• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Large Size, Size Manipulation, and Body Control seem accurate for this. I don't know if it'd be all three or not, but these seem to be the closest to what he is doing. I assume Shigaraki has control over their growth, since he was able to force them to shrink last time and did this growth on command.

what yall think of Tomura’s flesh attack being capable of bruising Mirko, even causing blood to gush from her head yet Bakugo took the same attack with almost 0 damage?

like Bakugo seemingly reacts to this attack, putting his hand up in front of him bracing himself saying “woah”

also why don't we scale war arc bakugo to 45% deku again? wasn't he making him sweat bullets in their battle?

Bakugo didn't take the attack headon like Mirko. If he had, he would be effed up too. His durability is not exactly a shining beacon especially against top tiers.

Bakugo didn't take the attack headon like Mirko. If he had, he would be effed up too. His durability is not exactly a shining beacon especially against top tiers.
That literally makes 0 sense, ur argument circulates around the idea that Bakugo couldn’t have taken the attack because he would’ve been ****** up, that’s so circular.

like he clearly took the attack, we see it fly into his body, and in the background, it’s expanding far off. He clearly took this attack, it even broke his gauntlet

Do you take notes on this?
I reread the full manga (and the volume extras), while taking notes on haxs and scaling, then I made this thread
however, I don't use all of them, first I want to finish fixing all the haxes of the characters, and then I will see what is done by scaling.

The notes are in Spanish (my language), but here I leave what I wrote about the "Nier High End" translated with google translate
Nier High end
After being activated they take a while to stabilize, it took Hood 10 hours (cap 261), they are just waking up in cap 268
but one after receiving an attack one says that he hasn't finished waking up yet (cap 269), and in this cap they seem not to be that strong taking damage even from the lazer type
this damage happens while he can't use his quirks by ErazerHead
in the same chapter even Ryuko and random heroes could give problems to a Noumu
-(Cap 276) are stronger than the "others" unspecified
-They were created with Gigantomachia as a model
-Random heroes gave them problems (cap 292)
-(cap 294) The Nomus that fight against the group of heroes have simple movements
-(Cap 294) Mirio says that it is probable that they are as strong as Kyusu's, but he is not a reliable source, and he said only probable

That literally makes 0 sense, ur argument circulates around the idea that Bakugo couldn’t have taken the attack because he would’ve been ****** up, that’s so circular.

like he clearly took the attack, we see it fly into his body, and in the background, it’s expanding far off. He clearly took this attack, it even broke his gauntlet
This is incorrect
What are you guys talking about. We literally saw both Bakugo and Mirko get hit in the manga. Last chapter when Mirko was hit by those hands, they went past her body. Her entire body was impacted and she lost her prosthetics obviously because Shigaraki's physical strength >>>>> any known metal.

In this chapter when Bakugo was hit, only one of his Gauntlets was broken. And not even fully. The other was fine. He did not take the entire attack with his full body otherwise both his gauntlets would have been broken unless you think Bakugo's gauntlets are somehow durable enough to withstand Shigaraki's strength.

Bakugo blocks in front of his face with his left arm and his gauntlet on that arm breaks and that's because, Shigaraki's attack only hits him from the left. There is nothing to his right and his right hand gauntlet is fine. To dodge that attack, he only needed to move to the right side unlike Mirko who was hit square from the front on all sides seeing as prosthetics on both sides of her body broke.

Bakugo was directly hit, he's even being pushed back by them as the attack carries him. Take a really close look at the panel, you can even see the fingers reaching is chest, and going under his right arm. Also he's bruised as well from the attack, he got some marks on his face.

We can see it going past his body too. It's not just on the left of him.

What are you talking about? Are you saying the fingers just happen to miss him, and split or something?

Last edited:
Bakugo was directly hit, he's even being pushed back by them as the attack carries him. Take a really close look at the panel, you can even see the fingers reaching is chest, and going under his right arm. Also he's bruised as well from the attack, he got some marks on his face.

We can see it going past his body too. It's not just on the left of him.

What are you talking about? Are you saying the fingers just happen to miss him, and split or something?
But he wasn't hit full body like Mirko. His right gauntlet is fully intact with zero damage. Do you think his right gauntlet is somehow countless times more durable than his left one?

Mirko got hit and lost her prosthetics on 2 sides of the body while Bakugo only lost a gauntlet on one side. There is no way he got hit full body if one gauntlet was destroyed yet the other remains unscathed unless you think the gauntlets have different durability.

Decided to see how big Shigaraki's hand growth thing is, and it isn't Type 1 but Type 2 Large Size.

Damn thing is over 200 meters high from what I'm getting. The U.A. building is a lot bigger than I thought it was, actually I don't know how big I thought it was.

The pictures I used are here, and here. The person on the building is Uraraka, during her speech.

Decided to see how big Shigaraki's hand growth thing is, and it isn't Type 1 but Type 2 Large Size.

Damn thing is over 200 meters high from what I'm getting. The U.A. building is a lot bigger than I thought it was, actually I don't know how big I thought it was.

The pictures I used are here, and here. The person on the building is Uraraka, during her speech.
Goddamn that’s bigger than all movie Godzilla

This thing is going to be a monster if this gets a key (which it probably will), every one of those things is capable of using decay Jesus ****

Question which hax quirks can be avoided by simply being more tougher

because sure stains ability ignores durability but if the opponent was tougher that knife ain’t piercing that opponent.

because sure stains ability ignores durability but if the opponent was tougher that knife ain’t piercing that opponent.
Likely I think just stains?

Compress is regardless of durability it just puts them in the marble

Shinso’s brainwashing needs a response durability isn’t a real factor in it

Tomura’s decay is like king crimson it just works

etc etc

If you mean in terms of just raw toughness only Stain’s but different levels of regen could cancel out or resist Overhaul, New Order, Somnambulist, Sloshed and probably some more I’ve forgotten.

but being super tough can prevent piercing right?

if not. Does he basically cause gangrene? (Loss of blood flow does that)
No tough skin can’t stop it, we’ve seen it from his piercing of the Nomu’s, which are much stronger then him

and yes he basically causes gangrene, he stops blood flow which is terrifying because he does it faster then most people can blink

No tough skin can’t stop it, we’ve seen it from his piercing of the Nomu’s, which are much stronger then him

and yes he basically causes gangrene, he stops blood flow which is terrifying because he does it faster then most people can blink

so basically be glad he’s on our side aka the hero side otherwise he’d he be one dangerous/scary super villain to deal with?

The outside walls appear to be mostly glass, not certain how that'd effect anything. The inside should be reinforced concrete for obvious reasons.

The building is over 100 meters though, so I imagine it'd be pretty high. Just that the rating would be far lower than someone like Shigaraki's rating is. Unless you mean vaporization, maybe pulverizing.

The outside walls appear to be mostly glass, not certain how that'd effect anything. The inside should be reinforced concrete for obvious reasons.

The building is over 100 meters though, so I imagine it'd be pretty high. Just that the rating would be far lower than someone like Shigaraki's rating is. Unless you mean vaporization, maybe pulverizing.
If Shigaraki air cannons the thing I won’t be surprised if its calc’d at City+ (perhaps mountain if we’re feeling generous)

Yeah like vaporization or pulverizing

Back