• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

Finally got to watch the episode calcs shall come some and updates on the profile blog
Today's episode was pretty good

So Superman has finally shown heat vision now. And he now has Ice Resistance considering that he survived a city-destroying freeze ray and was rather unaffected by the cold
He also displayed telescopic vision and X-ray vision

this episode was pretty tame feat wise in regards to Superman, the machine though had its own at least 8-C to 8-B feats with the freezing it did but that unfortunately doesn't automatically scale to its durability and superman vaporizing it only net wall level+ granted the boom was probably 9-A it still ain't an upgrade.

as of now we just lack info on the property of the tech so we can't scale its blast AP to its dura nor can we concretely say those hit by the freeze beams scale to its max AP, at most it'd be a 9-A support feat for superman if we calc the specific freezing it did to him. the machine so far is the strongest thing in the verse AP wise tho 😭

this episode was pretty tame feat wise in regards to Superman, the machine though had its own at least 8-C to 8-B feats with the freezing it did but that unfortunately doesn't automatically scale to its durability and superman vaporizing it only net wall level+ granted the boom was probably 9-A it still ain't an upgrade.

as of now we just lack info on the property of the tech so we can't scale its blast AP to its dura nor can we concretely say those hit by the freeze beams scale to its max AP, at most it'd be a 9-A support feat for superman if we calc the specific freezing it did to him. the machine so far is the strongest thing in the verse AP wise tho 😭
Not every ep is gonna be a banger, atleast there’s that decntish speed feat at the end

Is it weird that I like the idea of a simple "street-level" Superman? Idk, when I started watching the first episode, I felt myself wanting it to focus more on character development and storytelling rather than over-the-top feats, and in the current setting, Superman pulling a city-busting feat or something feels off to me

Of course, it did just start, and I'd be happy if this Superman reaches Tier 7 or even Tier 6, but Tier 8 still feels like a comfortable placing for him for now. Maybe near the end of the season or the next season, my opinion will change

Yeah nothing I've said are complaints or digs against the show and I'm very much onboard for his growth, just pointing out that this is a solid support feat episode feat wise but content wise its pretty enjoyable.

We probably won't be getting really big feats next episode either tbh but its good to see he's learning more

Just found another speed feat Superman in one shot actually directly dodges the sound from Silver Banshee

I mean, he actually outspeeds those
well actually he moreso outspeeds her turning her head in the fight not the actual blast (even if he has a casual High Hypersonic feat and technically does outspeed)

edit: here's the blog

no upgrades ofc just another support

Last edited:
In My Adventures with Superman; Season 1; Episode 1; "Adventures of a Normal Man: Part 1", Luz Noceda Lois Lane narrowly avoided a series of gunfire from the military robots while moving. Could anyone check if it is a Acrobatics feat?

In My Adventures with Superman; Season 1; Episode 1; "Adventures of a Normal Man: Part 1", Luz Noceda Lois Lane narrowly avoided a series of gunfire from the military robots while moving. Could anyone check if it is a Acrobatics feat?
Its unfortunately not she just runs away regularly now SLADE however definitely has acrobatics

Are there any noticeable feats for Luz Noceda Lois Lane aside from her stealing things twice feat?
Nothing really concrete yet, hell I'm still waiting for the actual normal human characters to have 9-B physical feats to scale to for AP and Dura without tech

Its unfortunately not she just runs away regularly now SLADE however definitely has acrobatics
I maybe accidentally lied a little here while she was doing some regular running for the most part she does do one insane maneuver while dodging the blast that could probably definitely constitute acrobatics after looking at it frame by frame

She ducks the blast, runs to a railing vaulting over and landing with one foot on the rail of a staircase and launching off with that same foot breaking into a sprint

That's not something a regular joe is capable of with a single foot on something thats maybe like 2 inches thick from a 2m drop it looks like

She has good stealing skill, meaning that she is not 10-B without ability. She is one of the main protagonists, meaning that she will have better feats. It is more like "now we can create a verse page"
Her only abilities aren’t even combat oriented and she doesn’t have justifications for any of her stats besides stamina and intelligence. Making a page for her based on just three episodes is completely pointless, especially considering that she’ll get more feats as the season goes on.

Lois has a page before Superman lmao
Don't forget that Luz Noceda is one of the main characters of My Adventures with Superman. Are there full body render of Lois?

I do think that she will have more feats in the future, but the current one is... not bad considering that she can stole things, which is useful and is not "haxless 10-B". We have character such as Ned Leeds. It seems that Lois' profile is published early.

By the way,

Last edited:
I do think that she will have more feats in the future, but the current one is... not bad considering that she can stole things, which is useful and is not "haxless 10-B". We have character such as Ned Leeds.
Ned literally has a 6-B attack, that’s not a comparable situation in the slightest-

Stealing things is not useful in a versus match, and she is absolutely a haxless 10-B. Literally all she can do is acrobatics and stealing. Lois doesn't need to have a page yet. Just wait until the season’s over.

By the way,
Dalesean had a blog for the verse page already done, so I just added the stuff from there

Back