• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

That's what happens when MHA goes on break.

Like how all life will eventually evolve into crabs. There is no escaping it, one can only accept it as inevitable. Wonder what'll happen when the series comes to an end.

Won't be long until people are trying to downgrade All Might's speed because of AFO's statement about how long it took him to travel 5 km. Or maybe someone will try to upgrade him by using the 60X multiplier again, or the chart from the first movie.

I fee like I should bring up, CRTs or only on hold for new stuff that comes out. Anything based on old information, or new calcs on old feats should be fine.

Basically anything that doesn't come from new chapters, interviews, spin offs, or the like should be fine.

Someone has a problem with a feat on a profile, you can make a CRT about it if you want. However if Shigaraki is shown to take 100% of OFA without much damage, or does a Tier 6 feat that'll scale to other people. We'd have to wait on that, since things can change quickly or maybe what we think happens is different than reality.

We aren't going to restrict every possible CRT, just use common sense to wait on something before jumping the gun.
Basically this. If it's from this current arc, it'll be best to hold off on it. But if it's something from a previous arc, than it should be fine.

That's what happens when MHA goes on break.

Like how all life will eventually evolve into crabs. There is no escaping it, one can only accept it as inevitable. Wonder what'll happen when the series comes to an end.
Part of the reason why i rarely or even never appeared here in this thread
9bb.gif

I’m really interested in the vestige world. I know most people are interested in stuff like Deku’s dad, but the vestige world is such an interesting concept, because it’s like a dimension that seems to be in the mind, but Deku and Shigaraki were able to battle inside of it for a short time. We also saw that it’s almost like a manifestation of the user’s will, such as All Might glowing and New Order taking on the form of a monster while destroying quirks.

Also Deku stopped time in the first time he interacted with the vestige world 🗿🗿🗿

The next 2 weeks are about to be dry. With next week being golden week there is no Jump and even after Jump comes back the week after that MHA will be on break so after this week's chapter if will be a legit 3 weeks before the next MHA chapter.

Dabi whooping Shoto's ass this chapter. Also it seems dude pretty much has Endeavor's entire skillset including HellSpider.

Shoto's new move is FlashFire Fist: Phosphorus which he performs with his ice side though we don't see what it does or it's explanation but apparently it's a move he developed specifically to deal with Dabi.
I despise the name of the new ability ngl

Back