• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muzan Vs Makima

Match dont matter as I said before, Makima will be 7-C shortly. And this fear hax point is actually just bad.

Muzan can split his body into hundreds of pieces going into different directions. And he can regenerate a new body. Makima's fire rate is not that fast.
not doing that means muzan will have to rebuild his form again.. so it only gives makima time to repeat bang... and so on until muzan is in so much pieces that by the time he regenerates he's the ideal size to be turned into a puddle of blood lol.

Match dont matter as I said before, Makima will be 7-C shortly. And this fear hax point is actually just bad.
hey, i had said this was going to be a stomp, since muzan doesn't have a resistance to the shit that makima starts which is "gg now say wolf" but people wanted to continue so i'm fine with putting it on makima's profile haha.

You need to chill out. All I did was voice my opinions. I don't know why my response was enough to trigger you this much, but it's just a vs debate. You don't need to let it get to your head this much

1. Makima has never used mind manip against anyone she's fighting. She never used it against the fodder who ambushed her on the train, she straight up eradicated Power, she didn't use it against the Gun Devil, and she didn't use it against Chainsaw Man or Denji. There's no reason to assume that she'll just mind **** gg instantly.

2. It's pretty in character for Muzan to use his blood against anyone he deems fodder, as I mentioned earlier, which Makima doesn't have an answer to whatsoever

3. Muzan isn't part of the Chainsaw Man Universe's population of Japan. I'm not sure verse equalization would have that implemented

4. Muzan can just tank her TK blasts. Muzan is vastly superior to every demon he's ever created likely combined, which includes the likes of Doma, who can pull off 70 ton attacks while being several times weaker than he normally is, as well as Kokushibo, who's even stronger than Doma.
Makima is inferior to the likes of the Gun Devil, who's only 10 times stronger than Doma. Yeah she did win but that's only via various hax which Muzaan resists for the most part
Even if you assume that Makima can tear his body apart with TK, Muzan can just split himself into pieces and rush her, so regardless of whether or not he can tank the TK blasts it doesn't matter in the end

5. Self split counters this

6. Muzan turning Makima into a demon wipes her memory and makes her completely subservient to Muzan. Even if that doesn't happen it'll just trigger a chain of mutations until she dies over and over until she's put down for good. It might take a long time to do so but she'll eventually die and she can't do anything about it nor fight back.
oh yeah don't worry, I wasn't mad, on the contrary... I didn't really care, but when you mentioned he never occupies his mind control it was a real "owww man.. that hurts" anyway.

1: i'm sure she was affected for a few seconds after drinking from chainsawman's blood and it's not even a good example because that just means resistance for her, chainsawman is pretty clear why she doesn't occupy it, i'm not going to waste time on that part.

2: and again, he is not killing makima, the moment muzan thinks she killed makima, he will just show up again and say "now say wolf".

3: I don't see why it wouldn't be, if it's japanese... it's japanese haha, unless it has the ability to change your nationality I don't see why it would be immune.

4: oh yeah makima will be 7-C... you get the rest of the story.

5: makima can remember the shit erased by chainsawman... i doubt transforming into a demon will make her forget anything, oh yeah she will go on and on.. of course dealing now with a monster with a 7c attack enhanced by her own blood.

oh yeah don't worry, I wasn't mad, on the contrary... I didn't really care, but when you mentioned he never occupies his mind control it was a real "owww man.. that hurts" anyway.

1: i'm sure she was affected for a few seconds after drinking from chainsawman's blood and it's not even a good example because that just means resistance for her, chainsawman is pretty clear why she doesn't occupy it, i'm not going to waste time on that part.

2: and again, he is not killing makima, the moment muzan thinks she killed makima, he will just show up again and say "now say wolf".

3: I don't see why it wouldn't be, if it's japanese... it's japanese haha, unless it has the ability to change your nationality I don't see why it would be immune.

4: oh yeah makima will be 7-C... you get the rest of the story.

5: makima can remember the shit erased by chainsawman... i doubt transforming into a demon will make her forget anything, oh yeah she will go on and on.. of course dealing now with a monster with a 7c attack enhanced by her own blood.
np, I'm just making sure. I don't like getting into fights with people

1. what?

2. Issue is, Muzan's blood doesn't leave her body even if she does transfer the mutations to a member of Japan's population, therefore she wil lcontinue to be affected by it over and over

3. Cuz he's not from the same Japan, unless Verse Equalization allows it to be so. Muzan in his history never existed in Makima's world when she made that contract.

4. Makima needs to completely eradicate his body in order for his regen to not work. Even if she leaves behind blood he'll eventually come back, which will cause problems for him, and if she touches his blood at any point she immediately starts mutating

5. Ig that's fair. Although in Muzan's case it's moreso memory suppression instead of erasure. Plus, if Muzan turns her into a demon he can turn off her regen and destroy her cells with his blood, except this time he doesn't even need to touch her to do so

Back