• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: America Brings Upgrades/Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok, wait does this mean that Star and Stripe/Hero Rising could become an outlier? or is Star's Mountain level (individual missile and Star and Stripes Power)/Island level (All 10 missiles) good enough to keep it from being an outlier
nope because those feats support each other

I got the same results as TheRusty's second method, so I obviously agree with it as well.
20211108_181935.jpg

This is the best image we can use to calculate the size of the island.

I'm assuming we can't do KE because of the disagreement with Cloud density? or is it something else like timeframe
Cloud density, and how shockwaves travel through air or something. There is some weird timeframe thing going on, but it isn't as important.

Short Answer: Yes, KE is ignored due to current standards being questioned and the possibly that clouds feats in general are being high balled.

Current storm/cloud kinetic energy calcs are pretty... stupid.
nvm just did it myself with the calcing methods used on site and yeah it was 1.8 Teratons (which while fitting for a storm that overshadows a small island, is a huge outlier)

Last edited:
That's exactly the image I wanted to use for the scaling, it is way closer than the other one and the walls are fully detailed, and the angle is good enough.
sorry for asking, but can you send your source for the water vaporization formula you used, i saw a different
one being used in other places

No, I've made an update as that island size seems to be rejected (It is using my method 1 island size). Speed is now Mach 87.84 (HHS+, almost but not quite MHS)

Current storm/cloud kinetic energy calcs are pretty... stupid.
I did the calc for KE again using the cone volume of your speed, however I used the omni-directional portion that's now on the storm calc part, it comes to 306 gigatons, certainly very high, but not nearly as ridiculous as 1.8 teratons (pi*r^2x(h/3) x density, then that result multiplied by 1/12 and the velocity)

And taking advantage of the fact that we are getting up to speed, we can remove the calculation of the faux midoriya and put this version made by the therefir.
Scan 1

Deku's Arm = 75.6 cm or 0.756 m

Panel Height = 84.4 m

Distance = 0.756*84.4/[0.756*2tan(70/2)] = 60.26 m

Lady Nagant also moved her Rifle Arm 90 degrees in Deku's direction, and I doubt her arm is as fast as her bullet so:

Scan 2

Nagant's Height = 171 cm

Nagant's Rifle Arm = 1.2 m

Distance Her Rifle Arm Moved = (2*pi*1.2)*0.25 = 1.88 m

Total Distance = 60.26 + 1.88 = 62.14 m

Distance The First Bullet Has To Travel Before Nagant Shoots Her Second Bullet = 79.9 m

Distance Between The First Bullet And Overhaul After Her Second Bullet Reached Deku = 79.9 - 62.14 = 17.76 m

Distance Deku Swung and Traveled To Reach Overhaul = 390.95 m

Deku's Speed = (390.95 * 1422) / 17.76 = 31302.41 m/s, Mach 91.26

Since the speed is now Mach 87.84, I think current Deku should just upscale to Massively Hypersonic, he also blitzed Nagant didn't he?

I assume once you guys agree on a size for the island, there will be a discussion rule not to change it?
I mean, there was only ever one island size until now. And I decided to use two different scans to measure the island size.

There is no need for such dramatic action, when there is no problem.

@Therefir would 306 gigatons be considered an outlier? (I'm just asking, as using 1/12 instead of one half results in High 6-C KE for the Heroes Rising Feat which given the Tiamat missiles isn't as far fetched as Low 6-B), (I got this by using the explosion radius as the Radius for a cone, the height of the attack provided as the height of the cone, resulting in 1.69×10^13 meters^3, multiplying this by 1.003 for the density, 1/12 for the omni directional dispersion, and multiplying it by 30131.5973^2 as that was the attack speed, it came out to 1.2824803e+21 joules or 306 gigatons)

Last edited:
Since the speed is now Mach 87.84, I think current Deku should just upscale to Massively Hypersonic, he also blitzed Nagant didn't he?
I'm against upscaling for the time being, especially since Nagant is scaling to around Mach 63.78, a good deal away from Mach 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back