• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

And then Horikoshi redraws the chapter, removing that statement and Deku claims the sniper is moving as fast as a .220 Sw-
Also the changes were added already?

I think we should put in a CRT for this just so we can have more staff input on this kind of thing.

Don’t get me wrong, I am absolutely L I V I N G with this MHS+ Deku. But I would much rather it be ok for this to be used rather than just updating the calc without any official staff members seeing it

Since Nagant’s bullets are now Mach 100, it was added to the original value of Deku out speeding her bullet
Just checked Deku's Profile and found the Calc.

I'm confused to what you mean by "Added to the Original Value" when the Calc in Deku's Profile already does that but with Mach 60 Bullet Speed?

Or do you mean that it should be recalculated using the new Mach 100 Value Bullet Speed?

Just checked Deku's Profile and found the Calc.

I'm confused to what you mean by "Added to the Original Value" when the Calc in Deku's Profile already does that but with Mach 60 Bullet Speed?

Or do you mean that it should be recalculated using the new Mach 100 Value Bullet Speed?
It didn’t need to be recalculated; it’s just that the Mach 4 value in the equation was replaced with Mach 100. We just need to wait for the changes to officially be made to his profile

Do you have the calc?
On my sandbox, currently have two different ways to get the building height, but haven't written down the other way. First is using the common window height I've seen dozens of calcs use, the other is using the common storey height I've seen many calcs use as well. Both get me similar results, building is 20+ meters.

Regardless, the results are 8-C to High 8-C. Depending on Building Hollowness.

this would probably scale to their ap as well because we know the percentages have power relative to its durability, if not above.
We've going to be far more strict with that formula, most likely. You need to showcase proper reasoning for an explosion to be 20 psi. Some of Bakugo's explosions have also gone under question as well. Since a 20 PSI explosion should at minimum completely shatter reinforced concrete buildings.

The fact this shockwave only picks up dust or just tilt some buildings makes it questionable for me.

We've going to be far more strict with that formula, most likely. You need to showcase proper reasoning for an explosion to be 20 psi. Some of Bakugo's explosions have also gone under question as well. Since a 20 PSI explosion should at minimum completely shatter reinforced concrete buildings.

The fact this shockwave only picks up dust or just tilt some buildings makes it questionable for me.
This may be true but the result doesn’t change by much. How much PSI would you recommend?

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. You don't even need context to laugh at it.

foTTXK4.png

This is going to downgrade a lot of things...

Back