• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

But Prime AFO is never stated, we don't fully know what AM means beyond that. Shigaraki is stronger than AFO, and maybe Kamino AFO is comparable to Prime AFO. Which wouldn't surprise me, since he's inferior to Prime All Might who is Baseline High 7-A.
He doesn't just say more powerful, he says far more powerful, and this is All Might who directly fought Prime AFO, I think it makes little sense for him to only be referring to Kamino AFO, as his next statement says that AFO's Kamino Feats are a good showcase of what AFO can do, meaning I believe it makes entire sense for Prime AFO and Kamino AFO to be relative, especially when that massive gross arm combination of Quirks was meant to kill the All Might he lost too
I highly doubt Prime AFO was physically equal to All Might, and we don't know how he fought him. If Prime AFO is physically equal to Prime All Might, that means Prime All Might and AFO get downgraded to 7-A+, unless new feats come out. But obviously we can't say that until we get more info.
I'm not saying physically equal either, Prime AFO with his abundance of Quirks was comparable to Prime All Might. Difference is that Shigaraki has that abundance of Quirks ONTOP of having near All Might level strength, hence why he would be far more powerful than AFO

I don't understand what you're trying to say at all.

Also the Quirk combination was never stated to kill Prime All Might, he already knew how powerful All Might was after weakening. USJ Nomu is proof of that, and All Might himself stated he was far weaker and could defeat Nomu in five punches. And AFO confirms that he knows All Might is weaker, when Shigaraki suggest otherwise.

I don't see what relevance this would even be, Prime AFO shouldn't even scale to Prime All Might. Honestly Prime All Might should just be unknown or removed, those keys rely too much on speculation. Shigaraki being superior to Prime AFO means literally nothing to this.

Also just because All Might says it, we don't have to assume he means Prime. We always go with the lower safer end, nothing 100% confirms anything about their Prime self.

I don't see what relevance this would even be, Prime AFO shouldn't even scale to Prime All Might. Honestly Prime All Might should just be unknown or removed, those keys rely too much on speculation. Shigaraki being superior to Prime AFO means literally nothing to this.
I thought the whole reason for their High 7-A keys was because of them upscaling from the missile calc?

If we do accept Shigaraki>Prime AFO, than that means we need to remove that High 7-A rating until we get more information. Since Shigaraki is inferior to current 100%, which means Prime AFO is inferior to current 100%. Which means he's weaker than baseline High 7-A, which means 7-A+. (Which Shigaraki is already rated as)

Obviously if new feats come out... the numbers change.

I don't understand what you're trying to say at all.

Also the Quirk combination was never stated to kill Prime All Might, he already knew how powerful All Might was after weakening. USJ Nomu is proof of that, and All Might himself stated he was far weaker and could defeat Nomu in five punches. And AFO confirms that he knows All Might is weaker, when Shigaraki suggest otherwise.

Also just because All Might says it, we don't have to assume he means Prime. We always go with the lower safer end, nothing 100% confirms anything about their Prime self.
I also think High 7-A is a VERY conservative estimate for their prime capabilities, but we don’t have much to go off

He will genuinely get it if Faux 100% gets any new strength feats in the final arc or if he even surpasses Faux 100% with a higher percentage of OFA than 45%.

Right now he lacks a lot of high tier feats and most of his scaling to the highest tier is based off scaling other characters.

Most PLF build up was offscreen or just snippets of Hawks. The students didn't even know everything. It wasn't even meant to be a war in the first place. Things just went south first.

The next war is something they are going in knowing it's a war. The planning might not be deep and the previous chapters might not have been anything groundbreaking but I wouldn't call any of them bad.
The reason why the PLF War Arc was properly built up was because entire story arcs acted as buildups for it, and it all flowed more or less really well until we reached that arc.
It's not perfect, but it's lightyears better than the buildup for this current arc.

I'm still waiting to see the the final fruits of this current "training arc" the students is undergoing before they fight, as All Might once again looks from a distance, smiling like a buffoon while saying the immortal phrase of "Class 1-A is strong".

In other news, it's not like we didn't already know it and that it wasn't obvious, but it's always nice to see a direct confirmation of Shigaraki > All For One.

Looks fun

gordon-ramsay-finally.gif

The reason why the PLF War Arc was properly built up was because entire story arcs acted as buildups for it, and it all flowed more or less really well until we reached that arc.
It's not perfect, but it's lightyears better than the buildup for this current arc.

I'm still waiting to see the the final fruits of this current "training arc" the students is undergoing before they fight, as All Might once again looks from a distance, smiling like a buffoon while saying the immortal phrase of "Class 1-A is strong".

In other news, it's not like we didn't already know it and that it wasn't obvious, but it's always nice to see a direct confirmation of Shigaraki > All For One.

I do hope when MHA is actually finished, instead of giving it a direct sequel we get to follow heroes in other nations. Im extremely curious what hero life is like in America. Man, imagine Chicago in MHA.

Or perhaps a Japanese student going to different nations to study in. If theres one thing I can say about MHA thats pretty lackluster is the overall worldbuilding. I know the focus is on Japan and how bad it is but Id very much like to know about the state of other nations, what kind of hero society they have, etc.

I hope they put some emphasis on the US if they plan on making more spin offs, its weird how the US is hyped up a lot throughout the series as "the land of heroes" but we know nothing about it. Maybe it could be some kind of prequel, about AM's time in the US or even about SaS

I do hope when MHA is actually finished, instead of giving it a direct sequel we get to follow heroes in other nations. Im extremely curious what hero life is like in America. Man, imagine Chicago in MHA.
I feel like Russia must have some insanely powerful heroes
I hope the Canadian superheroes are some of the biggest treehuggers...
UTTERLY FOOL!! WE ARE KNOW THAT GERMAN HAD THE GREATEST SUPERHEROES ON THEIR STOCKS!! GERMAN TECHNOLOGY IS THE NO.1 IN THE WORLD!!

Or perhaps a Japanese student going to different nations to study in. If theres one thing I can say about MHA thats pretty lackluster is the overall worldbuilding. I know the focus is on Japan and how bad it is but Id very much like to know about the state of other nations, what kind of hero society they have, etc.
Detroit with quirks

Back