• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

Yoo why😭😭😭I wasn't even done with the verse page blog and ya ripped it grom me, it barely has a power of the verse section and I could've at least gotten the scans for the lois acrobatics feat when given the chanc😖

It is funny that we have two Superman and Lois shows: (Superman and Lois and My Adventures with Superman)
I think its funny moreso the fact that me and @Marvel_Champion_07 busted our asses for both of these verses so its in good hands

Also you better watch it as well👀
I watched the first episode of this show on YouTube and I really liked it but I don't live in America so I have no idea how to watch this legally 😭😭
I got u

But then again, I'd think we'd be better off waiting for Season 1 to be over for profilemaking tho as we don't need to go through all the trouble of making so many CRTs everytime a new feat comes by every new episode.
Agreed

Maybe Lois Lane Battle Royale is a thing.

By the way, what about Livewire's stats? I do feel that she does not scale to Superman because it is shown that Livewire does not have enough strength to put Superman down and Superman outright withstand power-uncontrolled Livewire's attack. Superman's fight style is "I take hits before I defeat you"

Maybe Lois Lane Battle Royale is a thing.

By the way, what about Livewire's stats? I do feel that she does not scale to Superman because it is shown that Livewire does not have enough strength to put Superman down and Superman outright withstand power-uncontrolled Livewire's attack. Superman's fight style is "I take hits before I defeat you"
Live wire has the class K Lifting stregntg feat that superman scales to and she has her.own 9-A and 9-B fears with a subsonic feat as well

Right now the literal only charcter with 9-B physicals was the guy supeman threw into that wall at the bank and while im sure slade coulda taken him we can't prove that atm

Yeah I said yesterday we should wait on those profiles to have 9-B physcials before making them so with that in mind we have nothing atm
9-C physically Livewire is legit too since she casually defeat two people who follow her without using electricity.

By the way, while I'm sure that Luz will get more intelligence feats, stamina feats and possibly durability feats, she may not be a fighter (especially considering that she is normal human and there are many superhuman threats). (Though Luz runs away from the uncontrolled ices while some of the people are caught by the ice, which is roughly a speed feat) But now, we can confirm that she is a Love Exalted. Waiting for the whole S1 is a good idea and Luz may become a award-winning reporter like her comic counterpart.

Lex may be able to appear in MAWS since he is Superman's old enemy and may manipulate the events.
Do not underestimate me, Lex, for I am Good Reporter Lois! Child of the Earth! Partner of the Superman! And Warrior of Peace! NOW EAT THIS, SUCKA!

And the show does get more darker when you think about it after each episode a week

Just watched the first 3 episodes. The show's phenomenal. I love this more light-hearted Superman, and I love how much of a dork Clark is lol. Also Lois and Livewire are abolutely perfect :love:

But yeah, I'm willing to help in any way I can with revisions, evaluations, and all that jazz. But probably when the 1st season's over cause I'm really busy these coming weeks.

Just watched the first 3 episodes. The show's phenomenal. I love this more light-hearted Superman, and I love how much of a dork Clark is lol. Also Lois and Livewire are abolutely perfect :love:

But yeah, I'm willing to help in any way I can with revisions, evaluations, and all that jazz. But probably when the 1st season's over cause I'm really busy these coming weeks.
Glad yo havw ya man and welcome

Does "Luz Noceda's" running from the out-of-control ice in S1E3 counts as a speed feat for Lois (because there are people who fails to run away and gets freezed)? For Luz's stamina feat, I feel that it would be better to wait for some more impressive feat. While the current feat is already enough to show Luz's above average stamina, it is not easy to summarize them.

Does "Luz Noceda's" running from the out-of-control ice in S1E3 counts as a speed feat for Lois (because there are people who fails to run away and gets freezed)? For Luz's stamina feat, I feel that it would be better to wait for some more impressive feat. While the current feat is already enough to show Luz's above average stamina, it is not easy to summarize them.
I really think that's looking far too deep into things, it wasn't portrayed as her being superhuman at all and if anything was shown to be something that risky for her and superman even acknowledges that

Tonight's episode was crazy especially the ending, but I really enjoyed it.

The main villain which is "Parasite" is pretty much OP af (in fact the most OP Villain i've seen on this show for now), the fact that not only does he absorb energy, he also absorbs physical energy as well. And as for Lois on the other hand, we do see her knocking out someone in a single hit, but at the same time I don't really think that's enough to consider.

And as for Lois on the other hand, we do see her knocking out someone in a single hit, but at the same time I don't really think that's enough to consider.
I do think Luz's AP justification is not blank because of this (and shows that Luz can combat too). By the way, are there new intelligence feats for Luz?

I do think Luz's AP justification is not blank because of this (and shows that Luz can combat too). By the way, are there new intelligence feats for Luz?
The best thing I can think of is that she was able to put the two on two together about finding out Clark Kent is Superman by compiling up some evidence that Clark Kent has found a newspaper article that says something about a "flying boy in smallville" at the end of the episode.

The best thing I can think of is that she was able to put the two on two together about finding out Clark Kent is Superman by compiling up some evidence that Clark Kent has found a newspaper article that says something about a "flying boy in smallville" at the end of the episode.
It is no small feat.

That episode was definitely the best one yet imo like the relationship between Clark and Lois and her revelation were all written pretty damn well.

This episode also is a plus for not following the trend of the last 3 episodes and subverted the "new power to counter the villain of the episode" expectation some people were worried about and instead has the team use thier wits to defeat parasite.

I also enjoy that the solution to defeating him as an opponent was to simply not fight him at all which also turned out to be pretty brutal anyways cause man he got ****** up...

Also.....Alex.....Alexander..... who happens to be a red head.... stg if that's a S1 Luthor tease before he really decides to bulk up and say **** superman then they slid that in really in a subtle way but that's a reach lol

Back