• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Looks like MVA will in fact be 7 Episodes

Next episode will probably be the end of the Endeavor Agency Arc

Season 5 really is lacking... Two rather boring arcs back to back with 2 episodes being filler...

MVA better end strong, because so far, Season 5 is like the worst season
Not the worst per se but it is the weakest link.

Regular 100% deku is just hypersonic+ right? It would be best if he was higher due to better feats
Current 100% Izuku is Massively Hypersonic, while Beginning of Series 100% Izuku will be upgraded to High Hypersonic+ alongside the 7-A upgrades.

It's possible for any of these values to change in the future though, depending on any possible new evidence/arguments that can be brought up.

Last edited:
Yu
oh wait yeah he has another one which says he is hypersonic+ at 100% since its just as fast as all might
Yup so yall can be expecting that soon (its based off his feat with overhaul when he kicked himself like a hundred meters into the air before the shockwave could even move from deku’s position.)

Current 100% Izuku is Massively Hypersonic, while Beginning of Series 100% Izuku will be upgraded to High Hypersonic+ alongside the 7-A upgrades.

It's possible for any of these values to change in the future though, depending on any possible new evidence/arguments that can be brought up.
Oh i didnt know regular 100% was mas. Hypersonic I thought that was fuax.
Well since beginning of series is getting upgraded to high hyper+ ill just keep the calc to myself lol

Denki absorbed the lightning which is his hax, however the lighting was so strong on the point of impact it also created a crator. So yeah it would probably upscale his durability but at the same time giving him a limit to how much he can absorb before going dumb. Thats my take on it.
I can calc it

How exactly is that a good feat to calc exactly? Nothing really special is going on there. He kicks, massive shockwave, then he is outside.

How exactly is that a good feat to calc exactly? Nothing really special is going on there. He kicks, massive shockwave, then he is outside.
Because he kicks himself then vanishes upwards then the shockwave travels out.
The feat would be him moving x distance (i calc and found that distance) before the shockwave could reach overhaul

Because he kicks himself then vanishes upwards then the shockwave travels out.
The feat would be him moving x distance (i calc and found that distance) before the shockwave could reach overhaul
Huh I just remembered the anime shows that Deku vanished then the shockwave reached overhaul

I wonder how fast that is.

So. About that mansion explosion. What heroes scale to it? Because it’s never mentioned they avoided or got out in time, and its the reason Deku’s outfit is so scuffed. The other pro heroes most likely had easily replacements for their outfits but they’re mostly uninjured. Would anyone be upgraded based off it? Maybe Edgeshot or Mt Lady??

So. About that mansion explosion. What heroes scale to it? Because it’s never mentioned they avoided or got out in time, and its the reason Deku’s outfit is so scuffed. The other pro heroes most likely had easily replacements for their outfits but they’re mostly uninjured. Would anyone be upgraded based off it? Maybe Edgeshot or Mt Lady??
image0.png

That wording is too vague to conclude if they dodged it or tanked it. Especially since Deku’s outfit is noticeably scuffed from it. But he was the closest to the Bomb allegedly. But that would mean he couldn’t outspeed it yet the other heroes’ could, or someone had a shield.

Considering how vague the statement is, we cannot scale anyone to the explosion based on it.

Even Izuku who was the closest to it wouldn't scale to the full yield thanks to the inverse square law.

Also Izuku's costume could've been from the assassin fight, and the end of the chapter reveal (Which seems to be a small time skip) shows his costume is even more damaged then when he fought the assassin. Unless we're saying the explosion was powerful enough to damage his Iron Soles, which are durable enough to withstand his 100% Smashes without breaking.

That wording is too vague to conclude if they dodged it or tanked it. Especially since Deku’s outfit is noticeably scuffed from it. But he was the closest to the Bomb allegedly. But that would mean he couldn’t outspeed it yet the other heroes’ could, or someone had a shield.
Escaping by the skin of their teeth directly implies they barely escaped the explosion. If they were encompassed by the explosion, then they didnt barely escape from it.

Also the explosion probabaly isnt anything impressive but i can go and calc it incase anyone wants to make the argument they scale to it

It was calculated already I believe, and the results were 8-A.

Edit: Right here.
This calc isnt good imo. In the scan where he found the height of the entire mansion he measures the whole mansion (obviously lol) and in the next scan where he measures the diameter of the explosion the entire mansion isnt shown all we see is the lower portion of the mansion yet he used that as the full height

“Escaping” could also mean “wow, we didn’t die“.
If they barely escaped it then using your logic they would be somewhat damaged. Even if a little, since “escaping” could mean “wow, we didn’t die” and since it was by the skin of their teeth they barely didnt die/barely survived. This suggests they were heavily damaged, which we arent shown meaning this logic cant be applied

They arent half bad. Btw I was wondering maybe the character pictures before going to their profile should be changed. the art styles and qualities arent really that consistent

Back