• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MvC profiles are now possible

I agree with Saman in this case. My apologies Impress.

I thought of other characters that could have a profile to add to the list, specifically MvC1 Ryu, as he can switch between his base, Evil and Ken form, and Sakura, since she has a "sunburn" form that basically makes her Evil Sakura.

Phoenix also could have a profile, given all the weird stuff he does.

I thought of other characters that could have a profile to add to the list, specifically MvC1 Ryu, as he can switch between his base, Evil and Ken form, and Sakura, since she has a "sunburn" form that basically makes her Evil Sakura.

I guess you meant Wright since there's 2 Phoenixs in game (The strongest is obviously lawyer one).

The characters that differ enough from the originals can probably get profile pages, yes.

Ryu is probably also the only one that scales to the tier 2 feat in Infinitr

Jokes aside, I still believe most games shouldn't be considered the same continuity due to cosmological differences and lack of connections.

This includes Infinity buster X?

Regardless it seems the list is:
Amingo
Ruby Hart
Son Son
Shadow
Shadow Lady
Phoenix Wright (UMVC3)
MVC Ryu and MVCI Ryu
Sakura (MVC2/MSHvsSF)
Abyssss
Cyber Akuma
and
maybe
X (MVCi)
....Saki? She has not been playable otherwise.

Last edited:
Yes, Sakura isn't from the 2, though.

Cyber Akuma and Abyss also should be fine.

MvCI Ryu was a joke, because at the end of the game Thanos uses his Satsui no Hado to attack the Death and Jedah, but we don't see the outcome. Aside from that, which still isn't anything special.

Ultron Sigma aswell

I still don't quite believe we are going to ignore 90% of the cast of one of the most important and relevant fighting games because they "are not different enough" from 616/Capcom even with different story and stats, it's at least disappointing

I read somewhere that TvC implies Yami merged the Tatsunoko and Capcom verses thru AP.

Cashharn returns to HIS world on his ending, so maybe it is more than just two timelines being merged.

Golden Lightan also destroys a meteorite on his ending.
4:19

Tatsunoko does count for the vs series, right?

Cuz it does seem like a more clear cut 2-C

Last edited:
Ultron Sigma aswell

I still don't quite believe we are going to ignore 90% of the cast of one of the most important and relevant fighting games because they "are not different enough" from 616/Capcom even with different story and stats, it's at least disappointing
I mean, it doesn't just apply to MvC, but all crossover franchises regardless of how important or canon they are.

Ultron-Sigma already has a profile, it just needs to be fixed.

TvC counts but it's a separate thing.

I mean, it doesn't just apply to MvC, but all crossover franchises regardless of how important or canon they are.

Ultron-Sigma already has a profile, it just needs to be fixed.

TvC counts but it's a separate thing.
I know, you just followed rules, I understand the reasons behind. My problem is...the rule itself, but that's for another time

Ultron Sigma sure needs some revisions, as I believe his feat alone, without Universal Energy System or Physical feats at that level, ends up as Environmental Destruction

I know some characters can't have a profile, but their feats still count right ? We have some natural lightning users like Thor that really helps them at speed

Last edited:
The lions would win if their mass creates a black hole that swallows the sun.

Regardless, since TvC doesn't seem to be part of this earth...it seems it won't really matter.

Not really, who knows if MVC is anything above tier 8.
Galactus is easily Tier 5

However we usually don't use character endings as canon in, for example, Mortal Kombat. However MVC3 Endings are WAY less problematic since they don't really go against the plot or against the scalling

That's because most of them don't even mention Galactus, like Ryu, Chun Li, Dante and etc, while others do show Galactus being defeated (Dark Phoenix for example.........................and Phoenix Wright)

Using the openings, we see Thor and Dormammu fighting and both can create Storms (In Thor's case it scales to his physicals), which is Low 7-B to 7-B

That scales to Dante at least as he is stated to be the strongest Hero. I know they will not have profiles but the scalling still is important to the ratings of those who will

Where was it stated Dante is the strongest?
Regardless, i was basing it aroound that spiderverse panel where MvC spiderman was fodder to someone that can kill High 8-C spideys, but spiderverse seems to break rules and just disregard feats for the same of the plot.

I am fine with Tier 5 if it is reasonable the heroes did beat Galactus.

Ironman also mentions galactus.

Last edited:
No one should scale to 5-A Galactus because he isn't that large when you fight him and we don't know if he retains the same power.

It's not about holding back or not, we don't assume that a giant being retains the same strength by default when shrunk to a smaller size.

Are you including both endings ?

The second one he may be in his giant form, but the destruction of both planets are clearly done with his power/projection

Unless we assume that also changes with his size

It is, but we can't be sure the stregnth of his energy projection isn't influenced by his size.

If we can't say one way or the other, "Possibly" should work

Now, with Thor being at Low 7-B, I guess we know for now what is Ultron Sigma's Tier

That also says about speed, Thor uses Natural Lightning, people who can fight him should have Combat and Reaction speed at that level

I find it rather iffy, but "Posisbly/At most" is a compromise I can accept.

What's Thor's Low 7-B feat?

If that's the case then we must be sure it scales to his normal strength and it's not just environmental destruction.

I remember that for a long time characters use to scale automatically from any storm creation feat, but just like stability and starry sky feats we are now more strict with them (and for a good reason) and require evidence to why they scale to striking strength and any type of attack

Back