• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

The video wasn't even that wild compared to other videos. Anyway everyone already knows what Seth is all about. No one watches his videos if they don't want to see wanking.

Also it's not like there's many MHA scalers on YouTube. Even for All Might, you will hardly find any content so I'm happy with whatever even if it is wank. Every other verse gets wanted to high heaven while for MHA most of the stuff I see is just downplay.

So glad I pointed out that nomu literally took that blast and didn't get vaporized and could still fallow orders to blow up

I remember a YouTube video saying Mirio punches with nuke levels of force, but I can’t find it. Shame.
I found it! Not sure if I’m allowed to link it without breaking some rule I don’t know of tho.

Here’s a quote: “Deku’s in canon, real 100% strength is around 234 kilotons of tnt”.

“For Mirio to have one shot 8% Deku, he would have had to be travelling at Mach 3831. This makes sense, because Mirio was considered to be one of the best, even amongst the pros.”

Does not elaborate further.

I feel like we are lowballing a little too much here, the nomu survived the blast, why is it only scaling to one missile? I know it shouldn't scale to the full thing, but wouldn't at least 5 be better?

Shigaraki's stat is literally infinity. I wonder what stat that is.

But it might not be anything serious. Considering Hori always includes a joke stat in with the serious ones.

I feel like we are lowballing a little too much here, the nomu survived the blast, why is it only scaling to one missile? I know it shouldn't scale to the full thing, but wouldn't at least 5 be better?
Yeah I agree, but the whole reason for only using 1 is that we don’t know how much regeneration played a part. I think scaling them to 2 missiles is fine tho

Yeah I agree, but the whole reason for only using 1 is that we don’t know how much regeneration played a part. I think scaling them to 2 missiles is fine tho
Yea, but people didn't take into account of the heat of the explosion, I think that was a big factor as well.

Meh, 1 missile is what was agreed on, so oh well
0e97jH8.gif

Oh lordy…

Edit: If that’s the case, it might be worth it to split AFO Shigaraki into 2 keys: 75% and near-100% (7-A and High 7-A respectively)
Wasn’t that already the case in recent chapters? Already been stated to be as strong or as fast as Prime Might.

Huh. I feel vindicated. I’ve always said Prime Might is not THAT big a gap compared to now, since Shigaraki and Current AFO are still somewhat comparable, and Shigaraki is Prime level. People just took a half handed statement way too seriously.

Shigaraki's stat is literally infinity. I wonder what stat that is.

But it might not be anything serious. Considering Hori always includes a joke stat in with the serious ones.
From what I have seen, the infinity stat stands for "hands"

Prime All Might was only High 7-A via scaling to 100% Izuku almost ripping off Shigaraki's Jaw and being superior to the Heroes Rising feat. But obviously Izuku's current 100% is superior to All Might's and shouldn't scale. All Might will lose his High 7-A and will become At least 7-A.

Shigaraki will get a new key, but it will be At least 7-A unless he gets more feats/scaling. As Jaku Shigaraki was stated to be not on par with All Might, but current Shigaraki is stated to be as stronger as All Might. So he has indeed gotten stronger since than.

Also why is Wounded All Might scaling to Heroes Rising? (As strong as Deku at Heroes Rising) Can anyone provide any proof to this claim?

Prime All Might was only High 7-A via scaling to 100% Izuku almost ripping off Shigaraki's Jaw and being superior to the Heroes Rising feat. But obviously Izuku's current 100% is superior to All Might's and shouldn't scale. All Might will lose his High 7-A and will become At least 7-A.

Shigaraki will get a new key, but it will be At least 7-A unless he gets more feats/scaling. As Jaku Shigaraki was stated to be not on par with All Might, but current Shigaraki is stated to be as stronger as All Might. So he has indeed gotten stronger since than.

Also why is Wounded All Might scaling to Heroes Rising? (As strong as Deku at Heroes Rising) Can anyone provide any proof to this claim?
High 7-A shouldn’t exist anyways imo for the verse, because Deku jumps from 45% to 100% yet only goes from 550 MT to 1 GT, less than a 2x jump. We should remove it and put “far higher with 100%” until new feats come

high 7-A is fine the feat was performed with just air preassure , their actual punch is much stronger , and deku got stronger since then as well

Back