• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Atsushi is gone but we might get leaks from other leakers though that might come out late. Or we might get just a few pictures and breakdown like OP, BC, and JJK leaks.

I'm honestly not even fully sure if Izuku is going to master 100% in the series, I can't see Izuku just being at 100% in one week of time. Unless the time until the final battle is going to take longer than a week, which is possible. Though I can actually complain about them doing this multiple times. Setting a timeframe but then pulling the rug to give us more time because of reasons.

Edit: Hope this isn't the case. I'd love to see a 100% Full Cowl in the manga again, without any serious repercussions.
This wouldn't be an issue if the majority of the series wasn't compressed within less than 2 years.

A 3 year time span would've made 80% Deku with 100% at short bursts One For All roughly acceptable (based on how fast he reached 45% within the roughly 1 year timespan we have in the manga anyways).

Would've allowed further buildup for the students and villains that are currently lacking, too.

Now with how the manga is going, it's basically going to introduce new villains and they're gonna be defeated by whatever developments the students got from their half-baked multiple time-skips.
At the very least we may get some cool references like the return of Toxic Chainsaw among All For One's villains or something.

Last edited:
I'm sick of everyone acting as if the manga is actually going to end in a year. When did Mangaka ever give legitimate timestamps for their series? That's right, never. Look at the Sports Festival. That was supposed to be less than a few chapters, and it ended up being dozens of chapters long.

And several things need coverage before this manga can end. Don't forget that.

I don't believe he will skip any plotlines, and my only problem with the timeframe is the at least a week needed for Shigaraki to be on the move again. Even if the one year thing holds true, that's still a good amount of chapters. I do believe something is going to happen to either extend the time, or this is going to be the longest week.

I trust in Horikoshi to do it justice, just that I'm a little scared of what's going to happen. And not really happy with them keep pulling the rug under us and giving another timeframe. I can hope that maybe this all had some kind of purpose.

I'm sick of everyone acting as if the manga is actually going to end in a year. When did Mangaka ever give legitimate timestamps for their series? That's right, never. Look at the Sports Festival. That was supposed to be less than a few chapters, and it ended up being dozens of chapters long.

And several things need coverage before this manga can end. Don't forget that.
Because Horikoshi's clearly trying to end the series quick and is making surprising mistakes along the way.

I doubt there will only be 50 chapters left of the manga. I expect it to increase to 60/70 chapters more or less. And also, no, just because there are things that need coverage will not mean all of them would be resolved.

IMG_0954.png

She has a nice ass
😫😫🙏🙏

Because Horikoshi's clearly trying to end the series quick and is making surprising mistakes along the way.
Aside from one or two mistakes, there's no hint that he's trying to rush things. If Horikoshi was trying to rush things, he wouldn't even bother writing Deku's solo arc. If he really wanted to rush things, he wouldn't even give us a time frame. You're just so adamant about projecting your negativity onto this series that you're acting as if everything is going to shit when it's not.

61Jt8eA.gif

Like, imagine for a second that you have to repeatedly explain something to someone over and over again simply because they just don't get it. It's frustrating trying to get you to understand that Horikoshi is bullshitting us when he says the series will end in a year. Oda said the same thing for One Piece and that series is at its what, 1000th chapter?

Doing the exact, same thing, over and over again, expecting it to change and it doesn't... That is the definition of insanity. And I refuse to delve further into that madness. So you can sit in your little echo chamber while I, and pretty much every other sane person on this wiki continue to enjoy the series to the fullest extent.

low 7-c was a wrong because the shockwave took place in the air, and 20 psi was just not valid.
But 8-A for his durability in base seems valid.
(tho i think his durability HAS to be higher, considering his durability has to be high enough to tank his recoil otherwise he just die meaning his dura scales to his ap)

low 7-c was a wrong because the shockwave took place in the air, and 20 psi was just not valid.
But 8-A for his durability in base seems valid.
(tho i think his durability HAS to be higher, considering his durability has to be high enough to tank his recoil otherwise he just die meaning his dura scales to his ap)
You didn't even seem to notice that it wasn't Base Deku, he was using One for All...

You can't even pay me to deal with this... I just can't.

5e1.gif

Which is still wrong. He was barely conscious after the first hit. He should not be City Block level in terms of durability. That is absurd. He either heavily downscales or doesn't scale at all.
Like I said above, I really don't like the fact that it's on there either, I'm just saying that it is. If you disagree with it, then make a CRT to get rid of his Annoying Ass Stone Wall Durability. It'd certainly make my life easier.

You didn't even seem to notice that it wasn't Base Deku, he was using One for All...

You can't even pay me to deal with this... I just can't.

5e1.gif
Deku wasn’t using OFA, immediately after the transfer fail we see Deku in base form. There’s nothing to suggest he was using OFA, especially considering he was inside of the OFA world or whatever and wasn’t even conscious in his normal body

Back