• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

MAWS-intro.jpg

I thought it was pretty good tbh I mean compared to tbh landscape of the current kinda shows we get this is definitely much better quality and its still overall good so I can look past a few dips
I guess
He's like Class 5 and subsonic+ to transonic as a child💀💀 that's actually kinda crazy
I thought he mad a sonic boom as a kid

So far he's displayed the standard
Superhuman physicals, flight, low regenerstion, aura (outwardly emits an bioelectrical aura "at times")

Also resistance to fire manip to a several thousands of degrees considering those robots could instnatly melt through steel shipping crates and steel beams

Am I missing anything?

So far he's displayed the standard
Superhuman physicals, flight, low regenerstion, aura (outwardly emits an bioelectrical aura "at times")

Also resistance to fire manip to a several thousands of degrees considering those robots could instnatly melt through steel shipping crates and steel beams

Am I missing anything?
Survived some blasts from livewire. But that’s about it for now

Where does the High 8-C rating come from again?
That's just my guestimate for the feats we've seen the instant steel melting one seems like it'll yield that to me since a lot of volume was cooked but then there's also the KE and LS shit from Livewire

Bare minimum we get 9-A+ or 8-C but I'm thinking we can maybe get high 8-C out of these first two

Yeah all and all this is a solid start for a Superman just starting to really use his powers and is constantly getting stronger now from what we've seen

I assume that would be Accelerated Development?
Could be the case yeah we just have to see more and whether its just because he's starting to really push his limits and actually use his power or if its AD or both

That said though people are already complaining about the blue lightning and are looking too deep into what's a common troupe to show growth in anime, hell if they want an explanation just say its his bio-electrical aura which I'm pretty sure it is, I mean that's been a thing for forever and no one complained when he did it in other media.

Unironically they said the show was acting like he has normal human durability until he rushes in to save lois as if a normal guy wouldn't have been pasted from the first slap from the robot or its vaporized from its beams hitting him directly

Nah, he definitely does not have durability of a regular human lol. He was taking Livewire's electricity and robot lasers too

Its started we didn't even get 2 days into the show and we're already getting hit with people who hate fun

We got complaints about the suit up, the childrens gag of showing superman breaking everyday objects, and his usual bio-electrical aura shit all in day 1.

This is a sure fire sign this show will be a good one if we already got this much attention and audience to have this crowd already here on the first day

But eh, I wouldn't mind them, cause people do like finding stuff to nitpick these days
Yeah nah I think they're silly cause this was pretty good and its exactly that nitpicky stuff this early one that's a sign this show will be something special

I'm glad I'm not the only one enjoying this show already. I almost made my own thread before realizing there was one already.

I doubt that this Superman is nearly as powerful as the Bruce Timm version but he's already quite impressive.

Also, did Lois Lane dodge lasers?

Anyway, excited for this show to get more love!

Back