after fighting strong opponents like the USJ Nomu and Wolfram.

Muscular is equal to Izuku's 100%, which means in terms of power Muscular is indeed superior to Kamino AFO. Though the difference wouldn't be that big.

It's never been stated that he went through any surgery to enhance his strength like the USJ Nomu and Shigaraki. However the surgery Shigaraki went through was originally meant for AFO himself. So I'm very sure that implies AFO's strength completely comes from Quirks, his Quirkless strength is probably rather weak.

But who knows what can happen.

I want him back so Deku can have a rematch without having to go 100% and breaking bones.

As for AFO, he's definitely using power boosting quirks at all times at Kamino cause otherwise Tarturus wouldn't be able to hold him and guns wouldn't be a threat to him without quirks.

I feel like we need to take another look at these student's profile. I mean some of these characters be scaling and they have NO evidence of why they scale

Before we can do anything to fix the My Hero Academia profiles, I think we need to agree that we should be stricter with our powerscaling here.

Quite lot of profiles are scaling characters based on: "Should be comparable in strength/speed/durability to X character" without any evidence for this. Just assumptions. This creates a lot of bad scaling and inflated statistics for characters who have no evidence of their stats.

If we can agree to drop this type of justification, we can fix a huge number of profiles.

“I think we need to agree that we should be stricter with our powerscaling here”

Ehhhhhhhhh, kinda neutral on that

Before we can do anything to fix the My Hero Academia profiles, I think we need to agree that we should be stricter with our powerscaling here.

Quite lot of profiles are scaling characters based on: "Should be comparable in strength/speed/durability to X character" without any evidence for this. Just assumptions. This creates a lot of bad scaling and inflated statistics for characters who have no evidence of their stats.

If we can agree to drop this type of justification, we can fix a huge number of profiles.
Neutral on that slightly leaning towards agreeing

That seems good enough I guess.

20201225_014335.png

A good render for izukus full cowl for his new costume

Off-topic with the recent comments.
With all the current developments, I'm 99.5% sure that there is absolutely no traitor, despite a lot of the MHA fanbase still clinging unto that plotline. I simply can't see it happening anymore, as none of the 1-A students are any sus except for maybe Toru which is too on the nose IMO.
It could be from 1-B, but who would it be? I'm not sure if Hori can write an interesting story if the traitor is one of them either.

Off-topic with the recent comments.
With all the current developments, I'm 99.5% sure that there is absolutely no traitor, despite a lot of the MHA fanbase still clinging unto that plotline. I simply can't see it happening anymore, as none of the 1-A students are any sus except for maybe Toru which is too on the nose IMO.
It could be from 1-B, but who would it be? I'm not sure if Hori can write an interesting story if the traitor is one of them either.
I agree, for a 1-B traitor to be a thing it would only work if we got the spend more time with the rest of them we can’t just have Monoma be the traitor and call it a day it would be quite uninteresting.

We’d also need a lot more foreshadowing

At this point we can just consider it a dropped plot line

Vigilantes 92 is out. No big fight. All Might has super hearing, probably enhanced senses in general.
We also have a weird stamina feat for Prime All might I guess(Or at least I think this is his prime)
Since according to Nighteye he was doing hero work for 72 hours straight then forced himself to get going to Osaka right after.

Also is all might traveling from Ropongi, Tokyo to Osaka possible to calc probably not timeframe seems unclear.

Btw the distance between the cities is 501km so it’s possibly still enough distance to be warranted on All Mights page for Speed Justifications.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking too. It's gotta be a teacher if it's not a student. And a teacher could be way more believable as a threat at this point where the villains' threat level has increased.

We shouldn't get too excited and expect another good speed feat out of this outright. We might not even get a timeframe at best, at worst it may take All Might half an hour to get there which would be an anti-feat lol.

Though with Vigilante's track record, we may get good feats so that's hopeful.

We also have a weird stamina feat for Prime All might I guess(Or at least I think this is his prime)
Since according to Nighteye he was doing hero work for 72 hours straight then forced himself to get going to Osaka right after.

Also is all might traveling from Ropongi, Tokyo to Osaka possible to calc probably not timeframe seems unclear.

Btw the distance between the cities is 501km so it’s possibly still enough distance to be warranted on All Mights page for Speed Justifications.
Assuming a timeframe of 10 seconds would give us a speed of Mach 145.77. (High Hypersonic) It wouldn't be an outlier given how all of All Might's speed feats are usually him holding back in order to not cause any damage, but whatever.

Assuming a timeframe of 10 seconds would give us a speed of Mach 145.77. (High Hypersonic) It wouldn't be an outlier given how all of All Might's speed feats are usually him holding back in order to not cause any damage, but whatever.
Actually Mach 145 is actually massively Hypersonic but it seemed like a little too much happened as all might was traveling.
I could be buy 30 seconds.
Or In speed it would be 16700m/s or Mach 48.
High Hypersonic.
This is All might near his prime or in it so it wouldnt be an outlier for him to be this fast at all.

At Absolute worst a minute it’s about the same as his Mach 26 feat actually well a little less.Id say a minute at worst since afo knew they had to make a hasty retreat from the point he heard All Might has been called.

Albeit he was a little tired after all that work so he could potentially be faster.

Last edited:
Hori really excells at writing the after-maths for his serious arcs. USJ, Stain arc, Camp arc, Kamino, all had immediate and long terms consequences.

Back