• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

I doubt that this Superman is nearly as powerful as the Bruce Timm version but he's already quite impressive.
There's a good chance that this Superman may actually be stronger than that other one if this series went on for longer, but this is just the beginning for this Superman anyway,
Also, did Lois Lane dodge lasers?
She might've just aimdodged those.

Also yeah he's literally just got his first two episodes out for viewing so I've no doubt in my mind they'll contiue pumping up his feats to some crazy shit as we move forward

I sort of assumed a ten year jump from the flashback to present day with Clark now being in his early twenties.
Yeah just about I'd assume slade looks to be a few years older maybe 24 or 25

I FEAR I MAYBE COOKED TOO MUCH
maxresdefault.jpg

Episode 1 and his already city block lvl 💀💀
dude literally did what the spiderverse thread was trying to do in his first episode while using his powers to fight seriously for the first time in his life

and it depends on how many episodes we get but definitely at least after a few more episodes bare minimum

Have you tried calling Supes tearing off that giant robot's metal piece?

Have you tried calling Supes tearing off that giant robot's metal piece?
Not tonight lol I'll have to wait to tackle that one but it didn't seem to be bolted down by anything but moreso like the big red crystal part was plugged into the body so it'd moreso just be the weight of that

However you remind me we do have statements he can lift " several thousands of pounds" and a 680 pound beam so he has statements that at bare minimum put him at class 5-10

Should probably give clark resistance to electricity since he quickly adated too and eventually didn't even react to the electrical field attacking harming while he was inside directly touching Livewire at that

Didn't you find another source for the latency of steel?

I mean still this is only from the first two episodes so we'll at least build up a good repertoire of feats if we keep up like this

Back