• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

If you want lois to be 10-A to 9-C I think a better feat to use would be this

So lets wait for next week and see how far that guy actually got kicked by her it also happens fast too

I feel that we can wait and calculate two feats together. One feat could be outliner, but two feats with similar result are consistent.

It's interesting that Luz can physically combat enemies.

While it's ironic that only a verse page is staying, I've added a section for the rogues gallery there with some of those who are officially confirmed, but haven't shown up yet until future episodes of DC's counterpart for The Spectacular Spider-Man right here (looking forward for Brainiac).
Wow mxy and the brain, I'm actually surprised

Next episode preview is out and while some people's first thought my be Gorilla Grodd, mine is The Brain who is also aquamited with Monsieur Mallah and that's what I think this will be

Also POTENTIAL MAJOR FEAT...if whataver happened to make that hole is in that ******* mountain is shown and that thing fights superman then unironically we could be looking at high 7-C to 7-B given the missing portion was vaporized

Shouldn’t ep 5 be out this week?
Its out right now and holy shit is it good easily my favorite one yet, we could probably get away with making a profile now and I'll explain below, there's also a ton of nee calcable feats in this episode so we have plenty potential
=So when Superman fights Slade we're told that his power levels are fluxuating and are weaker than anticipated which means at least for the first 5 episode potentially the first 6 depending on what happens in the next one Superman would still be a nerfed side of the spectrum as he hasn't awakened to the full extent of his abilities atm

Its out right now and holy shit is it good easily my favorite one yet, we could probably get away with making a profile now and I'll explain below, there's also a ton of nee calcable feats in this episode so we have plenty potential
=So when Superman fights Slade we're told that his power levels are fluxuating and are weaker than anticipated which means at least for the first 5 episode potentially the first 6 depending on what happens in the next one Superman would still be a nerfed side of the spectrum as he hasn't awakened to the full extent of his abilities atm
Haven't had time to watch it yet. How much will his ap increase do you believe?

Ya it’s pretty good
possbly, like he was tearing they robots apart a lot easier then he was in ep 1

Dosen’t he also have a decent dura feat from heatwave
Yeah since heatwwave started emitting put blue fire which is between 1426.667°C up to 1648.889°C
Ya it’s pretty good
possbly, like he was tearing they robots apart a lot easier then he was in ep 1
He I already have the full weight and the arm weight of the robots calculated and he swung them around pretty quickly, they also fragged a huge steel sign thing and ofc messed that bridge up so lots of good stuff

Yeah since heatwwave started emitting put blue fire which is between 1426.667°C up to 1648.889°C
He I already have the full weight and the arm weight of the robots calculated and he swung them around pretty quickly, they also fragged a huge steel sign thing and ofc messed that bridge up so lots of good stuff
I meant more of the explosion she casued before Clark arrived

true

@Dalesean027 You could probably change Clark’s quote in the sandbox at this point. I think his brief convo with Ivo at the end of Episode 4 would work.

Alternatively, his last comment to Lois during the interview in Episode 3 (the one where he’s like “I’m still figuring everything out”) could work too.

@Dalesean027 You could probably change Clark’s quote in the sandbox at this point. I think his brief convo with Ivo at the end of Episode 4 would work.

Alternatively, his last comment to Lois during the interview in Episode 3 (the one where he’s like “I’m still figuring everything out”) could work too.
W pfp and you're right I'll do some calcs and make some edits today

So actually on the topic of the verse's speed, I don't think half of these guys should genuinely be High Hypersonic scaling from Superman since the characters who are actually on his levels of speed i.e Slade with his suit, and Parasite they're both shown to be FTE and move as blurs. Heatwave also says no one can move that fast when she see's slade and assume its just Superman so even tho they "fought" its not like she'd scale same as Supes or the rest, that's just me tho what do yall think

So actually on the topic of the verse's speed, I don't think half of these guys should genuinely be High Hypersonic scaling from Superman since the characters who are actually on his levels of speed i.e Slade with his suit, and Parasite they're both shown to be FTE and move as blurs. Heatwave also says no one can move that fast when she see's slade and assume its just Superman so even tho they "fought" its not like she'd scale same as Supes or the rest, that's just me tho what do yall think
Especially since he clearly holds back

Superman's holding back has become one of his recognizable traits.

By the way, are there new feats for Luz?

So far we've got superman now going from Class K to well into Class M from my first new calc in the blog

You mean that new bridge feat?
Nah I haven't figured that one out yet but him swinging the Robot arms around shot him up, I had already previously calculated the arm to weigh over 20000kg and he swung it about 180 degrees in in like 0.44seconds so yeah it just kinda happened

I am curious what that feat of holding up the bridge would equate to in terms of actual kinetic energy.

We know now that he is canonically fluctuating in power level, which can explain slight discrepancies like him not being able to change outfits before catching Lois Lane off the building- his powers at this point may partially be based on his emotional state and he was in such a panic at that time that he was unable to think to change clothes. And he easily could've just tugged his arm and snapped the handcuffs way before but was likely distracted.

Back