• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Understandable on the Nejire thing, considering the ambiguity of what happened I shall drop that discussion.

Does anyone else think that Rise of Villains Saga isn't a good name for the second keys? Considering we're still in that saga, I think the second key for these characters should be called the Joint Training Arc, since that's the last arc we see the students fight before the Paranormal Liberation Arc.

Rise of Villains saga makes it seems like it's rating how strong they are currently.

Understandable on the Nejire thing, considering the ambiguity of what happened I shall drop that discussion.

Does anyone else think that Rise of Villains Saga isn't a good name for the second keys? Considering we're still in that saga, I think the second key for these characters should be called the Joint Training Arc, since that's the last arc we see the students fight before the Paranormal Liberation Arc.

Rise of Villains saga makes it seems like it's rating how strong they are currently.
I agree
Although what will we call a lot of the villains
Will Rise of Villains Shiggy gonna be renamed to Yakuza Arc for example

Lmaoo Dabi's credibility was already shit for being a villain now it's defiantly gone with that person showing up. Though it's still possible that Endeavor can confess to the public about his past.

Also seems Endeavor wasn't that bad of a husband/father at the start.

Dabi really shoulda just said Hawks killed twice and an unidentified civilian. Him saying it was jeanist was a big dumb dumb on his part. He himself knew it probably wasn't jeanist in that bag so I don't know why he'd wanna say that.

Also a minor thing but looking at the leaked Chapter Summaries it’s mentioned that in a room Endeavor thought Touya was in there were flames burning at over 2060 degrees Celsius(I assume Touya caused this)

Pretty good heat feat for a kid Touya if it ends up in the VIZ translation and mentioned.

Especially since Shotos best heat feat so far was 1500-1600 degrees back during Joint Training by threatening to melt Tetsutetsu(Correct me if the melting point of steel is lower or higher)

And the statements of Touya having more offensive potential than endeavor appear to be piling up

Last edited:
I wonder how strong he is now?
Also makes me wonder especially the temperatures he can reach maybe currently his max output can reach 3000 Degrees Celsius give or take(Although this is just headcanon and I’m just assuming)

No wonder why Endeavor likely had Touya as his backup plan in case he never got a Half Cold Half Hot combo
And likely Touya’s temperatures are also above what endeavor was mustering when Enji was younger as well.

Endeavor probably thought if Touya could Fully get around him burning himself he’d be unstoppable.

Last edited:
Also makes me wonder especially the temperatures he can reach maybe currently his max output can reach 3000 Degrees Celsius give or take(Although this is just headcanon and I’m just assuming)

No wonder why Endeavor likely had Touya as his backup plan in case he never got a Half Cold Half Hot combo
And likely Touya’s temperatures are also above what endeavor was mustering when Enji was younger as well.

Endeavor probably thought if Touya could Fully get around him burning himself he’d be unstoppable.
Imagine if he can he can vaporise people with singular flashfire attacks.

Also guys correct me if I’m wrong but Afo has Fear and Illusion Inducement
And he didn’t inflict this on the Pro Heroes at Kamino(Endeavor Edge Shot Jeanist etc)and Allmight.
So do they Deserve resistance to Illusion and Fear Manipulation

Because While Afo’s pure presence gave the illusions to the students it was like the Pros weren’t affected at all.

@Jack; he does not have fear manipulation and illusion inducement.

Making someone afraid =/= manipulating fear.

I would argue that doing so wouldn't work but considering MHA fire is considered not to ignore dura my argument wouldn't stand and would probably start a long back and forth.

Edit: oh wait nvm. I just went through endeavor's page again.

Last edited:
well if shigi really cares for his team he would give him a super durability quirk and that fixes all the issues
A super dura quirk wouldn't really work on dabi. Dabi couldn't handle his own quirk because his skin was more suited to ice since he inherited Rei's genes in his physique rather than endeavor's. I don't really think it has to do anything with dura. Plus even if shiggy did have some kinda dura quirk up his sleeve that was passively active, it obviously didn't work out too well because Endevy nearly scorched him to a crisp.

A super dura quirk wouldn't really work on dabi. Dabi couldn't handle his own quirk because his skin was more suited to ice since he inherited Rei's genes in his physique rather than endeavor's. I don't really think it has to do anything with dura. Plus even if shiggy did have some kinda dura quirk up his sleeve that was passively active, it obviously didn't work out too well because Endevy nearly scorched him to a crisp.
Dabi literally needs a really good Regen quirk Durability alone won’t cut it
So he can fire prominence burns around and use flashfire I’m not sure if dabi actually overheats he seems to just burn his skin only unlike Endeavor or Shoto

Apparently from the leaks summary Dabi used prominence burn, but we'll see once the official translation comes out
I imagine a prominence burn by dabi would be one of the most Lethal attacks in the series easily
Basically every one of them would be stronger than the one Endeavor used to Vaporize Hoods body.

I also heard from the leaks that Dabi wasn’t fazed at the thought of fighting Nejire and Shoto at the same time
Although whether this is cockiness or justified is up to you.

Last edited:
Also guys correct me if I’m wrong but Afo has Fear and Illusion Inducement
And he didn’t inflict this on the Pro Heroes at Kamino(Endeavor Edge Shot Jeanist etc)and Allmight.
So do they Deserve resistance to Illusion and Fear Manipulation

Because While Afo’s pure presence gave the illusions to the students it was like the Pros weren’t affected at all.
I think it is more like aura. Like when Stain caused Endeavor to take a step back with his aura alone despite Endeavor being much stronger than him. So far, Stain, AFO and Shigaraki when he faced Deku & Bakugo are the clearest in showcasing this.

I think it is more like aura. Like when Stain caused Endeavor to take a step back with his aura alone despite Endeavor being much stronger than him. So far, Stain, AFO and Shigaraki when he faced Deku & Bakugo are the clearest in showcasing this.
That makes sense Shigaraki also scared the hell out of Liberation army soldiers that were willing to die for the cause while they were amped.

Even Machia said he wants a master who can inspire dread although the illusions of death are clearly not just intimidation
But what Stain did to endeavor was

The scanlations say dabi used flashfire fist, but we'll see when the official translations come out. Last chapter's scanlations said shoto used flashfreeze heatwave, but he only used flashfire fist in the official, so yeah.

Last edited:
Back