• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the OP with the new votes, seems like we're dropping the Mach 18200 calc?

Please let me know if I missed your vote somewhere or if I put it down in the wrong place.

Updated the OP with the new votes, seems like we're dropping the Mach 18200 calc?

Please let me know if I missed your vote somewhere or if I put it down in the wrong place.
Put me at agree on the Rel bullet end and agree on the High end AP scaling pls.

Given that we're all sharing our opinions

I agree with using the Mach 17000 calculation
I'll say the high end on the Dark Hero Arc Calculation, 8.58 m/s isn't even in PEAK HUMAN, and Deku's creating this to distract the deadliest and trained sniper in Japan, something of that speed wont cut it (C'mon Given him superhuman at least)
As for the AP Scaling, I like 433 Gigatons more so put me for that one, but I wont argue if 139.35 is what we use

As for my Ap, High end is not a bad choice for me. If a single missile were to defeat the Shikaraki, Star wouldn't need to summon 10 missiles at all, and even the Near High-End Nomu in the midst of those bombs wouldn't die instantly. which Shigaraki could be more than that.

As for speed, since the first is probably already rejected, so I'll mention the second. High end is not bad for me. Because I think we can use anime when manga doesn't have enough clarity. But even so, Relativistic is a very high level for My Hero Academia right now, so I'm not so sure.

I have a few doubts Can Lady Nagant's bullet speed be able to scan speed in this range to other characters such as Deku who can receive the bullet?

As for my Ap, High end is not a bad choice for me. If a single missile were to defeat the Shikaraki, Star wouldn't need to summon 10 missiles at all, and even the Near High-End Nomu in the midst of those bombs wouldn't die instantly. which Shigaraki could be more than that.

As for speed, since the first is probably already rejected, so I'll mention the second. High end is not bad for me. Because I think we can use anime when manga doesn't have enough clarity. But even so, Relativistic is a very high level for My Hero Academia right now, so I'm not so sure.

I have a few doubts Can Lady Nagant's bullet speed be able to scan speed in this range to other characters such as Deku who can receive the bullet?
The first speed feat is half-rejected. The first feat for Sub-Rel isn’t valid but the second one and it’s reasoning seems to be accepted.

So we have 1 Sub-Rel feat and 1 Relativistic feat. We would only even use the Relativistic feat if it had the support a Sub-Rel feat from the same character can give.

As for who scales, basically everyone. The basis for this is that Nagant’s shots are that fast, and Deku can react to them at 45%. So we would have everyone’s reaction speed be relativistic (not combat speed as her bullets are much faster than Deku’s movements). At least that’s how I’m interpreting this.

100% Deku and Shigaraki, however, will be flat out Relativistic as they are fast enough (when not nerfed or weakened) to blitz Nagant’s bullets.

So it’s he 45% Deku reactions = everyone else’s reactions who scale to him = 13% SoL < 100% Dark Hero Deku < Current Deku and Shigaraki (When not nerfed)
Tbh relativistic would be fire since we could finally get One Piece vs MHA matchups without needing to equalize speed
Pretty sure no one in OP is High 6-C, they’re either way higher or lower, so they’d just wind up AP stomps even with speed unequal.

Speed wise they’re kinda comparable at least though I think MHA still slower. Deku and Shigaraki with their feats are def competing though and Deku with Gearshift is probably near Rela+ tbh

Pretty sure no one in OP is High 6-C, they’re either way higher or lower, so they’d just wind up AP stomps even with speed unequal.

Speed wise they’re kinda comparable at least though I think MHA still slower. Deku and Shigaraki with their feats are def competing though and Deku with Gearshift is probably near Rela+ tbh
I mean, Fairy Tail has some High 6-C people.

For me the "If 1 missiles was enough, she wouldn't have used more let alone 10" is pretty valid, couple with the fact that the other feats are done indirectly via air pressure with the Heroes Rising one being done by 2 extremely injured and fatigued characters. The fact that the Nomu's exposed brain that got hit head on is still intact enough for it to live is pretty impressive

I remember when we were praying for High Hypersonic All Might. Truly we’ve come a long way.

Also, does anyone have particular arguments for Cloud scaling vs Missile scaling? We seem pretty split on that.
A. S&S Cloud Clap and Heroes Rising Cloud Split were done by air pressure alone as mentioned above, and as we've seen in My Hero, air pressure is commonly far weaker then the actual character who's throwing the hit (In Example, Current war ark AFO controlled Shigaraki used what we can guess is air pressure and it did alot but not enough to completely KO and character. Any time he actually touched them it was devastating, say Bakugou getting one tapped or Miruko's prosthetics, which withstand to force she outputs, getting ripped off in one go)
B. The Nomu ATE that explosion and to give anything less then 1 missile just seems disingenuous, we have a Durability calc for S&S and she had to have withstood over 200 Kilotons of tnt (Using the 4.33 teratons we have now) from a far longer and far safer range then the Nomu being right ontop of one and getting smacked in the face with one point blank

(Ok and maybe I also want to see Comic Invincible vs Deku but that's not the point)

So it’s he 45% Deku reactions = everyone else’s reactions who scale to him = 13% SoL < 100% Dark Hero Deku < Current Deku and Shigaraki (When not nerfed)
Wouldn’t Deku get it for his combat speed as well? He can catch the bullets and literally kick them away
100% Deku and Shigaraki, however, will be flat out Relativistic as they are fast enough (when not nerfed or weakened) to blitz Nagant’s bullets.
Definitely deserve an “At least Relativistic

Wouldn’t Deku get it for his combat speed as well? He can catch the bullets and literally kick them away

Definitely deserve an “At least Relativistic
I mixed up movement speed and combat speed, mb.

Idk how fast everyone else would be movement wise but yeah, combat speed and reactions are Relativistic.

I mixed up movement speed and combat speed, mb.

Idk how fast everyone else would be movement wise but yeah, combat speed and reactions are Relativistic.
Deku’s movement speed is slower than the bullets but not THAT much slower. If the bullets are 0.13c, I would estimate Deku is around half of that or so

So I’d be fine with downscaling character’s movement speeds to Sub-Relativistic+

When there's a high end and a low end, I will always support the low end calc more unless the high end one has extensive evidence within the manga.

I do hope we get more feats though especially when Deku vs Shiggy begins so there can be more clarity.

Deku’s movement speed is slower than the bullets but not THAT much slower. If the bullets are 0.13c, I would estimate Deku is around half of that or so

So I’d be fine with downscaling character’s movement speeds to Sub-Relativistic+
Um...I don't think that's how that works

Um...I don't think that's how that works
I mean it’s just downscaling no? The bullets aren’t blitzing 45% Deku’s movement speed, although they can catch up to him in speed

Tbh I would be in agreement to straight up scale him to Relativistic but we can discuss that once we figure out which calcs are getting accepted

The thread to MHS:
543nbi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back