• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Like does she have an ability to make attacks do less damage to her? Did she twist or something?

When she gets tossed by him, we see a panel of her slamming into the building back first, so she couldn’t have done what Mirko did where she canceled the force with her legs. So her saying she limited the damage either means she put up a shoddy defense and took a bit less damage so she would still be baseline high 8-c+ or she has an ability that lessens damage which we’ve never heard of.

Unless she’s saying she braced her body for it? Which wouldn’t make her more durable at all?
What she actually said was. “I managed to take that hit, but… I can’t go toe to toe with him” what Sparkive showed you was a fanscan

I don't see anything.

Also I highly doubt such a feat can be Massively Hypersonic+, since far worse things can blitz humans and Mach 4952 is above lightning speed. Yet a bullet from over 100 meters away is impossible for humans to dodge. (Assuming a speed of 330 m/s). So I even doubt Mach 84 as well.

What if ur one of those pilots that can perceive events in a 1/220 second timeframe
Doesn't meaning anything, still can't avoid it.

Eye sight speed or perception time has nothing to do with reaction speed. And there is an issue of those results not being accurate whatsoever. Because of multiple factors. Basically there were a lot things happening to help the pilots see the image. I swear people lack the ability to think.

None of the villains ever stated they couldn't see All Might or anything. Which still isn't proof of perception speed. And being faster than the eye can be as low as Subsonic depending on the distance.

Edit: Actually they visually react to All Might moving, showing that they could see him. Though once again humans cannot avoid even a bullet from 100 meters away, so the point is moot. Not without some serious wanking can such a feat be anything close to HHS+ or MHS+.

Visual effect = 343 m/s Shockwave apparently.

With that logic I can upgrade a lot of my characters, I'll get right on that.

Deku and All Might need statue-ing feats like Six. Well I guess Faux 100% could count as Deku statue-ing Overhaul who had no issue reacting to Rappa's punches and being FTE to him. But so far Deku doesn't have any statue or slow-motion view feats with his regular OFA percentages.

Also I highly doubt such a feat can be Massively Hypersonic+, since far worse things can blitz humans and Mach 4952 is above lightning speed.
Actually that reminds me why is 4.4x10^5 m/s used for lightning calcs? Like it’s the speed of the return stroke but the leader is typically 60000 to 120071 m/s.

Actually that reminds me why is 4.4x10^5 m/s used for lightning calcs? Like it’s the speed of the return stroke but the leader is typically 60000 to 120071 m/s.
Ask an Admin, I have no idea what you're even talking about. My monkey brain doesn't understand.

Edit: Please don't explain.

Honesty, I think Bakugo could beat Endeavor Extreme High Diff as of right now
Not fully sold on that. I need to see how much damage Bakugo does to Shigaraki first. If he's blowing off chunks of his body then I can see him winning. But if he's doing less/comparable damage, I think Endeavor would be more likely to win.

Even then I don't know how high Bakugo's Durability will get. Hell Spider would slice him up and Prominence Burn will erase him.

Can anyone sans a rule from Star or something actually survive Endeavor's Full Power Prominence Burn point blank?

Not fully sold on that. I need to see how much damage Bakugo does to Shigaraki first. If he's blowing off chunks of his body then I can see him winning. But if he's doing less/comparable damage, I think Endeavor would be more likely to win.

Even then I don't know how high Bakugo's Durability will get. Hell Spider would slice him up and Prominence Burn will erase him.

Can anyone sans a rule from Star or something actually survive Endeavor's Full Power Prominence Burn point blank?
Dabi ironically might be able to.

Yeah Endeavor can oneshot Bakugou but Bakugou’s insanely fast and agile. His movement is great enough that he can dodge literal Danmaku, so I think he can just evade Endeavor and tire him out

Honestly I think Endeavor and Bakugo would be pretty equal in terms of mobility right now.

Though Bakugo's Cluster movement might put him ahead, I don't know I need to actually see more of current Bakugo before making any judgements. Going by what we've seen in previous arc, Endeavor is superior to Bakugo. But I know that was a long time ago and he's improved greatly.

All depends on how he's portrayed in the coming chapters.

Back