• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Also I'd like to mention we aren't making a new Bakugo key, we'll be updating his current key if he does get some good feats. Which is like 90% certain at this point.

Bakugo in the War Arc did literally nothing, and has no reason to be labeled on his profile. We label Bakugo first key covers Chapter 1 to his second fight with Izuku, a massive span of time where Izuku even states that Bakugo is stronger than he was before. Despite our profile not even labeling Bakugo from before.

Similar to that, we are just not going to bother with First War Arc Bakugo even if there truly is a massive difference between that version and this one. Though unless Bakugo's Cluster blows a huge chunk out of Shigaraki's body, I don't see how we can even calculate a difference between his initial Cluster and current Cluster.

The only way this changes is another movie comes out that takes place during the time period of the first war, and Bakugo gets solid feats.

And thus a new meme was born
lNXEydU.jpg

Also Mitch do we assume that the jets S&S brought are using Lasers that are at least half as powerful as the strongest ones we have today?

Also Mitch do we assume that the jets S&S brought are using Lasers that are at least half as powerful as the strongest ones we have today?
10 Petawatts, it translates to 860 megatons of tnt. The laser is the Magurele Laser, the high ass amount of tnt is why I asked “half as”.

also the 860 was assuming its per hour and not just translating petawatts to watts and then to tons of tnt
What's the value of 10 Petawatts per second?

I was curious because MCU Iron Man has 200 Petawatt Lasers and they're only 47.8 Megatons
Perhaps the internet lied to me, no never.

per second (assuming converting to watt seconds and then to tons of tnt) is 2.39 megatons, which I guess makes sense? as a petawatt to normal watt is 1e15 watts, but a petawatt hour to a watt second is 3.6e18, so there is a fair gap, and the petawatt hour is going to be a lot more then the petawatt alone

Perhaps the internet lied to me, no never.

per second (assuming converting to watt seconds and then to tons of tnt) is 2.9 megatons, which I guess makes sense? as a petawatt to normal watt is 1e15 watts, but a petawatt hour to a watt second is 3.6e18, so there is a fair gap, and the petawatt hour is going to be a lot more then the petawatt alone
Yeah just checked 10 Petawatts is about 2.39 Megatons per second, 143.4035 Megatons per minute, and 8.6042 Gigatons per hour

Later it's revealed that Shigi's been improving his durability by tanking continuous laser beams for hours with no injuries thus making it so that he now has Tier 6 durability and heat resistance
I mean we can probably up Endeavour‘s flame temperature, As the hottest laser can get to 2 mil Celsius, and Star confirmed Endeavor would have killed Shigaraki if they Temperature was enough

Not okay with doing such a thing based on pure speculation.

Also chapter is coming out in 9 days it seems.

Asui is weaker than Shishida, so it would be downscaling. She states she can't go toe-to-toe with him. But I believe that baseline High 8-C+ should be fine.

So that should be noted.

Asui is weaker than Shishida, so it would be downscaling. She states she can't go toe-to-toe with him. But I believe that baseline High 8-C+ should be fine.

So that should be noted.
Yes, that’s what I was proposing.

Kaminari and Base Kirishima should also get the same reasoning for their durability as Tsu rather than Unknown. Kaminari got hit directly in the shoulder and while he complained about it, I don’t see how he’s any inferior to Tsu. If he was any amount below Tsu he would have been far more injured than just his shoulder, which was the aim of the attack in the first place.

And Kirishima didn’t seem bothered after the sneak attack at all, he was just slow to get back into the action cause he was thrown away, so I really don’t know why he’s Unknown.

Like does she have an ability to make attacks do less damage to her? Did she twist or something?

When she gets tossed by him, we see a panel of her slamming into the building back first, so she couldn’t have done what Mirko did where she canceled the force with her legs. So her saying she limited the damage either means she put up a shoddy defense and took a bit less damage so she would still be baseline high 8-c+ or she has an ability that lessens damage which we’ve never heard of.

Unless she’s saying she braced her body for it? Which wouldn’t make her more durable at all?

Sajin can be deleted for being a single time hero who died on his first appearance. I say Camie should be deleted too, since she also has no stats as well.

He isn't resistance to decay. Seriously why do you keep saying stuff like this over and over again? This has to be on purpose right, you do it because you're bored and want to get some kind of reaction right? There is no way you're being serious in any way right now, I refuse to believe such a thing.

Shigaraki can't decay him because Decay requires him to touch something with all five of his fingers. Which is impossible for a single grain of sand. Current Shigaraki who doesn't need all five fingers, and his decay being able to spread from one object to another would be able to decay his sand. However only if the sand pieces are in contact with each other, if any of them separate the decay can't spread.

Similar to how we don't give OFA resistance to Power Mimicry, as Monoma not being able to copy the stockpile power is a weakness of his Quirk. Not resistance.

Back