• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

I also enjoy that the solution to defeating him as an opponent was to simply not fight him at all which also turned out to be pretty brutal anyways cause man he got ****** up...
Too bad he blamed Supes for his current position even after he tried to save him from that suit

Too bad he blamed Supes for his current position even after he tried to save him from that suit
Yeah it's unfortunate he couldn't believe someone could just be genuinely good and be there to help

Oh shit yeah kinda important but we now know the flashback to when clark first learned to fly was 15 years ago due to the article so we know the man is at least between 23-25

Oh shit yeah kinda important but we now know the flashback to when clark first learned to fly was 15 years ago due to the article so we know the man is at least between 23-25
Got any idea what year this show takes place in?

Ig its time to finally post this, I've been sitting on it since before episode 1 aired but this is supposed to be an in universe news paper that takes place after episode 3 but before episode 4

Maybe we'll find something there

Finally got the time to catch up to this show. It is absolutely phenomenal. The characters to me - especially Lois - are far more interesting than other cartoons/shows.

Finally got the time to catch up to this show. It is absolutely phenomenal. The characters to me - especially Lois - are far more interesting than other cartoons/shows.
Because this Lois is actually Luz.

I have watched the ep 4 and I think that Luz's punch feat is impressive as it would make her above baseline human level and refute the claim that "Lois is not a combatant"

Lois vs Connie has parallels so far of the non-powered but smart and capable love interests to the superpowered main character with alien Origins and identity baggage but that would be cool too!

I doubt Lois will get any mountain feats so her and Luz may be closer

Lois vs Connie has parallels so far of the non-powered but smart and capable love interests to the superpowered main character with alien Origins and identity baggage but that would be cool too!

I doubt Lois will get any mountain feats so her and Luz may be closer
Luz's Titan Form says hi.

By the way, I feel that Lois could easily defeat Ned Leeds due to showing better combat capability (Alex, the one Luz defeated, is holding a taser).

Oh yeah Titan Luz stomps.

Lois vs Ned seems like a funny idea. I'll wait to see if she gets more feats like dodging attacks or surviving a potent blast but it'll be interesting to see if she could get serious stats past normal human

Lois vs Ned seems like a funny idea. I'll wait to see if she gets more feats like dodging attacks or surviving a potent blast but it'll be interesting to see if she could get serious stats past normal human
The current feat is enough for Luz to defeat Ned as Luz's human level AP feat is already above baseline. I'd like to see that Luz is a good human level helper of Superman.

By the way, a verse page exists:

I have watched the ep 4 and I think that Luz's punch feat is impressive as it would make her above baseline human level and refute the claim that "Lois is not a combatant"
Was actually think that she could probably be rated as 9-C off of that alone. I mean she sent the dude flying half-way across the room.

Shit its a blog for a reason💀💀💀 respect the grind I cook with my profiles when they're ready to be published

See any of my avengers game profiles from when I indexed the verse, or Superman and Lois, or any other verse fr

Hell this my WIP for another verse (profile is further down)

I'll cook these profiles up nicely trust me, I'm doing the same thing for young justice rn too

See any of my avengers game profiles from when I indexed the verse, or Superman and Lois, or any other verse fr

Never understood how people can add scans and references after writing everything in the sandbox😭
Hell this my WIP for another verse (profile is further down)
😡

I think 10-A would be necessary instead
It is funny that Comic Lois is 10-A before Comic Lois' profile being deleted.

A calculation would be better, though. And poor Jimmy currently does not have AP feat yet. I'd like to make a profile for him too.

It is funny that Comic Lois is 10-A before Comic Lois' profile being deleted.

A calculation would be better, though. And poor Jimmy currently does not have AP feat yet. I'd like to make a profile for him too.
I don't really think a calc is necessary for a feat like this though.

Back