• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hax is too powerful for you: Heaven Ascension DIO vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Stop and Reality Overwrite GG

From what I know, Medaka can't copy the powers of a degree similar to DIO's

And IIRC this happened before and was deemed a mismatch

Hmm idk what DIO can do so someone might need to fill me in.

So let's go over stuff.

1. Dio has some resistance to causality manipulation, it says he's acasual in his profile but i think someone debunked this somewhere saying that "acausality = not affected by the flow of time at all" and since HAD got affected by Funny Valentine (i think it was him) then he isn't acasual, he's just resistent. Though if that's wrong tell me.

2. Can The End copy HAD's abilities? (if not tell me reason)

3. Which version of Medaka is this?

4. Will Bookmaker work?

I think im finished with the questions, now:

1. Time stop won't be used by either, i think most will agree here. Since it's basically time stop vs time stop, it'll get weird so yeah time stop is negated for both.

2. Reality Overwrite seems pretty lame in here imo, since he needs to touch the person and with speed equalized and Unknown Hero it will be hard.

3. Encounter can stop any Dio and TWOH from even touching Medaka.

4. Scar Dead seems pretty strong here too due to him not "erasing" his wounds, but rather healing them.

5. Weightened words FTW, i don't think he is immune to body manipulation.

6. Medaka knows exactly what DIO will make due to her mind read.

So after answering my questions. I'll say whether Medaka wins or loses or after reading my points, someone answer: Can DIO win?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Hero is unrestricted here.
What's the feking point then? With the hero medaka will just beat TOAA, cus she has to, she's the main character, TOAA will bet medaka that he can beat her while sealing all his abilities and if he doesn't he'll just go home never to be heard of again, Medaka wins cus TOAA had a PIS brain fart. Just restrict the hero, it's a stomp no matter how strong HAD is.

C'mon, stop wanking The Hero. It can't affect tier 2 hax or at least that good. Unless you know, Ajimu gets a tier.

C'mon, stop wanking The Hero. It can't affect tier 2 hax or at least that good. Unless you know, Ajimu gets a tier.
Ofc i exagerated with TOAA, but the point is just restrict the hero as it will just make DIO not want to use Time stop, and Medaka just uses AF + BM to make him fodder. It's stuff like that, that doesn't rly prove Medaka is stronger than HAD, just that she's the MC while HAD is not.

Dio's Time Stop can affect beings with infinite speed. Unless you wank AF to "erase the innability to affect beings with infinite speed", Medaka is going to be stoped and instahaxxed to death.

SchroKatze said:
Dio's Time Stop can affect beings infinite speed. Unless you wank AF to "erase the innability to affect beings with infinite speed", Medaka is going to be stoped and instahaxxed to death.
Hmm, not the point. AF will just blitz DIO, and Dio's time stop will blitz medaka. And in speed equalized it sucks to consider both at the same time. So in cases like this, when 2 powers are similar or equal it's good to restrict it for both sides (if speed weren't equal ofc it wouldn't be, the faster will activate). So yeah i restricted both, idk where u got the "AF will work" part.

A Bloodlusted DIO would be more likely to start with his time stop and not **** around as much so DIO probably takes it.

JohnConquest1 said:
A Bloodlusted DIO would be more likely to start with his time stop and not **** around as much so DIO probably takes it.
That didn't make sense. Ok Bloodlusted DIO will do that, won't Medaka do the same? Both are bloodlusted so they start with their strongest, none **** around. xD

Firephoenixearl said:
Hero is unrestricted here.
What's the feking point then? With the hero medaka will just beat TOAA, cus she has to, she's the main character, TOAA will bet medaka that he can beat her while sealing all his abilities and if he doesn't he'll just go home never to be heard of again, Medaka wins cus TOAA had a PIS brain fart. Just restrict the hero, it's a stomp no matter how strong HAD is.
Wat8

Just saying that Medaka will just induce PIS on had, i used TOAA as an exageration of "he can be REALLY powerful" but ofc it won't work on TOAA.

So anyway The Hero will stomp Dio here, so turn it off so that he can have a chance at least and give us a reason to debate on the winner.

Firephoenixearl said:
So anyway The Hero will stomp Dio here, so turn it off so that he can have a chance at least and give us a reason to debate on the winner.
not stomp, but it will let her win. we already know she loses without it, that thread was done before

Yes. He has infinite speed and can over write an infinite multiverse (and a bit more then that). His reality warping lets him bypass and resist hax. He has time stop that works on other infinite speed beings, and beings with resistence to Time Stop. He has many other abilities as well.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is just as hax, if not more hax in some cases, then Medaka Box. I'll tell you about it in the MBC server

Ok so i read up a bit on HAD. He needs to "touch" ppl to rewrite reality, that's easily taken care of. As long as u got that out, then Medaka just stomps:

1. She can see TWOH through Parasite Eyes.

2. She can just Bookmaker and close the deal.

3. The time stop will be useless as :1. Medaka also has one 2. Encounter will make it impossible for HAD to affect Medaka in any way.

And that's not even considering Medaka copying TWOH, they can be copied as shown by Kars. So now HAD has to deal with an objectively superior being. HAD's resistance to causality manip is a good thing (anyone without that can't fight Medaka), but that's not the only thing. Medaka's hax not needing touch wins here.

Excluding the fact he can overwrite the field or phase through he had multiple feats of no contact or and the contact quote was claimed by a jotaro who didnt even encounter dio when he was doing no direct contact and jotaro himself just obtained or also.

Which medaka would waste time doing.

Medaja must do bookmaker on dio and twoh as doing just alone would not prevent the stand or himself on attacking as ya see when purple haze was attacking despite fugo being sealed away within the miror world.

Not how timestop work man ya do realize that? And twoh>>>>>encounter. Far above what encounter can prevent with minimal power and effort.

>Copying twoh. No. >Because kars a being with all the attributes and powers of earth itself could.

Also ya confusing eyes of heaven with joestar. Eoh incarnation of kars would be dusted by ha dio.

Also excluding the fact ha dio had multiversal range on soulhax mind control and bfr among his overall main hax.

Also ha dio>>>>>timestop.

Gif (13)jojo
Ha Dio timestop on eog jotaro.

Gif (14)
Jotaro doing and enduring normal timestop.

Except everything there is basically u assuming DIO activates before medaka. Time Stop Vs Time Stop, neither will activate first, they are both nulled when taken into account with speed equalized.

Will RO rly be able to overwrite Encounter when it's not even in contact with it doe? That Encounter barrier is basically a portal or wormhole that takes the dmg u deal somewhere else or just sucks up the dmg to then restore afterwards.

Why won't Medaka copy TWOH, u just said Kars is the ult being and that's it. Just cus he's called the ult being doesn't mean he is, by that logic Medaka surpases the omnipotent Ajimu, so good luck beating that. The End can copy any thing that's considered an ability, so basically anything that's considered hax of some kind, that's not raw strength but rather something u have at birth or cultivate along the way (even baseball playing skills and shit) can be copied, Medaka is called "perfect" cus she just perfects everything she sees, that's the idea behind The End, i don't see why stands are "out of reach" due to them having been copied before.

Medaka's overall more convinient hax take this.

Firephoenixearl said:
Except everything there is basically u assuming DIO activates before medaka. Time Stop Vs Time Stop, neither will activate first, they are both nulled when taken into account with speed equalized.
Will RO rly be able to overwrite Encounter when it's not even in contact with it doe? That Encounter barrier is basically a portal or wormhole that takes the dmg u deal somewhere else or just sucks up the dmg to then restore afterwards.

Why won't Medaka copy TWOH, u just said Kars is the ult being and that's it. Just cus he's called the ult being doesn't mean he is, by that logic Medaka surpases the omnipotent Ajimu, so good luck beating that. The End can copy any thing that's considered an ability, so basically anything that's considered hax of some kind, that's not raw strength but rather something u have at birth or cultivate along the way (even baseball playing skills and shit) can be copied, Medaka is called "perfect" cus she just perfects everything she sees, that's the idea behind The End, i don't see why stands are "out of reach" due to them having been copied before.

Medaka's overall more convinient hax take this.
Except for the fact that Dio's last infinitely. And his time-stop >>>> regular time-stop. And he resists time-stop.

DMB 1 said:
Except for the fact that Dio's last infinitely. And his time-stop >>>> regular time-stop. And he resists time-stop.
It's still just time stop, u make time stop, by some mean. It doesn't just auto null anyother kind of time stop, especially conceptual manipulation of time.

Firephoenixearl said:
DMB 1 said:
It's still just time stop, u make time stop, by some mean. It doesn't just auto null anyother kind of time stop, especially conceptual manipulation of time.
But Dio resists Medaka's time-stop.

DIO resists time stop as long as he's got time to stop left. Unfortunately for Medaka, HADIO's time stop is infinite and it will just be a normal fight until her's stops which will also stop her infinitely.

TacticalNuke002 said:
DIO resists time stop as long as he's got time to stop left. Unfortunately for Medaka, HADIO's time stop is infinite and it will just be a normal fight until her's stops which will also stop her infinitely.
She erases time on a conceptual level as i said, she can erase the time it takes her to do sth, so she can just "erase the time it takes me to Bookmaker DIO", stoping her won't do as time won't exist untill she bookmakers DIO. Also Medaka has the upper hand in either case due to her Mind Read.

Firephoenixearl said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
She erases time on a conceptual level as i said, she can erase the time it takes her to do sth, so she can just "erase the time it takes me to Bookmaker DIO", stoping her won't do as time won't exist untill she bookmakers DIO. Also Medaka has the upper hand in either case due to her Mind Read.
If that was actually the case, she would have the Conceptual Manipulation of Dialga and Immeasurable speed, which she doesn't.

Boi get that conceptual erasure shit out of here. This crap is basically no different from your basic time stop, and HA Dio's TS >>>> Basic TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back