• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reformatting Acacia's Resistances [Toriko]

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Right now, on Acacia's page, his resistances tab looks like this:

Matter Manipulation (Resisted Midora's Minority World and tanked Hungry Space, both of which work on an atomic level), Poisons, Absorption and Sound Manipulation (From Coco, Sunny and Zebra), Electricity (Tanked and ate Don Slime's Black Thunder), Heat Manipulation and Fire Manipulation (Tanked and ate Starjun's Fire Spear. Starjun's flames are stated to be several thousand degrees hot), Soul Manipulation (Resisted Guinness's attempt to rip out his soul), Mind and Death Manipulation (Resisted Emperor Crow's Shadow which makes the victim sink into madness, lose conciousness and cause death), Spatial Manipulation (Survived and escaped from Moon's stomach, which is a literal Black Hole from which light can't escape), Time Manipulation (Resisted Sky Deer's Back Channel with his ow. Was able to move in the World of Souls despite it having no flow of time, where the concept of Space-Time doesn't exist, and anybody entering the World of Souls, even spirits, will lose their sense of time, distance or space).

This looks a bit messy to me, and has some old links which go straight to manga hosting websites and old fan scans. I think it would much look better if the tab was reformatted to this:

Resistance to;

All of the links go to imgur, use clean scans and the bullet point list makes it a lot easier to see each resistance and the justifications for it.

Additional I would propose adding another straightforward resistance onto that list which is:

Well it is a tabber so bullet points are more usable in that format. So I'm okay with the changes.

Back