• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I didn't see that. Why would this not reflect on her Equipment?
Because... it doesn't mean anything.

Unless you can tell me how durable Blackwhip is against sharp objects. Especially when we don't even know what percentage Izuku is using here.

Muscular broke through Blackwhip and it meant nothing there too. Though Izuku wasn't even trying for Muscular

What even is Black Whip's durability. So far Muscular flexed out of it, Dabi burned it, and Toga cut it.

There's also questions of whether each black whip thread has the same power. How exactly does Deku operate it. Does he need to keep putting power into it after it has been fired or does he only need to activate it once for maintain it.

Honestly, some of these quirks need way more in depth explanations than we have in the series (especially Black Whip, Danger Sense, and Fa Jin).

Hopefully there is another databook or something before the series ends that explains them cause so far we only have 2 databooks.

Muscular has lifting strength on par with 100%, so it makes sense he's able to break out of it

Dabi's fire is on par with endeavor's, so it also makes sense, plus at the time Deku was in a heavily weakened state and all limbs broken

Toga idk PIS? I guess

Muscular has lifting strength on par with 100%, so it makes sense he's able to break out of it

Dabi's fire is on par with endeavor's, so it also makes sense, plus at the time Deku was in a heavily weakened state and all limbs broken

Toga idk PIS? I guess
It isn’t as though single strand of Blackwhip has ever shown any sort of piercing resistance. Every time it does anything impressive it’s always several together or something

it did not break when he was using 100% smash against shigaraki but it's not piercing feat. I hope second users quirk is something little complex ,op and interesting type. Instead of being a gun that shoots resuurction beam that revives anyone.( saw in a fanfic or something).

We’ll that’s a way to explain why he’s slowly getting to the battlefield and not blitzing there. He can’t use Faux 100% since there’s nothing to tether to, and this Float + Fa Jin + Air Force move isn’t fast enough for him. So he’s genuinely moving slowly because of circumstance rather than being physically slow.

2nd Quirk hint, he curls his fist, so it’s definitely something that comes from the hands like the Second’s gun arm. Too strong to handle due to the stockpile, so it’s definitely something that causes a lot of damage. He was thinking of using it to fly faster, so it’s definitely an attack of some sort that produces a ton of energy to move him faster than his Air Force + Fa Jin.

Dabi about to drop more lore, Toga getting ready to unleash the masses and Spinner looking like he’s hyped up on Trigger (and at the place where Aoyama is I think). Villains are about to do their patented turn around, so let’s see how the heroes survive the first wave of counterattacks.

432il1ukbgp71.jpg

Looks like Vigs isn't anywhere near ending considering dude survived an All Might x Endeavor combo.

There will probably be another final fight between Koichi and Six in the future.

Back