• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Spoilers have started coming out. Thankfully we moved away from 1A.
Also my prediction was pretty much right even though I remember some people clowning me for it on the MHA sub.

Toga getting Twice's quirk through his blood

Spoilers have started coming out. Thankfully we moved away from 1A.
Also my prediction was pretty much right even though I remember some people clowning me for it on the MHA sub.

Toga getting Twice's quirk through his blood
There were a weird number of people that were really aversive to what is a very safe and sensible theory.
In any case, they're finally showing villains. Inb4 All For One Says "All Might, my villains are... STRONG."
Seems like there's a break next week?

There were a weird number of people that were really aversive to what is a very safe and sensible theory.
In any case, they're finally showing villains. Inb4 All For One Says "All Might, my villains are... STRONG."
Seems like there's a break next week?
Yeah, unfortunately there's another break. This thread will be dead for at least 2 weeks. But at least some of the villains are already moving out.

Someone should calc how fast Deku was going in Heroes Rising. When he went 100% and started glowing and generating supposed electricity, that looked pretty fast

Also Knuckleduster stated N6 couldn’t be harmed in the usual way due to being simply a mass of energy, and Koichi was able to tear through him. Is that Durability Negation? Non-Physical Interaction? Intangibility Negation? What is it

Also Knuckleduster stated N6 couldn’t be harmed in the usual way due to being simply a mass of energy, and Koichi was able to tear through him. Is that Durability Negation? Non-Physical Interaction? Intangibility Negation? What is it
Koichi didn't actually harm him though.

His "lightning" isn't interacting with the rain, take a real close look at the floor.

The water between Izuku's feet is being pushed outward, but the individual "bolts" hitting the floor aren't effecting anything. The water around him is being pushed outward, for some reason, very strong aura or something DBZ? The electricity being real wouldn't cause this effect, but once again, it isn't interacting or doing anything.

The water isn't being pushed out from the spot where his "electricity" hits the ground, in fact the water doesn't appear to have any reaction to his bolts.

I'd love Izuku to just shoot out lightning bolts from the Blackwhip tendrils. Is that his true ranged attack?

His "lightning" isn't interacting with the rain, take a real close look at the floor.

The water between Izuku's feet is being pushed outward, but the individual "bolts" hitting the floor aren't effecting anything. The water around him is being pushed outward, for some reason, very strong aura or something DBZ? The electricity being real wouldn't cause this effect, but once again, it isn't interacting or doing anything.

The water isn't being pushed out from the spot where his "electricity" hits the ground, in fact the water doesn't appear to have any reaction to his bolts.

I'd love Izuku to just shoot out lightning bolts from the Blackwhip tendrils. Is that his true ranged attack?
You never miss bro

I think Deku needs Aura on his profile nonetheless, same with OFA Bakugou

Updating the Bingo thing, is there another for the final act?

If Izuku's energy thing is a real, I'll be a little miffed on how no one has ever mentioned him glowing like a firefly. And a explanation on Uraraka and Izuku being unsure about Monoma copying his Quirk. Since if Izuku glowed when using his Quirk, why would Uraraka think he was bluffing, how does he bluff making his body glow?

And if he wasn't glowing, why wouldn't Izuku question that after realizing he did copy OFA. If it has to do with the stockpile power, why not have Izuku think to himself that was the reason why he wasn't glowing? Anything would really help, because no one brings this up.

Regardless it can't be actual electricity, just energy that looks like electricity and has no way of physically doing anything. Maybe his last Quirk can actually do something with it, but it can't really be anything by itself. If Izuku's energy is considered real, it would be Aura I believe.

If Izuku's energy thing is a real, I'll be a little miffed on how no one has ever mentioned him glowing like a firefly. And a explanation on Uraraka and Izuku being unsure about Monoma copying his Quirk. Since if Izuku glowed when using his Quirk, why would Uraraka think he was bluffing, how does he bluff making his body glow?
Uraraka said it was a bluff before Monoma started getting the electricity aura

Uraraka said it was a bluff before Monoma started getting the electricity aura
No, she said it after restraining him and not feeling any power from him. Since she wouldn't be capable of doing that if he actually had Izuku's Quirk.

Which means she needed to physically check his strength to see if he was using Izuku's Quirk or not. And she never question why he did or didn't have any aura. The manga version doesn't have Monoma covered with electricity, though his skin has the same effect on it that Izuku has when using OFA.

Speaking of Deku's Energy, didn't he Vaporize part of Overhaul when he punched him in 100% at the end with it? I remember his Energy started consuming Overhaul's Big Rock Body.

Last edited:
Speaking of Deku's Energy, didn't he Vaporize part of Overhaul when he punched him in 100% at the end with it? I remember his Energy start consuming Overhaul'a Big Rock Body.
Idk if it will even really matter? The body itself wasn’t to big (despite it’s size, it’s not on the scale of Nine’s storm or Wolfram’s cube) so even if he did vaporize it might not do anything

Idk if it will even really matter? The body itself wasn’t to big (despite it’s size, it’s not on the scale of Nine’s storm or Wolfram’s cube) so even if he did vaporize it might not do anything
I'm aware, I'm just saying that's a weird detail to add if his Energy doesn't have actual effects on other things and is just a Design Choice.

Back