• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

So Nejire can injure two 8-B+ (82.95 Ton) with a level 30 output, that means her level 100 output should be 8-A (276.5 Tons) correct?
By the way, "level 30/100 output" is actually just 30%/100% in the original panels, this is yet another one of Caleb's unnecessary translations.
latest

Question how many pages need updates rn as so far it seems like only need

Shoto-New Key With Flash Fire and Pseudo Flight Jet Kindling as another move to be added

Dabi-Touya Todoroki in Name section and a Possibly 7-C for his AP

Shigaraki-Minor Pain Manipulation resistance through rivet when activated from the Spine(Afo might technically be capable of this himself)also a mention on his stamina that he could still fight in that state

Last edited:
Random question, would it be possible for Nejire to be High 8-C+ physically by scaling to the other members of the Big Three?

No, Nejire is not a physical fighter and has no reason to scale to them.

However I do believe she should have durability comparable to Todoroki, since both of them took the same attack from Machia.

Also it should be noted that she can grab and lift objects with her Quirk, as we see her lift a bus and a car in chapter 273.

No, Nejire is not a physical fighter and has no reason to scale to them.

However I do believe she should have durability comparable to Todoroki, since both of them took the same attack from Machia.

Also it should be noted that she can grab and lift objects with her Quirk, as we see her lift a bus and a car in chapter 273.
Is that a class 10 lifting strength feat
If so that’s pretty good Better than unknown

Last edited:
A quick search says the average city bus has a weight of 11339.809 kg to 18143.6948 kg, which is Class 25. Though I did find smaller buses that could be 4535 kg which is Class 5, but almost Class 10. I think either Class 10 or 25 might be a good rating, since she was also carrying a car as well.

Though she did knock down two villains with Class M weight, but I'm unsure if that would scale to her lifting strength. Do we consider pushing LS, if so she could be Class M with her Quirk.

A quick search says the average city bus has a weight of 11339.809 kg to 18143.6948 kg, which is Class 25. Though I did find smaller buses that could be 4535 kg which is Class 5, but almost Class 10. I think either Class 10 or 25 might be a good rating, since she was also carrying a car as well.

Though she did knock down two villains with Class M weight, but I'm unsure if that would scale to her lifting strength. Do we consider pushing LS, if so she could be Class M with her Quirk.
Looking at the page for Lifting Strength it’s quite vague in what counts but I remember that in other verses sometimes characters can get better lIfting strength ratings via things Arm Wrestling(Demon Slayer HxH etc)

Or gentle Having class 10 for overpowering 8% and pushing him downwards although that is a more blatant case

So to me at least based on that Pushing should be especially valid if the person being pushed tried to put up active resistance or if they outright couldn’t because they were so outmatched.

But I wanna see what others opinions on that are

Neither of them were actually hit though?

Todoroki was sent flying so hard that he even bounced off the ground, and Nejire was sent flying back and was bleeding.

They were certainly hit by him, also just in case but I'm not saying they're 8-A, I'm saying her dura should scale to Todoroki. I highly doubt Machia would hit Shigaraki with that amount of force .

Todoroki was sent flying so hard that he even bounced off the ground, and Nejire was sent flying back and was bleeding.

They were certainly hit by him, also just in case but I'm not saying they're 8-A, I'm saying her dura should scale to Todoroki. I highly doubt Machia would hit Shigaraki with that amount of force .
So basically a High 8-C+ Feat I assume
Or Baseline 8-B depending on how you argue it because you could make an alright case for Both

Todoroki doesn't have High 8-C+ dura though, he's baseline right? Why would we assume Machia hit them High 8-C+ force?

Or am I forgetting something?

Todoroki doesn't have High 8-C+ dura though, he's baseline right? Why would we assume Machia hit them High 8-C+ force?

Or am I forgetting something?
I thought that in trying to get Shiggy Machia would also want the heroes to back off away at the same time so High 8-C+ it easily would probably be the minimum to do this due to how strong even fodder pros are in this verse
And while Machia could see shiggy was heavily injured I don’t think he actually believed High 8-C+ would scratch him even in that state especially since it took a 8-A attack to knock him out a few seconds earlier
Orr maybe I’m overselling Machia’s intellect and problem solving skills

I feel like Baseline High 8-C would be best for now, that's too much speculation for my liking. I guess Todoroki would be more durable, but by an unknown amount so it doesn't matter. He may get better dura feats later on, but I doubt it'll be now considering Dabi is his opponent.

I have a feeling he's a durable as Bakugo and 30% Izuku, but that's just my personal opinion, my head canon if you will.

I feel like Baseline High 8-C would be best for now, that's too much speculation for my liking. I guess Todoroki would be more durable, but by an unknown amount so it doesn't matter. He may get better dura feats later on, but I doubt it'll be now considering Dabi is his opponent.

I have a feeling he's a durable as Bakugo and 30% Izuku, but that's just my personal opinion, my head canon if you will.
Yeah I understand it is a lot of speculating I just thought it makes sense

Also I have a feeling he will compare in durability to Bakugo and 30% although with Dabi likely being his next enemy only his fire resistance will be tested really
Maybe dabi can get Durability feats as well if they fight
Also I really hope Dabi can get a striking strength feat it seems like his only one is hurting Hawks by stepping on his head

I'm positive that Nejire got tagged by Machia, as her right arm was bleeding after getting hit. However, it's obvious she didn't take the full force of Machia's swing and likely was able to outmaneuver the movements of Machia's fingers.
As for Shoto, I'm not really certain that he got hit. First of all he didn't get the same wound as Nejire. Secondly he fell the opposite direction of Machia's swing. Likely he didn't get hit at all, maybe at best get tagged by gusts of air from Machia's blow? Anyways, he stumbled onto the ground and made a large thud sound because he likely also attempted to evade getting hit, and he fell several dozen meters above ground.
That's what I see anyways.

The first (I think) vs thread with AFO Shiggy.
I have a high dislike for Esdeath match ups cause of time stop. If she can already injure her opponent, the only way she loses with time stop is by being stupid & not just using it at the beginning.

The only time she logically loses is when she couldn't even scratch the opponent so even with time stop it ends up being useless.

I have a high dislike for Esdeath match ups cause of time stop. If she can already injure her opponent, the only way she loses with time stop is by being stupid & not just using it at the beginning.

The only time she logically loses is when she couldn't even scratch the opponent so even with time stop it ends up being useless.
She can only use it once and I'm guessing it's only a couple seconds plus she'd need to completey destroy or crush Tomura's head for it to be effective.

Back