• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hax is too powerful for you: Heaven Ascension DIO vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
-He was stoped cus the time was so much higher in scale eh? Do u even know what immunity is?

- Yeah no, he needs contact.

• Reality Overwrite: DIO can overwrite any instance of reality by contact from either him or TWOH. With it, he can manipulate and change whatever he likes with said object.
- Medaka copies before time stop happens. Both Medaka and Dio will see each-other before either can react. Medaka sees and passively copies TWOH and calls it a day. Seeing always comes before reactions (the reason Medaka lost vs Nihilus).

Medaka is just a superior version of Medaka. Both have a time stop and both have a 1 hit kill, though Medaka has The End to make Reality Overwrite and Time Stop useless, i mean Medaka is the same type of stand.

SchroKatze said:
That wank is just toxic.
I'm outta here.
Im not even wanking here doe. Im not high balling her capabilities, all those are practically fact accepted by the wiki. The End takes this match, it literally bakes plot in this case.

This seems like its going to end in the same way Medaka vs Funny Valentine ended, with the lone Medaka supporter(i.e. Firephoenixearl) wanking Medaka and being unduely aggresive, until a mod notices and closes down the thread for being cancerous. Just so his favourite waifu doesn't suffer a loss. Why do you do this?

Medaka sees HAD. HAD goes for TWOH. Medaka waits for HAD to think. HAD thinks and Medaka reads until "The World Over Heave..." and immediately gets timestopped. The fact that she has to read his mind, even if passively, will lead to HAD pulling out his timestop before she completely reads his mind. Thus, she won't be able to copy it.

As for time stop immunity(which isn't a thing HAD negated), a character with resistance to universal time stop(3A/High 3A) might still get stopped by a time stop of a higher dimensional scale(HAD's 2A timestop).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back