• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muzan Vs Makima

She doesnt need to beat them to perceive them as inferior. She does this with Power and Denji from what I recall. But considering Muzan's aura I doubt she'd even perceive him as inferior.

When was that shown or stated? As far as I can recall she usually fought and defeated them first before her powers worked
It doesn't require a statement. What it does require though is basic logical thinking and the ability to use your brain.

It doesn't require a statement. What it does require though is basic logical thinking and the ability to use your brain.
So no proof. Either way Makima goes off her sense of smell, sensing Kars Makima wouldn't just assume she's superior.

So no proof. Either way Makima goes off her sense of smell, sensing Kars Makima wouldn't just assume she's superior.
"No proof" isn't an argument. She's used her ability before without needing to defeat the opponent, and even if she hasn't shown that logically you'd assume that on opponents she's never seen before she wouldn't assume their superior to her, thus her ability would still function.

Wow you are soooo cool dude! Being able to use your brain to be an ass over something so minor. I'm your fan!

🗿I didn't roast shit, I was just being sarcastic in response to someone else's sarcasm

Just focus on the debate.

FRA Makima. Considering Makima's 8-A+ rating and Muzan's somewhere unknown into 8-A, I'm gonna go with Makima being stronger than the guy so she's gonna perceive herself as stronger than him meaning her control ability would work, from there I don't see what Muzan can do. Her Bang stuff easily outranges, her different hax like npi with the Angel's weapons, or her summoning of numerous other devils, really let her stomp Muzan badly. This shouldn't have even been done lmao.

FRA Makima. Considering Makima's 8-A+ rating and Muzan's somewhere unknown into 8-A, I'm gonna go with Makima being stronger than the guy so she's gonna perceive herself as stronger than him meaning her control ability would work, from there I don't see what Muzan can do. Her Bang stuff easily outranges, her different hax like npi with the Angel's weapons, or her summoning of numerous other devils, really let her stomp Muzan badly. This shouldn't have even been done lmao.
@OriginFox keeps on making stomp matches

Back