• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Even though we already know that Shiggy decaying 1/3 of the city was through dura neg, has anyone calced it? assuming we used like Vfrag I think results could be found

It was High 7-C+ I believe, and I think they used pulverization.

Though obviously decay cannot be calc.

Edit: It was not High 7-C+, but 7-C+

Last edited:
So, I just got done trying to explain things to another MHA "fan" (I'll admit, it's a little hard to tell if they're a fan or not) who clearly didn't understand the manga. I doubt they're gonna listen to me, as they are VERY stubborn in their beliefs and there's a good chance I didn't do the best job explaining it, but it had gotten to a point of annoyance for me, so... yeah.

I don't know why I felt like sharing that here. I guess I saw the one user bragging about their Izuku essay (how's that coming along anyways?), and figured it wouldn't be TOO out of place.

Alright so Toga took a hit from Tsu so she is High 8-C. That’s great, both can now get new keys for the final act.

Also, why is Tsu not High 8-C+? She knocked out Gevaudan in Beast who is 8.12 tons by throwing someone at him, she should be baseline High 8-C+ in Joint Training, if not fully scale to him. She should not be baseline High 8-C.

Last edited:
How Horikoshi manages to take an idea and execute it in the most lame and boring way is beyond human comprehension.

Seriously, what was even the point of Deku being there?

Toga's humongous plot armor can be seen from miles away "You've got Toga trapped with your Blackwhip... but nah, just deactivate it, we can deal with her, it's not like you can drag her to us so we can apprehend her, we still need her for the plot".

And Bakugo narrating something that should be impossible for him to ever know is the stupidest thing I've read in months.

after the talk no jutsu, deku will call shiggy cool as **** as they face off against 200% all for one who splits the earth in half moments prior

All jokes aside from the fact that deku is moon level and relativistic in speed is there any other function of other quirks that you can think of like using black whip as armour with quirk like fa jin smokescreen and float.?

All jokes aside from the fact that deku is moon level and relativistic in speed is there any other function of other quirks that you can think of like using black whip as armour with quirk like fa jin smokescreen and float.?
Hang someone with blackwhip, combine fa-jin and float + OFA to be become pinball and make UNLIMITED POWER

Charging Fa Jin by absorbing kinetic energy from the opponents hits.

Smokescreen, if it comes out with any sort of force, could be used for long range hits like Smoker from One Piece.

Kind of a follow up on what King said. If OFA can charge the quirks and make them stronger and Fa Jin works somewhat similarly couldn’t he make Blackwhip into a spear or Smokescreen into a concussive blast of smoke.

I feel like Blackwhip, despite being his main mastered Quirk, is definitely being used in an unimaginative way.

They aren’t just whip strands, they’re tendrils of energy that come from any part of his body that he can shape into sharp points (as shown when he tried to skewer Shiggy)

Make it into whatever you want at that point. Swords, a Mace, Armor, a goddamn slide. It’s basically a downsized Green Lantern ring if you’re creative enough with it.

I feel like Blackwhip, despite being his main mastered Quirk, is definitely being used in an unimaginative way.

They aren’t just whip strands, they’re tendrils of energy that come from any part of his body that he can shape into sharp points (as shown when he tried to skewer Shiggy)

Make it into whatever you want at that point. Swords, a Mace, Armor, a goddamn slide. It’s basically a downsized Green Lantern ring if you’re creative enough with it.
The Fifth really wasn’t joking when he said his power was top notch. That kind of versatility would make a decent stand alone villain back when Stain was threatening.

Fa Jin could also potentially be used ON Blackwhip rather than with it.

So maybe you can Fa Jin boost Blackwhip itself so that the strands are way stronger and faster?

That principle might also work with Smokescreen to make it come out with more force so it actually hurts.

Only other upgrade for Smokescreen I can think of is that it allows Deku to just turn into his smoke but that is definitely not happening unless the Quirk awakens which idk if we have time for in the Manga

Ooh, or what if you use Blackwhip to charge Fa Jin? If it charges from repeated kinetic motions, and he constantly has Blackwhip just go crazy, that should charge Fa Jin, and since Blackwhip takes like no stamina to use, he has infinite Fa Jin while also attacking from range.

Ooh, or what if you use Blackwhip to charge Fa Jin? If it charges from repeated kinetic motions, then if he constantly has Blackwhip just go crazy that should charge Fa Jin, and since Blackwhip takes like no stamina to use, he has infinite Fa Jin charges while also attacking from range.
Holy Shit that's broken.

Back