• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Isn't he already that way? He had muscle augmentation all the way back in his first fight with KD and outright destroyed a building with a punch 2 chapters ago.

Or are you talking about base Number 6?

Gran Torino and All Might lost round 1, and lost Nana.

They‘re still alive last I checked. As were a bunch of other heroes.
I see deku getting angry again, dropping his guard and allowing tomura to kill all of his allies, then he’s mentally broken from it and allow tomura to take his quirk and kill him. Then Tomura realize that deku no longer has OFA, and Deku smiles saying “I gave my quirk to another child, he will rise up and be the one to defeat you” then we get a flash back to that one kid with a bowl cut that looked at the pov or something, then there’s a time skip with a shot of him standing in the darkness with OF glowing around him. End of series, start of MHA: Super

I see deku getting angry again, dropping his guard and allowing tomura to kill all of his allies, then he’s mentally broken from it and allow tomura to take his quirk and kill him. Then Tomura realize that deku no longer has OFA, and Deku smiles saying “I gave my quirk to another child, he will rise up and be the one to defeat you” then we get a flash back to that one kid with a bowl cut that looked at the pov or something, then there’s a time skip with a shot of him standing in the darkness with OF glowing around him. End of series, start of MHA: Super
Cringe.

If they lose they die.
Yeah, honestly people always have some out of touch fantasies. Like Deku losing to some major villain then just walking away alive for some reason. (Overhaul, Muscular, Shigaraki - none of them would pull the Aizen and just leave the hero alive after beating them just so the hero can come and beat them up later). Maybe AFO would with weaker heroes but even he doesn't play around when it comes to conflicts involving OFA.

At least for now, neither AFO, nor Shigaraki, nor Dabi would spare the life of an opponent if they got the upper hand. Unless the heroes literally run away which they can't since it's not like they can just leave behind the civillians, there is no way they can lose without serious consequences including death.

Bruh, this is as cringe as it gets. And Deku has never really done something like that. I feel like since the war arc people really started misinterpreting his character.

Gran Torino and All Might lost round 1, and lost Nana.

They‘re still alive last I checked. As were a bunch of other heroes.
They lost and ran away. All Might ran to the US.

I'm not dunking on All Might, but I don't ever see Deku running away from Japan.

Back when All Might first got OFA, it wasn't as strong as today. To add he was not the strength pillar of Japan back then and there was no nationwide war with the rest of the country basically housed in special zones.

Deku cannot afford to run right now the way All Might did. He is the country's strongest asset. If he ran, it would mean abandoning everybody cause they sure as hell aren't moving millions of people out of Japan.

And even the US already lost their greatest pillar, so there is no running to the US anywhere in Deku's cards.

They lost and ran away. All Might ran to the US.

I'm not dunking on All Might, but I don't ever see Deku running away from Japan.

Back when All Might first got OFA, it wasn't as strong as today. To add he was not the strength pillar of Japan back then and there was no nationwide war with the rest of the country basically housed in special zones.

Deku cannot afford to run right now the way All Might did. He is the country's strongest asset. If he ran, it would mean abandoning everybody cause they sure as hell aren't moving millions of people out of Japan.

And even the US already lost their greatest pillar, so there is no running to the US anywhere in Deku's cards.
All Might and Gran Torino lost to AFO, then stayed at UA long enough to graduate.

I never said DEKU had to go to the USA or leave the continent. Just that the heroes don’t HAVE to win NOW. AFO already won before and plenty of heroes were still alive and in active service; Endeavor was most likely one of them, so was Nana.

I don’t understand why it’s an ultimatum of “no, Deku HAS to win now or EVERYONE dies“ when that didn’t happen the first time the heroes lost to the devil AFO.

Im glad you're not writing MHA. 🗿

For the love of God where is this manga even going.
The aftereffects of the War Arc prevented people from recognizing how plus ultra mid the proceeding arcs became, me included.
One can only hope that the blow off for all this melodramatic setup for the final "all out war" arc is gonna be satisfying, but one can say with confidence that this buildup doesn't hold up to how the Paranormal Liberation War arc was built up.

Most PLF build up was offscreen or just snippets of Hawks. The students didn't even know everything. It wasn't even meant to be a war in the first place. Things just went south first.

The next war is something they are going in knowing it's a war. The planning might not be deep and the previous chapters might not have been anything groundbreaking but I wouldn't call any of them bad.

Really offtopic question, but does this count as a speed feat? One of Kuin's bees could dodge Eraser Head's Capture Weapon
o20190812_151231_2307.png

Usually small stuff like insects usually dodge stuff cause they are small not fast. If you want to slap a mosquito for example, the distance your hands have to move is much more than the mosquito has to in order to dodge. Aizawa's capture tape is even thinner than someone's palms.

In raw movement speed, humans are faster than both mosquitoes and bees but that doesn't make killing them with our bare hands any easier let alone by throwing a thin piece of cloth/tape in the air.

I don't think people are understanding the implications of the latest chapter
ORxvAjm.jpg

All Might is the one saying that Shigaraki is far more powerful than AFO and that everyone who saw the fight in Kamino has a decent idea of how strong AFO is. This isn't All Might saying that Shigaraki is more powerful than just Kamino AFO, this is All Might saying that that Shigaraki is more powerful than AFO as a whole and that Kamino AFO is a decent gauge of AFO's Full Power, meaning that Kamino AFO is actually relative to Prime AFO

That's literally the entire narrative here

Prime AFO should be Unknown, I've disagree with him having a rating for awhile. Since we have no idea how he fights.

But Prime AFO is never stated, we don't fully know what AM means beyond that. Shigaraki is stronger than AFO, and maybe Kamino AFO is comparable to Prime AFO. Which wouldn't surprise me, since he's inferior to Prime All Might who is Baseline High 7-A.

I highly doubt Prime AFO was physically equal to All Might, and we don't know how he fought him. If Prime AFO is physically equal to Prime All Might, that means Prime All Might and AFO get downgraded to 7-A+, unless new feats come out. But obviously we can't say that until we get more info.

Prime AFO should be Unknown, I've disagree with him having a rating for awhile. Since we have no idea how he fights.

But Prime AFO is never stated, we don't fully know what AM means beyond that. Shigaraki is stronger than AFO, and maybe Kamino AFO is comparable to Prime AFO. Which wouldn't surprise me, since he's inferior to Prime All Might who is Baseline High 7-A.

I highly doubt Prime AFO was physically equal to All Might, and we don't know how he fought him. If Prime AFO is physically equal to Prime All Might, that means Prime All Might and AFO get downgraded to 7-A+, unless new feats come out. But obviously we can't say that until we get more info.
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if AFO lost no power from his fight against Prime Might, and the only reason he fought so well against Prime Might was because of his absolutely massive storage of quirks

Back