• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

For some reason I can't find the season two confirmation anywhere

Also, first season is ten episodes, wish we still had full twenty episode seasons but it'll still be fun watching each week

Not saying publish profiles or the page rn just blogging it so then I suppose I'll just have it blogged and ready for whenever we produce, since I'm the only one comfortable doing that

I guess there’s no harm in a WIP verse page, it just seems a smidge pointless right now since we‘re only at episode 2.
Yeah either way though we've got enough for a poster a synopsis and calculations tabbers ofc I'll do more calcs and wait for more episodes until touching power of the verse but I love superman shit so i don't mind working on it early and building itnup bit by bit

thanks to KLOL being the god that he is we've got something to work with here.

considering the truck was towing full trailer and all its safe to assume the 18000pound or 8.1646627 Metric Tons is usable but considering its throw across about 30 to 50m pretty quickly the feat should likely at least be 10-15 Metric tons being Class 25

considering the truck was towing full trailer and all its safe to assume the 18000pound or 8.1646627 Metric Tons is usable but considering its throw across about 30 to 50m pretty quickly the feat should likely at least be 10-15 Metric tons being Class 25

Now I really wish I had Adult Swim, because oh my god, this show looks AWESOME

Oh, and yeah, that's a nice LS feat. Good job KLOL

Now I'm not saying pirate this show or anything cause its actually really good and deserves all the support it can get HOWEVER sometimes you gotta raise your sail and take the helm

And if you can't find the one piece then you could always just add me on discord since I record my own clips for scans if you catch my drift

adult swim is just after 8 on cartoon network, unless you dont have cable
For the record if he tried to use youtube tv to watch it with cable through that then it'd be 99 USD a month and going through regular cable service providers usually cost around this much a month is USD

So cable isn't really inexpensive or viable and Max isn't available in lots of countries either so he really probably has no way outside of pirating

so this actually turned out to be Class 100 lol

this blog will also be updated with any feats happening in the new episode same as the profile blog

Wait, actually on second thought, looking at the calc one more time, you can actually upscale him up to Class K considering that it was pretty casual and he wasn't really straining himself in the process of that. And the gap isn't really too much to upscale too

Wait, actually on second thought, looking at the calc one more time, you can actually upscale him up to Class K considering that it was pretty casual and he wasn't really straining himself in the process of that. And the gap isn't really too much to upscale too
You don't have to tell me twice lol will do

Back