• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Wolfram vs Nine would be interesting especially since they both have trash stamina.
True and they both got Jumped by two one for all users at the same time

Deku and Bakugo really should have said Two for All in heroes rising instead of Double One for All

Also last question before I make it is full Power nines AP Baseline 7-B or is it double Deku and Bakugo(10.8 Megatons) because I’ve never actually been sure on this one

People shoulda realized dabi's strength a long time ago. The dude legit matched a serious flashfire fist from endeavor with a casual blast of fire with ease. and that was a CLONE.
To some unless a character is jumping around like a drugged pinball and getting flung through buildings every other day they aren't strong. Plus even with his feats like overpowering an elemental disadvantage and stalemating a casual city block level opponent, peoplestill downplay him and try to act like he's weak.

To some unless a character is jumping around like a drugged pinball and getting flung through buildings every other day they aren't strong. Plus even with his feats like overpowering an elemental disadvantage and stalemating a casual city block level opponent, peoplestill downplay him and try to act like he's weak.
I feel it’s mainly how the story presents him up till this point being why people think he’s weak since the plot either has him run away or he will stalemate/barely fail to kill an enemy(Hawks and Geten)Dabi’s only clean win was snatch.
They’re still wrong though

I feel it’s mainly how the story presents him up till this point being why people think he’s weak since the plot either has him run away or he will stalemate/barely fail to kill an enemy(Hawks and Geten)Dabi’s only clean win was snatch.
They’re still wrong though
I think that's just cause the guy is incompetent. He makes silly mistakes sometimes, likes to hear himself talk, etc and that can cost him fights.

Against Geten, their fight wasn't really concluded at all as for Hawks, Dabi spent a long time talking about himself instead of ending Hawks however Hawks is no weakling especially in the speed department.

The only way Dabi should be able to at least keep up speedwise is if he could use Flashfire steps & at that time Dabi was just using raw fire attacks. It also kinda worked out for him cause villanizing Hawks wouldn't have worked as well is Hawks died in the line of battle. He would become a matyr/fallen soldier instead.

I mean, while yes, Dabi could've beaten them with his more powerful flames, it doesn't remove the fact that he still lost. I don't think any of the people who clowned Dabi are looking dumb now just because Dabi wasn't using flashfire fist against them, especially since while Dabi was holding back his AP, I doubt he was holding back anything else as much as that.

This is pretty much similar to Izuku not using 100%. Just because he doesn't, doesn't make his opponents look dumb.

In fact it's actually kinda worse for Dabi since Flashfire Fist would actually kill him while Deku won't die from a few broken limbs.

I do disagree with the people who think Dabi is pathetically weak(since obviously they're wrong).

@Metalballrun they do look dumb for calling a character who can match Endeavor in fire power weak. My point wasn’t if Dabi did this he could’ve won but Dabi is actually quite strong because of the feats he has and people who said things like most of the decent students would beat him are wrong. Or the people who try to invalidate his more impressive feats to still argue he’s a weakling.

I think Kamino All might and Kamino Afo should be At least 7-C via all might taking several stronger air cannons head on while running out of OFA and getting weaker as The fight progressed.

@Kingofwolves999 I swear it’s like Hori is allergic to giving us solid god tier feats that we have to rely on the movies for scaling mid tiers and god tiers

Homestly I feel when Hori starts showing us good feats it’s gonna be some weird outliers

Do any of you think it'd be valid to use the temperature change (Q = mcΔT) equation for some of Bakugo's explosions? Just curious.

No.

Considering the nature of explosions in real life and in the series itself, that would be inaccurate. Bakugo's explosions haven't been shown to really burn anything, and the heat generated by Nitroglycerine doesn't last long enough to really burn anything either. 5000 C is almost as hot as the surface of the sun, yet the heat of his blast aren't even brought up in universe. It's not viable to transfer heat since that heat exist for a few milliseconds at best.

No.

Considering the nature of explosions in real life and in the series itself, that would be inaccurate. Bakugo's explosions haven't been shown to really burn anything, and the heat generated by Nitroglycerine doesn't last long enough to really burn anything either. 5000 C is almost as hot as the surface of the sun, yet the heat of his blast aren't even brought up in universe. It's not viable to transfer heat since that heat exist for a few milliseconds at best.
Is there a source for the temperature lasting a few milliseconds? I wanna see some evidence.

Post endeavor agency movie for the big three before the War Arc/season 6? New villain? More team up attacks? More feats? 10-15% Deku scaling? Amps to Bakugo and Todoroki? Endeavor?

So much to speculate, so much to get hyped for. All I pray is that the actual season isn’t impacted by this, and given it’s probably already drawn up at this point, it probably isn’t.

Post endeavor agency movie for the big three before the War Arc/season 6? New villain? More team up attacks? More feats? 10-15% Deku scaling? Amps to Bakugo and Todoroki? Endeavor?

So much to speculate, so much to get hyped for. All I pray is that the actual season isn’t impacted by this, and given it’s probably already drawn up at this point, it probably isn’t.
Yeah most likely yes
10-15% Deku especially since he’s so featless the only thing he did is get blitzed by Hawks and lift cars.

Plus that 3 month time skip before the war is the perfect timeframe to have this movie without Effecting the timeline.

Yeah most likely yes
10-15% Deku especially since he’s so featless the only thing he did is get blitzed by Hawks and lift cars.

Plus that 3 month time skip before the war is the perfect timeframe to have this movie without Effecting the timeline.
Let’s also hope that we don’t get any Mirio vs Overhaul situations with the anime in S5 and that it’s really consistent all around.

IT'S REAL

bdshsdhsjdahkahsaksha
EneuPNIXEAIf-DD

We don't have many notable slashers (fighters with bladed weapons) in MHA. I hope this movie brings one.
True I think the only Notable one is
stain

I hope we can get a villain with like real lazers this time Sub Relativistic to Relativistic MHA Even if it was just reaction time would be cool Maybe they’d be outliers regardless lmao.

Also is anyone noticing that the badge on Shoto writes WHA instead of MHA(World hero Association?), W could mean world if so this could be the endeavor agency going overseas to another country.
And I do hope it’s not just a random island maybe Europe would be cool?

Plus Hori likes Spider-Man and Far From Home took place in Europe so this movie has a slight chance of doing the same.
Also the outfits in the Teaser look like stealth gear reminds me of Peters Black suit in far from home as well.

Also I heard the Three Musketeers originated from France correct me if I am wrong though.

Of course this is all just speculative Head canon coming from me take it with a pinch of salt at best.

I am probably looking way too deep into this one poster

Last edited:
Everybody gangster until some random kid pulls out a potent and consistent soul manip quirk.
It’s thoights like that make me wonder considering the singularity theory how absurdly broken some quirks would get
Like Imagine being a random dude minding your day but you died because the 4 year kid you passed by had a passive potent Death Hax quirk that was instantaneous.

I have a idea for a fan fic where the next ofa user (Toka) to be against villan group called reset who want to speed up human evolution by getting rid of the people who have "weak" powers so the strong powers can keep mixing with on another to "reset humanity". Basically they are her LOV/PLF

Also shinsos son is a villan who is a part of this and this is his qurik "Can implant a idea in their head so long as they say something to him. The idea will grow naturally inside their head as if they thought of it first witch will lead to the person going down a path they would have likely not have gone down. However the idea planted has to be somewhat realistic or it won't work"

Basically he uses his qurik on izuku to suggest giveing ofa to someone who he thinks is worthy of ofa because he couldn't have made in time to save shinso (when shinsos son sent a villan to kill his dad and heros in his dad's hero agency expect for him)

Vitality Based Quirks / Health

1.Longevity/Life Force:
- Dr. Ujiko's quirk - in exchange for a weaker less physically fit body, one gets to live for over 150 years old and still remain looking relatively younger. AFO also has this quirk.

2.Heal (Recovery Girl):
- You can heal people with a kiss. It is limited to healing injuries that the body could already heal by accelerating the body's natural healing process. Basically just a healer in RPGs.

3.Cell Activation:
- Katsuma's quirk - can work on the user as well as others. It can activate cells hence healing injuries and boosting the person it has been used on. It can basically boost quirks too though this seems temporary. I wonder if it could boost the users stats in the future cause it would let Katsuma be more than a healer.

4.Hyper-regeneration:
- although it is in the rare category of quirks, this is one of the most widespread quirks in MHA as all Black Nomu have it + High-ends and AFO and Shigaraki himself. One can regenerate from any injury as long as the brain remains intact.

5.Overhaul:
- Has one of the best healing aspects as it basically "overhauls" the person. I'd say it's the best healing quirk in this list if Overhaul had been a good guy as it can heal even fatal injuries. It can also basically resurrect the dead as long as Overhaul killed them himself with his other arm though there might be a timelimit to this.

6.Wave Motion:
- Nejire - the opposite of most quirks here as it works in reverse. Nejire harnesses her own vitality to attack others. Because of this it has no effect on the fellow below. However it's pretty strong against pretty much everyone else, allows her to fly and it seems she has outputs like Deku. In Overhaul arc, she was using 30%, now she used 100% against Shiggy.

7.Vitality Stealing:
- Rikiya - the big guy from the 8 Precepts. Opposite of Nejire's quirk. Can steal other's vitality to boost his physical strength.

Back