• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hax is too powerful for you: Heaven Ascension DIO vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you prove it. I would give it to you if Dio was indeed a 5-dimensional Being but he is not is just a hax stand

Because she doesnt have feats where she copy 2A hacks maybe?Ajimu is unknown so there goes the argument of copying abilities up to 5D. Also Dio can activate Time Stop with a thought meaning that she will be stop before she can do anything.

she would need to either hear TWOH's name or see its abilities at least once before she can copy it. She would be gone before then. Also, Heaven DIO resists causality manipulation and his reality over write gives him general hax resist so he would destroy medaka (at leas within the context of this wiki)

Well you forget that Medaka will have copied the time stop the moment the time stop starts, why u may ask? She experienced it, and ofc let's not forget the passive mind read, Dio says "i'll stop time" Medaka has already copied and lol nopes the time stop.

Dio time stop can time stop people who are resistent to time stop and others that have infinite speed so that wont work.

Also he got the power of a saint that has a feat of protecting the main characters against 2A mindhax,his own mindhax that come as a extention of his reality warp abilities to be exact so Daka is not gonna read shit.

Nah, his time stop is just strong that's it. It's not stoping ppl with infinite speed, it wouldn't be a time stop if that were the case, some ppl have some resistance to time stop in Jojo, HAD has a stronger time stop, that's it, the infinite speed doesn't even make sense.

She's not rly "mind haxing" him. She's just able to capture the signals from his brain, not literally messing with it.

Then again, everything ppl who vote had have going for them is "HAD will RO her" not only does TE deal with that (if you think that's NFL, ok sure, tell me when HAD literally transcends his verse with hax alone, cus Medaka would STILL stomp that kind of hax as shown in the series) but that's only IF he activates first which he won't (idk if "Go First Skill" was accepted for Medaka, but if it was HAD can kiss his chance for victory goodbye), he will activate at the exact same time as Medaka with the exception that Medaka won't be affected by time stop, she will become immune to it the moment it happens.

HAD can blitz , so can Medaka

HAD can 1 hit, so can Medaka

Medaka can Mind Read, HAD can't

Medaka understands, HAD doesn't

Medaka takes this.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Isn't TWOH's Time Stop capable of stopping MiH and Infinite Spin?
How is that relevant for this match?

If u mean the infinite speed i mentioned well most ppl are getting "infinite speed" in Jojo now, apparently if u resist some time stop then you get infinite speed which would literally mean immune to every kind of time stop (time stop makes time stay at point "0" but in that point 0 it's possible for you to move as much as you want, it can be outerversal time stop for all you care, point 0 is still normal time flow for you).

in JOJO when time is stopped it's not because the user is going super fast it's because time has actually stopped, everything is frozen in place. If it was like that then Pucci wouldn't have been effected by it

Genericstickman said:
in JOJO when time is stopped it's not because the user is going super fast it's because time has actually stopped, everything is frozen in place. If it was like that then Pucci wouldn't have been effected by it
Who said otherwise? Time is stopped sure, but resisting it doesn't = infinite speed. Infinite speed is like immunity on cracks. Having infinite speed LITERALLY means u live in a time stop. A multiversal time stop ain't getting past infinite speed.

MiH has infinite speed already without anyone timestopping it. Infinite Spin is basically something given an infinite torque or rotational acceleration. Normal TW can't stop either MiH or Infinite Spin as shown in Part 7 when Alt. Diego Brando tried to stop Inf. Spin and couldn't. TWOH can. Hence, HAD can stop infinite speed characters who were already infinite speed before the ts was applied. This is relevent as it can stop Medaka in place indefinitely.

The only Jojo character who can resist infinite ts from TWOH is EOH Jotaro which is why he has infinite speed. Canon Jotaro isn't infinite speed because the time stop he was subjected to/uses has a time limit and his speed was calculated basing on his actions during the time stop duration, making him MFTL.

Accelerate to infinity and "be infinity" are not the same thing. There is also a difference between "countably infinite" and "infinity" (i can explain it if you want).

Inf. Spin resisted some casual time stop, it has resistance not infinite speed.

Jotaro resisted TWOH with his own time stop and is therefore NOT infinite, if he were infinite then he would still be stopped (according to you). Is jotaro's speed more infinite than theirs? No i know some of you are gonna think "well it's infinite * infinite since it's on a higher dimensional scale due to it affecting a multiverse" yeah no, if it were infinite on a higher dimensional scale it would be immesurable as it literally means it's infinite throughout space and time which characters from Jojo CLEARLY aren't. Jotaro can move in time stop as long as he has time stop and since they are using the same time stop, the time stop becomes useless cus they both time stop resulting in neither being in a time stop (if it's confusing don't bother trying to make sense out of that last sentence).

Medaka doesn't even have infinite speed in the first place so this argument had no purpose. If HAD goes for Za Warudo Ovah Heben at the start(which is in character), Medaka is stopped and unable to counter. Reality Overwrite ends the PLOT character. Also, TWOH is instantaneous. If she waits for HAD to think in order to mind read, she would already be stopped by the time she realises what HAD is about to do. In fact, he doesn't even need to shout its name to activate time stop(for example when Polnareff almost killed him in Part 3).

Notorious BIG isn't always infinite speed though. Its speed depends on what its chasing, with BIG always being marginally faster than its prey. If its chasing a fish, its speed is clearly finite and can be time stopped. If its chasing MiH Pucci, it gets infinite speed with a slightly greater acceleration rate and can't get time stopped.

Kindly don't derail. The infinite speed arguments aren't even relevant to this fight.

Genericstickman said:
With that logic Notorious B.I.G would resist all types of time stop due to having infinite speed
Infinite speed makes you live in a time stop buddy. Time LITERALLY doesn't pass for you.

- This had no purpose

I just explained something, i disagree with on Jojo's verse, i never said Medaka has infinite speed.

- TWOH is instant.

So is All Fiction.

- Reality Overwrite ends the PLOT character.

Yes that should end Medaka inside this wiki (probably not outside of wiki doe), though not in this case, The End copies Reality Overwrite on sight and renders it useless. Now as for plot character, yeah that's cus the PLOT was not strong enough. Medaka's plot stomped Ajimu without use ANY hax, and i mean NO hax, like 0, only physical strength would stomp her cus PLOT (and Ajimu has plot manipulation ffs).

- If HAD goes for TWOH (which is in character).

Mute point, this is bloodlusted, so everyone opens with their best.

-Medaka is stopped and unable to counter.

That is wrong for multiple reasons. 1. Medaka also has a kind of time stop 2. Medaka can copy TWOH the moment it is activated and gain immunity to it's time stop (cus it activates 1 of the activation sequences for The End which is experiencing the attack). 3. Medaka copes TWOH the moment the fight starts passively due to "seeing it" and again gaining the ability to resist TWOH and Reality Overwrite.

-If she waits for HAD to think in order to mind read.

Really lol? Does HAD move and activate shit passively? For Medaka it's like he's literally shouting everything he is going to do, mind read happens before he activates anything.

Medaka wins this, imma not say a stomp doe.

Notorious BIG and MiH resist 3A/High 3A time stop. TWOH isn't simply a duration increase for TW's ts from 9 seconds to indefinite, its an AP and duration increase from 3A/High 3A, 9 seconds to 2A, indefinite. So, TWOH can stop infinite speed characters who remain in 3D limitations.

This isn't relevant, lets stop talking about this.

Nah, his time stop is just strong that's it. It's not stoping ppl with infinite speed, it wouldn't be a time stop if that were the case, some ppl have some resistance to time stop in Jojo, HAD has a stronger time stop, that's it, the infinite speed doesn't even make sense.

She's not rly "mind haxing" him. She's just able to capture the signals from his brain, not literally messing with it.

Then again, everything ppl who vote had have going for them is "HAD will RO her" not only does TE deal with that (if you think that's NFL, ok sure, tell me when HAD literally transcends his verse with hax alone, cus Medaka would STILL stomp that kind of hax as shown in the series) but that's only IF he activates first which he won't (idk if "Go First Skill" was accepted for Medaka, but if it was HAD can kiss his chance for victory goodbye), he will activate at the exact same time as Medaka with the exception that Medaka won't be affected by time stop, she will become immune to it the moment it happens.

HAD can blitz , so can Medaka

HAD can 1 hit, so can Medaka

Medaka can Mind Read, HAD can't

Medaka understands, HAD doesn't

Medaka takes this.

The guy can time stop GER if you face his boss battle as Gio he still time stops GER and he has a feat were he ignore a time erasure by sheer speed.

Mind reading is basically a very weak type of mind manipulation if the guy has a body of a saint that can protect him from 2A mindhax why would he not lol nope the attempt of her mind reading him?

Damm dude why dont put Medaka against actual multiverse level beings if she so strong and can stomp characters that transcend her verse oh wait she cant if you dont agree make a content revision that put Ajimu at High 2A good luck with that,also immune to time stops the moment it happens?holy shit im guess Daka can tank time stop from ******* Ren Fuji.

"HAD can blitz her so does Medaka"

He has infnite speed the reason why speed is equalised is soo that she cant just get omega blitzed by Dio.

"Had can 1 hit so does Medaka"

Thats true but Dio 1 hits much easy.

"Medaka can mind read HAD cant"

No.

"Medaka undestand HAD cant"

Not before she gets time stoped and deleted by him.

Medaka doesnt win this.

Don't quote large amounts of text btw.

Gio get's time stoped....he is not resistent on a 2-A level, but is resistent on a lower level.

Ajimu doesn't have a tier cus she got 1 shotted by a rubber band due to passive plot. Passive plot is just that strong in Medaka Box, but she still has feats of transcending her verse.

Daka can tank time stop from Ren Fuji, though that's only if we take out of wiki Ajimu, then yes cus Medaka would be able to copy his ability, though that was a bad point. 2A and 1A are worlds apart.

"Dio has infinite speed" Not only did i debunk that but again speed equalized so i have no idea how that defeats my point at all.

"Dio 1 hit much easy" How doe? Both need to touch the opponent, once that is done it's a win.

"Medaka can't mind read" Again, no. She is not getting INTO his mind, she is capturing the signals his mind is sending out. It's not the same thing as mind control.

"Medaka gets time stoped and deleted" The Moment time stops, she learns TWOH and ofc gains immunity to the time stop and RO through that.

Medaka has 0 feats of copying something during a time stop.

TWOH has RW WAY more potent than AF, so AF is getting screwed really hard here.

Medaka gets time stopped, AF is nulled, she can't mimicry anything, she gets deleted on a scale beyond any AF feats.

SchroKatze said:
Medaka gets time stopped, AF is nulled, she can't mimicry anything, she gets deleted on a scale beyond any AF feats.
Yeah...Bookmaker amirite?

AF isn't getting nulled lol, careful with the wording. All Fiction just won't erase HAD, it's not being nulled. It can do PLENTY of things.

She CAN mimicry, she passively mimicries when the fight starts, i already mentioned like 3 ways. 1.On sight 2. On mind read 3. On time stop (she copied and passively countered in brain wash and ability steal, cus she experienced it, and The End being passive i doubt how time stop would be any different as Medaka is STILL experiencing it). I mean 1 of them is bound to work.

Deleted on a scale beyond AF, inside the wiki, true, All Fiction would have no feat of rewriting reality again or erasing HAD's action. Medaka will have already copied Reality Overwrite and realized she is the exact same type of stand but at least 120% better.

In this fight HAD can at BEST hope for inconclusive, but the odds are against him and this is after i insisted to restrict the hero.

DIO's TS nulled/stopped GER's passive causality manipulation (Which works nearly the same way as AF by erasing effects from Causality), TE is not safe from being stopped.

SchroKatze said:
DIO's TS nulled/stopped GER's passive causality manipulation (Which works nearly the same way as AF by erasing effects from Causality), TE is not safe from being stopped.
I have no idea how u transited from AF to TE, but no GER doesn't literally change all of reality in order to make dmg 0. Tell me when GER erases people and concepts.

Are you blind or what?

I just used a comparison, since both GER and AF erases causality to achieve something. Still, TE is not copying anything during the Time Stop, and AF can't bring her back or resist the erasure unless it shows 2-A feats.

SchroKatze said:
Are you blind or what?
I just used a comparison, since both GER and AF erases causality to achieve something. Still, TE is not copying anything during the Time Stop, and AF can't bring her back or resist the erasure unless it shows 2-A feats.
I am not blind but you are just recycling points i never brought up. I never used GER as an example cus it's not, they would be similar in a battle vs each-other, not in general doe, turn to 0 is not the same as erasure of cause and effect. Not every causality ability is similar, but anyway it's not like this is an actual point it's worth debating over, the main point is "af can't come back" i never said it could, i never used that as a reason Medaka can win, if that were the case this would be a stomp of the hardest kind cus HAD would have no way to win vs Medaka

TE would have already copied TWOH before time stop due to speed equalized, once that is done Medaka can literally say "be my bitch" and Dio would have to do that.

"Gio gets time stops te is not resistent to a 2A level"

Gio is immune to time stop by his sheer speed wich is different,it doesnt matter what is you tier(unless you are tier 1 or something) you cannot time stop a guy that ignores time by just moving or is completely above time intself unless you are have showed feats to do soo.

More like being a satire that makes fun of overpowered Anime villains.

"Daka can tank Ren Fuji time stop"

Did im just read this?im think that eveen if we wank her to be 1A Ren can time stop omnipresents,places that see the concept of time as a joke and a guy that is infinitely above 1As Daka would be frozen my man.

The dude when he appearead his second thing that he done was to react and punch GER with a null idk how you would debunk that.

"Both need to touch the opponent"

He doesnt need to touch things to use his power acttualy.

Why would she be able to bypass his mind protection with her mind read?

Im dont think that she can be able to see TWOH unless SBA equalise stands wich one im forgot.

-When they say "he is immune to any kind of time stop" but still get's time stoped lol. He is not immune, he is resistant stop this. Stop this infinite speed thingy, it's not gonna go anywhere.

-Medaka doesn't tank Ren Fuji inside the wiki, only outside of it. Outside of wiki Ajimu is easily 1A due to her ability to literally ignore concepts at will. And "stop omnipresents", how do you even acomplish that, omnipresent is basically "stand still in all of existence" time stop is "stand still where you currently are" how does it affect omnipresence at all?

-OMG he reacted to GER's punches how is anyone in fiction gonna beat that? Oh right speed equalized, and outside of wiki in case u wanna bring that up....medaka governs the concept of speed.

-He does need to touch to use Reality Overwrite, Medaka needs to touch to use Bookmaker, neither needs to touch to activate time stop.

-She won't bypass it at all, she is not inside his mind, she is capturing the msgs coming out of it.

-She copies TWOH the moment the fight starts not only via SBA but also through her parasitic eyes so yeah there goes her version of copying "if verse equalization were not a thing in vs battles".

Infinite speeds grants you immunity to time stops because you ignore time with speed man he got time stoped because the time stop is much superior in a scale.

Outside of this wiki Ajimu would be fodder in the Masada verse she would be baseline 1A and Ren is powerful enough to stomp baselines ,the guy was able to time stop Hajun for 8500 years a wich one is infinitely above 1As and is also omnipresent Daka would never adapt to this by a long shot.

Im was just correcting you because you were saying that she would blitz him and he doesnt have infinite speed.And outside of this wiki Dio is tier 0 because Dio is God in italian,whats your counter argument to that? 030

He have been showed a lot of times were he reality warped without needing to touch things but why he did not done that in the final battle against Jotaro?PIS im guess,its good that the hero is restricted here...

Aaaaand the corpse of the saint would not let her do that.

Nah,she gets time stoped and bitch slapped for being a thot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back