• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christmas gave me: a lot of My Hero Academia mini-upgrades

I re-read My hero academia, I saw the extra volumes (available in the respective wiki) and I come with some minor changes for several characters of the verse:

Tsuyu Asui
-Eliminate this justification of the resistance: "Took a direct hit from Shishida with Beast.", she herself says in chapter 197 that she limited the damage, not receiving all.
-Give her the ability Surface Scaling, this is mentioned in Chapter 15 with her other abilities, as demonstrated in Chapters 61, 137, 195, 288 and 320.

Katsuki Bakugo
-The third durability key has nothing, at least we have to put it “More durable than before”.
-Also, in the equipment of him add his knee pads.

Momo Yaoyorozu
-I think it would be a good idea to create a key in P&A for creations, In addition to those already in the profile (Resistance to Electricity with Insulators, Sleep Inducement with Doses and Machines) add:
-Also pass the resistance at the end.

Denki Kaminari
-Minor Adhesive manipulation with pointer (pointers stick to anything they touch).
-Limited Enhanced Sight with Glasses (The glasses will always tell him where his pointers are).
-Also pass the resistance at the end.

Mezo Shoji
-Acrobatics (Can move on par with Tailman).

Rikido Sato
-Basically this
The training he did was both to increase the duration and how much increases his power, based on this we can assume that he could have increased his multiplier, in his second key his normal physical strength should receive an "At most" along with a (At least five times weaker than his Sugar Rush).

Neito Monoma
Standard Equipment: three Stopwatches which he uses to time his copied powers.

Ibara Shiozaki
-Resistance to Electricity Manipulation with its vines.

Kinoko Komori
-Change weaponry from spray bottles to Shroom-Shooter (A pair of spray guns. One shoots water, and the other shoots spores.)

Jurota Shishida
-Add enhanced vision to Enhanced Senses

Hiryu Rin
Standard Equipment: Scale Gauntlets: Gauntlets that store the scales produced by his arms, and allow him to fire them in a manner similar to a Gatling gun, greatly enhancing Hiryu's ranged, offensive powers.
Weaknesses: -The nature of his Quirk makes it hard for him to keep himself warm.

Kosei Tsuburaba
-Resistense to Sound Manipulation with Air Prison (sound impervious).

Reiko Yanagi
-It also works with people.

Manga Fukidashi
-The effects vary according to the onomatopoeia used.
This should at least be mentioned in the profile.
(examples chap 200).

Yo Shindo
Add knife to equipment (chapter 307).

Rumi Usagiyama (Mirko)
-She has a survival instinct.

Nemuri Kayama (Midnight)
Add "Feather Fan" to his weaponry, and mention that these collect traces of his power to aim better, like his whip.
here the proof

Kai Chisaki
-Add Body control in his 2nd Key (Create a mouth on his hand).

Gigantomachia
-Add Underground Movility and Natural Weaponry with Mole because this.
-Add superhuman travel speed (run at 100km/h).

Dabi
-Pass the resistance at the end.

Magne
-This is the whole fight between Tiger and Magne, from my point of view Magne seems to have the physical advantage to be able to stop without problem Tiger's blows.
So she should scale above him.
-Also, in Tiger equipment he should have his glove with claws.

Mustard
- Resistance to "Poison Manipulation" with gas mask (this gas is a poison that induces sleep).

Chizome Akaguro (Stain)
-Add an "At least": In chapter 55 Deku says that he accidentally used a little more than 5%, and then Gran Torino confirms it in chapter 58.

Lady nagant
-Her arm also becomes a visor.

Last edited:
I do not see anything wrong here,agree with the op
Got ninjaed, yeah the sato one seens like the only questionable thing here

Last edited:
Sato's current base strength should probably be put at Unknown.

The rest of the changes look good.

So ... how much "Agree" would I need to apply this? (Not counting Sato, which seems more controversial and possibly needs a bit more discussion)

Agree / Disagree list:
Agree: XSOULOFCINDERX | SuperStar (except Sato) | Theendzero13 (although questioning Sato)
Staff Agree: Therefir (With Sato unknown)

All Sato

Stain doesn't need an at least though.

And Gigantomachia was moving through buildings so that may not be his top speed.

1.-What is the justification that should be left to Sato?

and this

add it?
Unknown (Has trained his Quirk considerably to increase the amount of power he receives from it, making the current multiplier unknown)
2.-Magne now scale of Tiger, is it enough to pass it to Large Building Level +?
Why would he?
I will add these last things, by the way some of the images you used are extremely low quality for some reason, so I will have to replace a few of them, just be careful with that.

Last edited:
Why would he?
what? scaling Tiger, or the +?
if it is to scaling to Tiger:
It is what he proposed in himself, considering that he could parry his blows with ease and dodge it without much difficulty.
if it's the +:
Tiger scales Deku by 5%, which scales in power to deal damage to Dynamight, who is able to withstand the force of massive explosions
This explosion is 5.13 tons and the "+" is reached at 6.5 tons
the difference is between x1.26 and x1.27
I will add these last things, by the way some of the images you used are extremely low quality for some reason, so I will have to replace a few of them, just be careful with that.
Thank you and I apologize for the poor quality images

Tiger is just Large Building level, so naturally Magne is on the same tier as well, and we already discussed in other thread how they scaled.

Last edited:
Magne and Tiger only scales from 5% Deku, but not above him.

She doesn't scale from Overhaul as well.
This is based on an assumed 5% deku of 10.5 tons and a Magne and Overhaul matched in base strength ....
The current Magne is 5.13, while the resistance of the Overhaul is equal to the strength of Mirio who is at least equal to the resistance of a Deku 8%, which is as higher in resistance to his base, which is equal Dynamight in his second key, which scales to the recoil of his explosions, which is 8.12.

Deku and Tiger= 5.13
Magne (assuming 1.5 as a multiplier) = 7,695 tons
Overhaul= higher to 8.12

With the current tiers, it is possible (doubtful, but possible)
I also realized how chaotic scaling is in MHA

although .... ok, the difference between the two does not seem enough so that a weapon did not fill that difference and a quirk did not directly overcome it

This is based on an assumed 5% deku of 10.5 tons and a Magne and Overhaul matched in base strength ....
And that's closer to 8-B than 5.13 tons is to High 8-C+.

Maybe "High 8-C, High 8-C+ with Equipment" should be fine for Magne.

What I was referring to is that if the argument you sent me was based on both being equal in base strength, which was obviously not the case here.
Although it is not what I was looking for (what I was looking for was to make the Magne base superior to Tiger) what you say also makes sense in case of not increasing its base strength.

But considering this case, I would say that Magne's weapon should do Dowscaling, since the scar it leaves is exaggeratedly small

Back