• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

looks like the original forest training arc was way different then the one we got and the reason was the fact that japanese audience didnt like the villains at all so hori had to rush it
Man, what is it with Japan and not liking the villains

The villains are literally the best written part of the series

You’re telling me we could have gotten actual development for the traitor plot while moving up the villain’s development and creating far more tension for the series? But we didn’t because the Japanese audience don’t like villains? Are we serious?

I am in agony. A whole Nagant volume just gone. What a nightmare Horikoshi’s imagination must live in.

I KNOW this is why the Dark Deku stuff got cut down too. We ALL know he wanted to explore that heavily, but it probably got cut for similar reasons.

Imagined he listened to the American fans 💀
That would be just as bad with some of the garbage takes overseas fans have. Like, true trash can beliefs of the story.

I think the story would be fantastic if he did his own thing like he wanted, but clearly he’s just getting jumped on by a lot of pressure from fans and higher ups.

An absolute tragedy. I want to see where he was trying to go. Not like I don’t like what we got, but hearing what he had planned just sucks to see never go through.

I KNOW this is why the Dark Deku stuff got cut down too. We ALL know he wanted to explore that heavily, but it probably got cut for similar reasons.

That would be just as bad with some of the garbage takes overseas fans have. Like, true trash can beliefs of the story.

I think the story would be fantastic if he did his own thing like he wanted, but clearly he’s just getting jumped on by a lot of pressure from fans and higher ups.

An absolute tragedy. I want to see where he was trying to go. Not like I don’t like what we got, but hearing what he had planned just sucks to see never go through.
I hope some time after mha ends we get a redo with Hori going all out on what he wants. Unlikely but I can dream

QCsKrCn.jpg

So, how big was the crater Star’s ”nukes” made?

And is the power of the explosion based off the crater it made, or the clouds it parted?? Just curious.

So, how big was the crater Star’s ”nukes” made?

And is the power of the explosion based off the crater it made, or the clouds it parted?? Just curious.
Everything was used to my knowledge. Aside from the clouds, like size of the explosion and the crater

Back