• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: America Brings Upgrades/Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, middle ground is to treat it as 50% of the mass vaporized, and 50% is displaced.
I'm going to speak for myself here and not the majority for obvious reasons but say we can do that, can we get a hypothetical calc of that since we know both took place

I could work with this if people are okay with it.
Personally I'm willing to see how that would work and if Damage is fine with it then I'd say it's a go but let's see what we could get and if people are still thinking it's better off to go one way or other then so be it

Alright then.

So we don't get High 7-A for top tiers. But we get an upgrade to mountain level.

This is as middle of the road as we can make it without disregarding the feat entirely. So I will agree with it.
Since they are closer it is easier to argue now, but we should wait for the anime adaptation of this fight since timeframes are likelly to get smaller and more feats ons this level might pop up since this is the final arc and the real insane feats always happens in final arcs

though I must ask, if using the length of the spear side seen above water as 50/50 how does it change?
It would probably push the result to baseline High 7-A but as I said it's impossible to know how much of the laser was inside the water, my calc uses 1 kilometers for the ocean depth so I guess it would be 1.3 km + 1 km I think?

It would probably push the result to baseline High 7-A but as I said it's impossible to know how much of the laser was inside the water, my calc uses 1 kilometers for the ocean depth so I guess it would be 1.3 km + 1 km I think?
Ok, you could use 1.3km + 1km as a mid end and 2.6 as a high end?

This should still validate the Heroes Rising feat, right? The 10 missiles yield 6-C, 1 missile is 7-A+, and Heroes Rising storm was calced at High 7-A+.

the difference between "Single Intercontinental Missile" and the Heroes racing feat is x5.50563396875
So i'm not so sure

5.5x difference is definitely not outlier territory, and it still puts this feat as the most destructive by far. It also lines up with 100% Deku being far stronger than Shigaraki, but not to the point of one shotting him or ripping his limbs off or turning him into mist.
Yes, when I was reviewing the best feat that we have without counting this one, I realized that between this feat and the greatest one used in the pages currently there is a difference of x101.5873015873015873015873015873 (x101.59), so if that is accepted, the x5,51 if it could happen

I'm not sure I follow.

Was that the reason why we weren't using it in the first place?
We were using it, the feat was Mountain level (at least the explosion) but then the first calc dropped to Large Town level and we just went with the next best manga feat, which was All Might's at that moment.

If there's multiple versions of calcing it, shouldn't there be a Calc Group thread to detirmine which method is best?
That would stop people making more measurements/threads about the feat.

I also didn't like the angle that TheRusty used on his calc, and we can barely see the wall in that image.

The size of the island used for the heroes rising calc is being questioned, so they're going to make a thread and decide the best way to scale/measure it, because there is no official size for it.
Ah ok, wait does this mean that Star and Stripe/Hero Rising could become an outlier? or is Star's Mountain level (individual missile and Star and Stripes Power)/Island level (All 10 missiles) good enough to keep it from being an outlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back