• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My copy power is greater than yours

Ok, ok, unless terrible bullshit starts going on i won't do anything. Is that fine? Let's have ppl enjoy this thread though if stuff gets nasty i'll come in to correct.

Hmmm...

The things that really sit in Midora's corner are his Mirror Neurons, Gourmet Luck and Minority World.

The Mirror Neurons mean that Midora will be constantly analyzing all the things that Medaka does, gaining resistances to them as well as taking them for himself. Also, if Medaka were to copy something of his and improve, he'd just copy the improved version. Truly, there's a case to be made that they'll just go on foerver.

The Gourmet Luck means that a lot stuff is not even going to hit or effect Midora. Now, he can't do that forever but it does buy him a lot of time to analyze Medaka and avoid stuff that would otherwise take him out.

Finally, the big one. Minority World. Honestly, Midora should be capable of doing the things the Ichiryuu did with his. So, once activated, Medaka's body is literally going to stop functioning properly. Her heart will start beating backwards, her lungs will stop taking in oxygen, brain will stop sending the correct signals etc. This could really kill her but I don't know if it even be enough due to All Fiction.

Honestly, there's so much hax flying around here, that I'm really just going to go with inconclusive for now.

Medaka not being in character is really what makes this a match. I think that really its only the automatic abilities that are even gonna decide this. It does not seem like Midora has any perminent way to put Midora down, but Medaka will likely try to just go for the incapacitation. Maybe scar dead will inadvertently kill Midora, if he has previously been killed or received fatal injures. I guess I vote for Medaka, but this is gonna be a long battle, with Midora likely almost incapacitating her several times, but Medaka coming back until she uses something like weighted words

Then again, there is also the argument she will just go for book maker blitz which she has done in character, but I'm gonna assume she won't cuz it will be more fun

Just gonna say this now, don't forget Medaka also has supernatural luck, so it's better to null the luck in this match. And Medaka's body will be hard to control due to Weighted Words which can control her body manually.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Actually, scratch what I was going to say. Something about tongue voids and death loops, but could All Fiction erase a void?
It can erase death loops. Describe the void though, like how will he get there, how it works, how big it is.

Midora Imitation

Ichiryu as well as Acacia commented that Midora has always been good at "imitating", meaning he is capable of understanding the mechanics behind someone's techniques to learn, counter, or exploit them. His form of imitation is by far the most complex as he can imitate not only the very nature of an opponent's ability but also the very nature around him, allowing him to blend into the environment as if he were a part of it. This imitation is so diverse due to his extreme mastery over his Mirror Neurons (ÒâƒÒâ®Òâ╝ÒâïÒâÑÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ│ Mir─ü Nyüron), as Ichiryu states. An example of this is seen when he uses Minority World to his favor by nearly killing himself, causing Ichiryu to praise his intuition. Acacia also praised Midora's talents of imitation during his youth when he trained with his brothers. Starjun also mentioned how Midora can copy any and all abilities. This is proven true when Midora copied Joie's Gourmet Luck and employed it against Acacia; when Midora used Knocking on Acacia to delay his death from Neo's regurgitation of ingredients; and one last time when Midora copied Zongeh's Gourmet Luck to restore the Earth's savoriness.

The same thing Medaka has:

• Observatio (Þª│Õ»ƒ, Kansatsu): Very similar to Maguro's Analysis, it is the method through which The End copies other abilities. In Altered God Mode it is "perfected" and allows her to see the processes of actions broken down to allow easier observation and copying.
Though Medaka has the upper hand here:

As her Abnormality has developed, Medaka can now learn abilities based off of information or word-of-mouth and can now copy Minuses.

I doubt Midora can copy on word of mouth. This allows Medaka to passively copy via Mind Read. But it also gives her the upper hand since All Fiction is not something you can see. You can only realize it's there once you have already been erased.

In a bloodlusted match Medaka would make this a stomp fight, though she is in character so this makes it much harder for her, her main points rn are:

The End to copy anything passively. Auto Pilot to resist illusions and Mind Read which are both passive. All Fiction ressurection. Healing factor (heals broken bones in seconds). Unknown Hero along with Theme Song. And ofcourse her styles. Now she will limit herself to these for a small while, once she recognizes Midora as an opponent she will go all out. (which means Bookmaker to the face).

That is unless he actually tries to get close to Medaka. (scar dead)

Back