• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: America Brings Upgrades/Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't just that, she also harmed a Near High-End Nomu, which is just as strong as Hood. They're 640 MT.

We don't know by how much, so we downscale her to 550 MT and make it a possibly rating.

That along with the statement supports each other.
I know they damaged them but is it actually enough to scale them up THAT much that’s all I’m saying, city Level just seems more realistic, I mean endeavor and mirko and all might basically pulverized their nomu, so it makes sense to scale them up that much but the other…. Seems drastic and not enough evidence

A City level character literally cannot harm them. Her attack forced the Nomu to the ground and it couldn't get back up as she was doing so.

We do not downscale that low without a multiplier or something. Nothing states she is many times weaker than the Nomu.

A City level character literally cannot harm them. Her attack forced the Nomu to the ground and it couldn't get back up as she was doing so.

We do not downscale that low without a multiplier or something. Nothing states she is many times weaker than the Nomu.
Not trying to be difficult or something I just feel that the difference in damage that endi, mirko and all might did to their nomus was very high and scaling that close seems incorrect

Endeavor's AP doesn't come from harming the Nomu, since flames ignore durability. His flames can vaporize a High-End at full power, but that isn't AP. It is heat base dura negation, since resistance heat doesn't equal physical durability. He still does a lot more damage than anyone character in the verse. Endeavor's Profile.

Mirko is scaling above 640 MT, since she can kick the limbs off of High-End Nomu.

I don't see why this means Nejire can't be 550 MT.

Endeavor's AP doesn't come from harming the Nomu, since flames ignore durability. His flames can vaporize a High-End at full power, but that isn't AP. It is heat base dura negation, since resistance heat doesn't equal physical durability. He still does a lot more damage than anyone character in the verse. Endeavor's Profile.

Mirko is scaling above 640 MT, since she can kick the limbs off of High-End Nomu.

Idk don’t you feel that it’s getting them a bit high I could be wrong I mean they are supposed to surpass the older heroes so it could be true but I just think that comparing simply damaging and completely destroying shouldn’t be that close

Endeavor isn't scaling via hurting High-Ends, heat/flame ignores durability. Mirko is scaling far above her, she is a non factor.

They don't do comparable damage to each other whatsoever.

I was just about to ask, as in 293 bakugou blows some of the near-high ends up (though it could be considered just heat, so for now, food for thought)

Also, while others like Lemillion and Nejire do hit one each, Bakugou managed to hit all of them, and deal considerable damage which is why I bring it up

I was just about to ask, as in 293 bakugou blows some of the near-high ends up (though it could be considered just heat, so for now, food for thought)
Just moving someone with an attack doesn't mean they scale, and any damage could be from the heat of his explosion.

Though it doesn't appear to be hurt like with Nejire. Nomu don't really show any signs of damage.

Also the Nomu were in the air, so pushing them just means making an attack stronger than their own weight.

Just moving someone with an attack doesn't mean they scale, and any damage could be from the heat of his explosion.

Though it doesn't appear to be hurt like with Nejire. Nomu don't really show any signs of damage.

Also the Nomu were in the air, so pushing them just means making an attack stronger than their own weight.
Ah ok, yeah that anwser's my question

Could you tag me or remind me the chapter where nejire damages this nomu? Also the afo talking abt their quirks pls

One of my friends on tiktok had a City level Bakugou calc in the war, so I’m gonna try to get it uploaded here.

The problem is that Bakugou is so inconsistent in power I feel

One of my friends on tiktok had a City level Bakugou calc in the war, so I’m gonna try to get it uploaded here.

Unless I'm really dumb right now, there is no way current Bakugo has a City level feat.

Yeah, that's probably because of the nature of his quirk, if we used heat energy as full force on the explosion, we'd get inflated results (unless it'd only scale to his durability for taking the full force of the explosion of his arm), but if we don't it's odd as he beat's Shouto using HHHC (even if not at full strength, his base Half-Fot strength is town level and if he went all out, his strength was small city) and multiple large scale ice attacks, yet his greatest feats are large building for most of the series and city block for PLW Arc

Yeah, that's probably because of the nature of his quirk, if we used heat energy as full force on the explosion, we'd get inflated results (unless it'd only scale to his durability for taking the full force of the explosion of his arm), but if we don't it's odd as he beat's Shouto using HHHC and multiple large scale ice attacks, yet his greatest feats are large building for most of the series and city block for PLW Arc
None of that means anything, since flames/heat and freezing ignore durability.

Beating Shoto means nothing too, nothing scales Bakugo to Tier 7 whatsoever.

Let's stop talking about Bakugo, who has nothing to do with this thread.

None of that means anything, since flames/heat and freezing ignore durability.

Beating Shoto means nothing too, nothing scales Bakugo to Tier 7 whatsoever.

Let's stop talking about Bakugo, who has nothing to do with this thread.
Oh, I didn't mean tier 7 for him in general, just that his 8-B status in the PLW Arc seems odd when compared to everyone else in tier 7 (Though it's just that, odd nothing needs to be changed unless necessary)

Oh, I didn't mean tier 7 for him in general, just that his 8-B status in the PLW Arc seems odd when compared to everyone else in tier 7 (Though it's just that, odd nothing needs to be changed unless necessary)
Personally I don't see him lower than 8-A, and I can see Tier 7 for his condensed explosions, but that doesn't belong in this thread

Chapter 290 for AFO's statement, right before they knock him out, and chapter 295 is where she forces a High-End into the ground.
I don’t know bro reading it, ut feels like he’s not necessarily acknowledging the quirks more like the people cuz he don’t know their name and even if he was “so strong…..Wave motion and half cold half hot they refuse to give our broken body the slightest retrieve” It doesn’t even feel like he’s comparing it to anything this is incredibly vague and leaves waay too much to the imagination

I don’t know bro reading it, ut feels like he’s not necessarily acknowledging the quirks more like the people cuz he don’t know their name and even if he was “so strong…..Wave motion and half cold half hot they refuse to give our broken body the slightest retrieve” It doesn’t even feel like he’s comparing it to anything this is incredibly vague and leave much to the imagination
That isn't the main justification. It is simple supporting evidence, that might be comparing them. She injured and force down a Near High-End Nomu, that is as strong as Hood. We don't really know how effective it was, so we place her at 550 MT.

That is fine for a possibly rating, your biggest argument against this is a fallacy. You can't believe Nejire can be that strong, so you disagree. But that isn't how we work, she has a possible feat, so she gets a possible rating. She downscales because we can't tell the extent of the damage.

I apologies if that came off as aggressive, I don't mean to offend, just getting tired.

I don’t know bro reading it, ut feels like he’s not necessarily acknowledging the quirks more like the people cuz he don’t know their name and even if he was “so strong…..Wave motion and half cold half hot they refuse to give our broken body the slightest retrieve” It doesn’t even feel like he’s comparing it to anything this is incredibly vague and leaves waay too much to the imagination
while a vague statement, it does support Nejire forcing near high-ends into the ground, and shouto comparing to Dabi and Endeavour in terms of Flame power

That isn't the main justification. It is simple supporting evidence, that might be comparing them. She injured and force down a Near High-End Nomu, that is as strong as Hood. We don't really know how effective it was, so we place her at 550 MT.

That is fine for a possibly rating, your biggest argument against this is a fallacy. You can't believe Nejire can be that strong, so you disagree. But that isn't how we work, she has a possible feat, so she gets a possible rating. She downscales because we can't tell the extent of the damage.

I apologies if that came off as aggressive, I don't mean to offend, just getting tired.
No I get it don’t worry bro, it’s prob is tiring but I disagree with the fallacy thing , quite the opposite, i just think she quite literally lacks the actual feats to support this it feels more like fallacy to use such comparisons to get her there

She has a feat, she injures a Near High-End who is stated to be as strong as Hood.

You now must prove that she didn't injure it whatsoever, or that there is a multiplier that makes her scale massively below it.

Shigaraki's reaction to Bakugo's explosions: Cute fireworks.

Shigaraki's reaction to Shoto and Nejire: Half-Hot and Surge are so strong.
Well I believe those were two different people one was afo and the other was shigaraki, shigi likes to make fun of his opponents also like banter

That’s not my point I’m saying when bakugo did the explosion it was shigi’s consciousness and he was as in as bad as a state when it was AFO with shoto and nejire
If Shigaraki considered Bakugo's power at the moment a joke then what are you trying to say, that AFO would somehow have a different opinion?

He cracks the layered bones of a high end with a flame punch during the hospital raid. It should be added as further justification for his striking strength.
Tried that, the bones could've been taken out by his heat along with his punch. High heat helped weakened the bones I guess.

It was even removed from his profile when I put it there.

If Shigaraki considers Bakugo's power at the moment a joke then what are you trying to say, that AFO would somehow have a different opinion?
I do have a question which is that in Chapter 294 on the same panel where Mirio compares the near high ends the Hood in the bottom right bakugou is in pain, though I can't tell if it's from being hit or being injured (because there is something near him in a vague shape that isn't just background panel though it could just be for dramatic effect)

Tried that, the bones could've been taken out by his heat along with his punch. High heat helped weakened the bones I guess.

It was even removed from his profile when I put it there.
Uh, that's weird, you can't still break bones through heat.

I do have a question which is that in Chapter 294 on the same panel where Mirio compares the near high ends the Hood in the bottom right bakugou is in pain, though I can't tell if it's from being hit or being injured
Bakugo is in pain because he was impaled by Shigaraki, he's coughing up blood. Also he agrees with Mirio, that taking a hit from them would be bad.

Uh, that's weird, you can't still break bones through heat.
No one backed me up, so I assume I was wrong. It was even removed from his profile, doesn't really mean much since the damage was pretty little. Fits with him downscaling to 550 MT though, since he is inferior to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back