• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All for one vs gambit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vs

All for one 7A key is being used.
Speed equalized.

****, that gambit file is bad bad. But either way, can that guy do anything against molecular Acceleration? I know he can teleport out of way and stuff, but gambit is pretty good with dealing with that plus laying traps and stuff. The molecular Acceleration thing can also ignore Dura

In that case Gambit literally gets stompped... You do realise he won't and probably can't do anything here, right?

In that case Gambit literally gets stompped... You do realise he won't and probably can't do anything here, right?
But you just brought up a point about molecular acceleration?

On profile he has decent abilities

Because he doesn't use it on people in this key? He will probably cause an explosion, but won't use his ability to his best because of moral shenanigans. But in the second key, he won't hesitate to one shot.

Accelerates the crap out of matter and explodes them mostly. But can do some other shit with it too like the air scan I posted above. and by explode I mean essentially disintegrating them into atoms.

Last edited:
All for one has leviation though also passive fear aura that grants hallucination.

Anyway, I am locking this.

Avoid stomps btw. This is the fifth or sixth one I see from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back