• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

We see him do squats then get ready for his distraction. Nothing suggests he did any more after that. On top of this we don’t actually know if the force of the movement even matters. It just says: energy from repeated movements, not: the stronger the action the more the force.
More force from the original action is going to give more he can use later. That’s what I was trying to say. Assuming he‘s taking 50% of his energy, a squat normal requires 214593.75 joules to squat (from physicsexercise.com) 45% (even assuming it’s low 7-B from the confirmed all might whether change feat) is still billions maybe trillions of times stronger giving billions maybe trillions times energy to use later. How much time do you think it would take for him to store up a faux 100% if he was only using normal squats

More force from the original action is going to give more he can use later. That’s what I was trying to say. Assuming he‘s taking 50% of his energy, a squat normal requires 214593.75 joules to squat (from physicsexercise.com) 45% (even assuming it’s low 7-B from the confirmed all might whether change feat) is still billions maybe trillions of times stronger and billions maybe trillions times energy to use later. How much time do you think it would take for him to store up a faux 100% if he was only using normal squats
Considering he can literally charge Fa Jin with a few squats or just stretches the workings behind the quirk don’t match up with the irl science.

Good question cause we don’t know how much Fa Jin actually amps him as it’s Fa Jin + 45% + Blackwhip = Faux 100%.

Considering he can literally charge Fa Jin with a few squats or just stretches the workings behind the quirk don’t match up with the irl science.
Huh, well then how fast do you think Faux 100% is compared to 45%? It’s from several repeated motions (though how fast that makes it is unknown), but he goes from being unable to truly keep up with Nagant’s bullets to blitzing her (she likely does have Supersonic reactions confirmed cause, ya know, she has a gun on her arm)
Good question cause we don’t know how much Fa Jin actually amps him as it’s Fa Jin + 45% + Blackwhip = Faux 100%.
I kinda though Fa-Jin acted like another 45% (storing energy up to the percentage hes using) and blackwhip just added the extra kick needed

Huh, well then how fast do you think Faux 100% is compared to 45%? It’s from several repeated motions (though how fast that makes it is unknown), but he goes from being unable to truly keep up with Nagant’s bullets to blitzing her (she likely does have Supersonic reactions confirmed cause, ya know, she has a gun on her arm)

I kinda though Fa-Jin acted like another 45% (storing energy up to the percentage hes using) and blackwhip just added the extra kick needed
In universe 100% is probably just like 2x 45% in stats. Nagant definitely would have supersonic reaction but I feel like her bullets are much faster than her actual body is.

It’s weird cause Deku seems to think Faux 100% is quite a bit faster than his current Fa Jin + 45% flight speed so whatever Fa Jin does for him isn’t a ton it seems.

In universe 100% is probably just like 2x 45% in stats. Nagant definitely would have supersonic reaction but I feel like her bullets are much faster than her actual body is.
So Nagant Noticed Deku running up the build halfway, but could react properly enough to the second half (or the YEET from the building)
ya wanna try and measure the buildings height And make SPEED calc?

In other words, using the buildings height we can likely find a distance between the top of the building a Nagant, from where Deku used something (Faux 100%? 45%? Who knows) super Sonic reactions are one hell of a drug when all we want is over baseline MHS
While I believe Nagant definitely has supersonic reactions will that be allowed to use in a calc?

While I believe Nagant definitely has supersonic reactions will that be allowed to use in a calc?
We just need to have reason for it to be used.
she has a gun on her arm and can tell their speed from her skill alone I’d say that her bullets being the fastest (1422 m/s) and near Hypersonic (the bullets being Supersonic+) then yeah baseline is likely needed even with all the skill in the world

Also Super Sonic reactions: .00265-.00117
SuperSonic+ reactions : .00117-.00058
(idk how it works but it gives me two ends)

How would we measure the distance Deku traveled? Do we have a scale to the building?
given how far she was above them ya could just say she was just double the height that the skyscrapers were from the ground (I.e average skyscraper is 247m, Deku was at the top of the skyscraper at least for his charge, use 247m)

We just need to have reason for it to be used.
she has a gun on her arm and can tell their speed from her skill alone I’d say that her bullets being the fastest (1422 m/s) and near Hypersonic (the bullets being Supersonic+) then yeah baseline is likely needed even with all the skill in the world
I’m not sure if that’s strong enough reasoning. I’m gonna look through the fight real quick

given how far she was above them ya could just say she was just double the height that the skyscrapers were from the ground (I.e average skyscraper is 247m, Deku was at the top of the skyscraper at least for his charge, use 247m)
If you can contact Therefir or Rusty to hear their thoughts on this cause I’m not good at this stuff

It’s weird cause Deku seems to think Faux 100% is quite a bit faster than his current Fa Jin + 45% flight speed so whatever Fa Jin does for him isn’t a ton it seems.
Faux 100% is 45%, Fa Jin, and Blackwhip together. The slingshot he does holds most of weight it seems. He cannot use Faux 100% without something to attach Blackwhip to.

To that possible Lady Nagant calc Acer mentioned, I cannot put anything into thought right now. Due to personal reasons I cannot spare a lot of time.

Faux 100% is 45%, Fa Jin, and Blackwhip together. The slingshot he does holds most of weight it seems. He cannot use Faux 100% without something to attach Blackwhip to.

To that possible Lady Nagant calc Acer mentioned, I cannot put anything into thought right now. Due to personal reasons I cannot spare a lot of time.
Don’t worry take your time dude

The more 5% deku feats i see the more i think the porcentages are linear...
I laugh, and then I bluescreen cause That would mean Class 1-A/Class 1-B would all be in the range of city level.
but with such large gaps between most showings of them all, they aren’t 5% punching all might when he was off guard and suppressed isn’t 7-A 5%. Their are many more tier 8 feats for 5%

I laugh, and then I bluescreen cause That would mean Class 1-A/Class 1-B would all be in the range of city level.
but with such large gaps between most showings of them all, they aren’t 5% punching all might when he was off guard and suppressed isn’t 7-A 5%. Their are many more tier 8 feats for 5%
Honestly the lack of actual feats to back that up is the only argument for then not being linear because everything else implies they are
But to be honest i prefer then not being linear , downscaling an entire verse from a god tier is bad for scaling

Honestly the lack of actual feats to back that up is the only argument for then not being linear because everything else implies they are
But to be honest i prefer then not being linear , downscaling an entire verse from a god tier is bad for scaling
yeah, don’t think upscaling would be bad Though (I just want it in speed, 5,8,and 10% all being in the same speed tier pisses of my ocd because when Mach 7 is already so close to the highest hypersonic value, just why not?) Also Black clover has an entire scaling chain going from 6-C to 6-B iirc but the highest calc that most people scale to from what I remember is 6-C And NNT has high 7-A to high 6-C but the highest calc is High 7-A. So why can’t we have OFA percentages be “atleast” linearly faster then the other (I.e 10% is atleast 2x as fast as 5%)

Bringing up black clover again they also have a speed scaling chain
Black Clover has actually stated speed multipliers via Zora's Trap Magic
Also Black clover has an entire scaling chain going from 6-C to 6-B iirc but the highest calc that most people scale to from what I remember is 6-C
Black Clover's strongest AP feat is actually Low 6-B in the Elves' Invasion arc, a feat that very clearly becomes fodder tier in the Spade Arc via some of the weakest Spade Arc characters scaling to characters that scale to said feat. Therefore, the 500x multiplier bringing 100% Dark Triad to 6-B is very consistent

Black Clover has actually stated speed multipliers via Zora's Trap Magic
neat impossible a verse with an actual speed multiplier.
Black Clover's strongest AP feat is actually Low 6-B in the Elves' Invasion arc, a feat that very clearly becomes fodder tier in the Spade Arc via some of the weakest Spade Arc characters scaling to characters that scale to said feat. Therefore, the 500x multiplier bringing 100% Dark Triad to 6-B is very consistent
500x seems excessive.
but also it sounds funny so nice (but also nobody scales to it, which is why I got confused)

I the ****.
is, is this really that common in some verses
horikoshi why do you not give us anything
Well Hiro has Irene say that Wendy is only using 1% of her Magic Power, so her Full Power scales 100x greater than her

Back