• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Shigaraki's Stats:
Power: S+
Speed: S+
Technique: A
Wits: A

Dabi's Stats:
Power: B
Speed: C
Technique: D
Wits: C

Toga's Stats:
Power: E
Speed: B
Technique: S
Wits: B

Stain's Stats:
Speed: A

AFO's Stats
Wits: S+

Last edited:
Shigaraki's Stats:
Ambition: Infinite

Dabi's Stats:
Ambition: S+

Toga's Stats:
Ambition: D

Stain's Stats:
Ambition: S+

AFO's Stats
Ambition: C
Can we talk about the fact that Toga apparently has better Technique than Stain and AFO? Does Technique mean skill or what?

Shigaraki's Stats:

Dabi's Stats:

Toga's Stats:

Stain's Stats:

AFO's Stats
Nevermind, the last stat for each person is a personal trait

Shigraki's infinite rating is actually for... And I shit you not... Infinite Hands

I mean that makes sense considering his new flesh powers, this man contains infinite hands

AFO and Shigaraki have essentially the same stats, but AFO is smarter and Shigaraki has far more ambition and therefore willpower
That’s so weird. So does Shiggy have less strength enhancer quirks than Afo to save storage space or does it just not matter.

Tbf, AFO doesn't really have Skill, he just grossly overpowers everyone else and spams Long Ranged Attacks on everyone that isn't All Might.
True but Torino said something about AM needing tons of exp to overcome him due to his age and experience. Plus it’s mentioned he didn’t fight like that when he got his face beaten off.

That’s so weird. So does Shiggy have less strength enhancer quirks than Afo to save storage space or does it just not matter.

True but Torino said something about AM needing tons of exp to overcome him due to his age and experience. Plus it’s mentioned he didn’t fight like that when he got his face beaten off.
Yeah, but that's still what he's currently shown doing and even then he doesn't really have any nifty skill feats to his name either unlike Stain and Toga.

stand stats are bullshit- i mean guidebook stats are bullshit
emoji.png

stand stats are bullshit- i mean guidebook stats are bullshit
emoji.png
Stats have always been super sus. Mirko is faster than Hood and Endeavor is stronger than him.
Can we talk about the fact that according to these stats, Toga and Stain are both smarter and more skilled than Dabi, the dude who can literally copy Endeavor's entire skill set by just watching him?
Is that copium I hear?

Wits is kinda too general of a term. Dabi is indeed very smart at least in copying Endeavor's skills. That shows he has high intelligence in a booky sort of way which Stain and Toga have never shown.

In this case with might mean anything. It might mean wisdom instead of just general intelligence. It might mean planning. It might mean being simply more knowledgeable on stuff in the world. In the real world intelligence is too diverse and someone might be a genius from one angle but a complete fool from another.

AFO had an entirely different powerset prior to Kamino. Air Cannon was just deemed effective since it's long ranged, powerful with stacked quirks and can allow him to whittle down All Might from a distance. Also because he lost quirks that are possibly better.

I feel like we are lowballing a little too much here, the nomu survived the blast, why is it only scaling to one missile? I know it shouldn't scale to the full thing, but wouldn't at least 5 be better?
The attack was deemed fatal, even with the Nomu surviving it would've probably just died sooner or later. With how arbitrary assumptions can be due to the number of nukes and the effect it had, scaling to only one of them is the safest possible assumption with the least need of adjustments and margin of error.
Wits is kinda too general of a term.
Most Intelligence stat in data books are like that. Dabi is indeed fairly intelligent for example but he does not lack fuckups even if they were emotionally driven fuckups.

I don't write much here on the forum (and I hope it's the right discussion), some have pointed out to me that in MHA chapter 285 there was an action where Deku managed to hit Shigaraki Tomura AFO 75%, from practically a distance zero, when the latter was using Radio Waves + Air Cannon. I do not know if you have already had the opportunity to address this topic, but I would like to know if it is a SoL or FTL company, or none of that.
Unfortunately I don't know how to insert the images of the chapter, so I hope you understand what action I am referring to

To my knowledge nobody dodged the radio waves so nobody scales but he does have speed of light attack with radio waves on his profile

I don't write much here on the forum (and I hope it's the right discussion), some have pointed out to me that in MHA chapter 285 there was an action where Deku managed to hit Shigaraki Tomura AFO 75%, from practically a distance zero, when the latter was using Radio Waves + Air Cannon. I do not know if you have already had the opportunity to address this topic, but I would like to know if it is a SoL or FTL company, or none of that.
Unfortunately I don't know how to insert the images of the chapter, so I hope you understand what action I am referring to
I don’t remember that ever happening. I don’t even think Shigaraki ever used Radio Waves against Deku.

If you want to post the image, make an imgur account, get the page and save it, post it to imgur and then link the imgur here.

I don’t remember that ever happening. I don’t even think Shigaraki ever used Radio Waves against Deku.

If you want to post the image, make an imgur account, get the page and save it, post it to imgur and then link the imgur here.

They refer to the scenes on this site. Warning: where it says Radio Waves + Air Cannon I added it to make you understand where my friends refer when they talk about the attack of Shigaraki Tomura.

They refer to the scenes on this site. Warning: where it says Radio Waves + Air Cannon I added it to make you understand where my friends refer when they talk about the attack of Shigaraki Tomura.

Well, there’s no radio waves there, just an Air Blast.

Back