• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muzan Kibutsuji (Demon Slayer) vs V1 (ULTRAKILL)

Scottycj256

He/Him
V1 stomps an entire verse in one fell swoop WOOOOOOOOO

V1 AP: >>>170 tons

Muzan AP: >>>>>>>>100 Tons

Speed Equalized

V1 has all equipment

SBA except in Mugen Castle

Bollywood Anime:

Muzan_Combative_Form.png

4-S: CLASH OF THE BRANDICOOT: 2 (@The_Pink_God, @SeijiSetto)

Ultrapiss.png

Incon: 1 (@DMUA)

Last edited:
V1's AP is superior to Muzan. If you give AP=DURA, V1 can pass Muzan's dura. Muzan excels in hax. However, the only thing that caught my eye is that Muzan may not be able to do anything to Time Manip in V1. But it all depends on how the time manip works. Even if manipulated over time, V1 cannot exceed Muzan's Immortality and Regeneration. I think Muzan is slightly superior. other than that, it has S-S Type 3 bananas. If V1 Doesn't Care, Muzan can definitely win. V1's only chance is his AP and Time Manipe. (EDIT: I thought you gave Muzan 170 Tons, I changed it)

Last edited:
Will say that V1 is also a bit above Minos' corpse and Muzan is scaled above a dying doma who did a 70.1 feat, but either way they're mostly equal

If the setting is the infinity castle I actually have to imagine this is inconclusive, maybe a bit in Muzan's favor. Without the sun setting a hard time limit on how long Muzan's allowed to keep it up, V1 would have to keep fighting for genuinely thousands of years before the guy gets worn down (Since, side note, Demons shouldn't really have infinite stamina, it's just that the bar is substantially higher than humans that can get damaged and worn down in a matter of minutes. Being artificially aged thousands of years and having to fight the entire demon slayer corps did significantly exhaust Muzan)

Otherwise they're almost dead even. V1 probably won't be able to get much blood via their revolvers and stuff since Muzan just heals that absurdly fast, but he does have projectile boosting and other explosives to at least keep himself going and is also ludicrously more skilled. Having an arsenal comprised entirely of ranged weapons and the knuckleblaster should be able to solidly counter Muzan's tentacle whips as well, so that, and the fact V1 is a robot that won't be effected by their paralysis shockwave or their hostile cell infection means neither of them really have a solid shot at killing the other without some major luck

Muzan is superior to V1 with AP. if you give AP=DURA it can exceed Muzan dura. Muzan is superior as hax. But the only thing that caught my eye is that Muzan may not be able to do anything to Time Manip in V1. But it depends on how the time manip works. Although time-manipulated, V1 can't get past Muzan's Immortality, Durability, and Regeneration. I think Muzan is a bit superior.
The time manipulation is just freezing their rockets (And I think hitstop is canonized as V1 stopping time by hitting or parrying hard enough, but I haven't been able to find the source on that) but either way, Muzan's hax doesn't work on V1 because it's tailored to organic beings. They still get damaged by basically everyone who shows up to fight them, they just regenerate incredibly fast so none of their wounds last. Not to mention, the 8-A stuff is from a shambling corpse that V1 is able to straight up out-punch, and V1 later went on to beating Minos Prime, which is essentially the Minos' soul manifested into physical form out of sheer willpower

But yeah he can't truly punch past Muzan's immortality unless he keeps the fight going for thousands of years

The time manipulation is just freezing their rockets (And I think hitstop is canonized as V1 stopping time by hitting or parrying hard enough, but I haven't been able to find the source on that) but either way, Muzan's hax doesn't work on V1 because it's tailored to organic beings. They still get damaged by basically everyone who shows up to fight them, they just regenerate incredibly fast so none of their wounds last. Not to mention, the 8-A stuff is from a shambling corpse that V1 is able to straight up out-punch, and V1 later went on to beating Minos Prime, which is essentially the Minos' soul manifested into physical form out of sheer willpower

But yeah he can't truly punch past Muzan's immortality unless he keeps the fight going for thousands of years
True. Most of Muzan's hax can process humans and every organic creature. I think this war will end with equality. But according to the information I got, V1 can access infinite stamina thanks to Blood. Muzan's blood manipulations are at the highest level. Can Muzan stop this?

Even if Muzan heals fast, getting chunked by something far stronger than you will gore you up, even if temporary, thats free blood.

What makes me hesitate to vote for V1 is the fact that demons can actually assimilate Machines, as seen by the infinity train arc

Muzan's blood manipulations are at the highest level. Can Muzan stop this?
I'm not entirely sure what this means past the improper grammar, but all of the stuff I can tell about Muzan's blood is something that would only apply to organic beings. It can't really degrade V1's cells if they not only don't have any, but actively heal via turning blood into fuel
Even if Muzan heals fast, getting chunked by something far stronger than you will gore you up, even if temporary, thats free blood.

What makes me hesitate to vote for V1 is the fact that demons can actually assimilate Machines, as seen by the infinity train arc
Well, when I mention fast, he can have a sword go straight through his neck and show no visible injury at any given point

Granted that's a sword and not something that would make blood explode out of them, but the idea remains

A train also isn't armed to the teeth and I believe it's explicitly mentioned they needed a bit of prep to merge with the train (which, is also way less advanced tech than V1) so it's probably not going to be a factor

A train also isn't armed to the teeth and I believe it's explicitly mentioned they needed a bit of prep to merge with the train (which, is also way less advanced tech than V1) so it's probably not going to be a factor.
That might be the case, was a hot while since my last Demon Slayer read through

Another thing to mention is that afaik Muzan's regen can be negged by destroying all 12 vital organs inside of him (Which is what Breath of the Sun was created to do), but I don't know if V1 could actually pull it off with his arsenal or predict the locations of all 12 organs inside of Muzan's body considering he has higher intelligence than V1, but V1 vastly outskills Muzan in combat so who knows

I think the 12 organs thing is actually more a matter of the amount of anti-nichirin redundances he has, especially since basically any demon is capable of regenerating completely from a flattened skull provided the sun isn't involved, and Muzan themselves outright exploded themselves into 1800 pieces to escape Yoriichi (and naturally they did reconstitute shortly after, despite only having 300 remaining after the fact)

Hilariously, if it was a thing and V1 actually started to piece that together as they were fighting, I think he could straight up railcoin almost all the organs in one fell swoop and finish it off with basically anything else

The Original Progenitor Demon vs a funny robot with some spare change in his back pocket.

It is really tough to say who wins this though. I think V1 can keep putting Muzan down for literally ever because pretty much all of his attacks will make Muzan bleed, thus granting him effectively infinite stamina, but Muzan also has infinite stamina and the regen to go with it.

I did mention earlier that Muzan can actually get tired if the fight goes on for genuinely thousands of years, but it's hard to say if V1 is skilled enough to stop them from getting any particularly lucky hit for nearly that absurdly long a time

V1 is capable of parrying virtually any attack thrown at him in the original game, so he should be able to prevent a cheap shot like that I think.

Last edited:
V1 is capable of parrying virtually any attack thrown at him in the original game, so he should be able to prevent a cheap shot like that I think.
Considering he can parry his own shotgun blasts as they leave the barrel I think he should be pretty good as long as he doesn't get hit by a sneak attack.

I think V1 has this due to eventually outlasting Muzan and the fact most of his weapons cause massive explosions and damage
Give it a day or two and V1 would probably end up, accidentally or not, destroy the 12 organs in Muzan's body
Thought I'm not 100% sure on this

I think V1 has this due to eventually outlasting Muzan and the fact most of his weapons cause massive explosions and damage
Give it a day or two and V1 would probably end up, accidentally or not, destroy the 12 organs in Muzan's body
V1 may not get past the renewal of Muzan. Because it has S-S Type 3 and has a High renewal. If Immortality exceeds type 3, it may not exceed immo6. other than that, immo3 is really hard to beat. because his stamina is infinite. I think it can end with equality.

I'm not entirely sure what this means past the improper grammar, but all of the stuff I can tell about Muzan's blood is something that would only apply to organic beings. It can't really degrade V1's cells if they not only don't have any, but actively heal via turning blood into fuel
I don't know, it seems vague. He used blood manipulation only on people, but in the end, blood is the same for everyone.

V1 may not get past the renewal of Muzan. Because it has S-S Type 3 and has a High renewal. If Immortality exceeds type 3, it may not exceed immo6. other than that, immo3 is really hard to beat. because his stamina is infinite. I think it can end with equality.
I genuinely can't comprehend what any of this means (outside of stuff I've already addressed earlier like how Muzan regenerates fast enough that blood may be an issue, but Muzan also hasn't had much experience against outright explosive ordinance that gives V1 blood in spades), but V1 has the same infinite staying power if he keeps getting blood to heal and fuel himself, and a ridiculous level of skill on top of their well rounded arsenal.
He used blood manipulation only on people, but in the end, blood is the same for everyone.
V1 directly uses blood as fuel to power themselves like a car engine, it's certainly not the same mechanisms as a human and not something Muzan can really exploit because it goes straight to ignition, as shown by the rocket launcher using the blood of enemies as it hits to explode in it's proper fireball.

Anyways I'll officially vote Inconclusive with some favoring towards V1. It's hard really say if Muzan would be unable to get any solid enough series of hits to kill V1 in the span of thousands of years, but V1's level of skill and the counters they have to Muzan's arsenal, biologically and arsenal wise, make it a fair possibility

On the note, probably should bring out some of V1's skill feats

Granted I'm now realizing all of the truly insane stuff really is just coin related, it sorta outclasses everything else mundane they can do. Like, sure, they beat Gabriel twice, who's a veteran of warfare that was able to immediately demolish the morale of Sisyphean insurrectionists by just cutting off their leader's head, nail an explosive ordinance out of the air with a revolver or explode their shotgun on themselves with just the right timing to be able to dodge it and even have the blast reflect several projectiles into a Maurice to immediately kill them, but nailing a coin out of the air and the many things you can do on top of that really blows it out of the water

Last edited:
Can't they only be destroyed by Nichirin blades?

Can't they only be destroyed by Nichirin blades?
yeah they can, i originally thought that nichirin blades were only used because they were the only blades durable enough to cut through demons, but they do straight up have special properties that make them the only ones capable of destroying Muzan

But the stamina of Demons are confirmed to be not infinite, just a ridiculous amount larger than normal humans, which means V1 can outlast Muzan via just doing the shit he always does except on the timescale of thousands of years

yeah they can, i originally thought that nichirin blades were only used because they were the only blades durable enough to cut through demons, but they do straight up have special properties that make them the only ones capable of destroying Muzan

But the stamina of Demons are confirmed to be not infinite, just a ridiculous amount larger than normal humans, which means V1 can outlast Muzan via just doing the shit he always does except on the timescale of thousands of years
Yeah but that means V1's only valid wincon is just outlasting Muzan for thousands of years since he can't kill him

No Nichirin blade = No wincon besides outlasting

And I'm sure far before that timeframe Muzan will be able to get up close and take him out

And I'm sure far before that timeframe Muzan will be able to get up close and take him out
Granted I'm now realizing all of the truly insane stuff really is just coin related, it sorta outclasses everything else mundane they can do. Like, sure, they beat Gabriel twice, who's a veteran of warfare that was able to immediately demolish the morale of Sisyphean insurrectionists by just cutting off their leader's head, nail an explosive ordinance out of the air with a revolver or explode their shotgun on themselves with just the right timing to be able to dodge it and even have the blast reflect several projectiles into a Maurice to immediately kill them, but nailing a coin out of the air and the many things you can do on top of that really blows it out of the water
lol

lmao even

V1 is also straight up capable of parrying literally any attack in ULTRAKILL, Muzan attacking him is a non issue

Muzan is the one at a disadvantage, since he basically gets wailed on constantly by V1, and then regenerates, and then the same thing happens again for thousands of years

xwd5jl.png

muzan realising a coinflipping robot with movement tech can actually match his endurance:

voting V1 by the way.

lol

lmao even

V1 is also straight up capable of parrying literally any attack in ULTRAKILL, Muzan attacking him is a non issue

Muzan is the one at a disadvantage, since he basically gets wailed on constantly by V1, and then regenerates, and then the same thing happens again for thousands of years
Wouldn’t bfr to infinity castle save Muzan he did that to the slayers in an instant and was going to leave them their it’s his first moves.

That's the starting location.
So the op made a match with Muzan in the infinity castle the only win con against this character. Anyway the only thing is see Muzan doing is controlling the palace and constantly moving his opponent around the place or just send him out to a far away location.

So the op made a match with Muzan in the infinity castle the only win con against this character.
He doesn't even have the ability to pull out the infinity castle without the biwa lady, or he would have just done this to the entire demon slayer corps in the final battle, so I dunno why that's on his page. And if it wasn't in the infinity castle, it would end after 12 hours where Muzan self BFRs to get out of the sun and V1 wins regardless

Edit: actually, it occurs to me that Muzan would be caught in the effect even if he was theoretically capable of this, since, again, Muzan would have just left the demon slayers in there forever if he had the option. The guy is a genius with absolutely zero honor, if there was something he didn't do in the final battle, it's probably because he outright couldn't.

Last edited:
Not that anything Muzan does would count, but Blue flash attacks can't be parried, so don't get ahead of yourself here. Main thing is that his tendrils aren't unusual like that, and Knuckleblaster handily deals with stuff like the mindflayer's projectile barrage, so the guy doesn't have many truly effective options past V1's sheer skill

I genuinely can't comprehend what any of this means (outside of stuff I've already addressed earlier like how Muzan regenerates fast enough that blood may be an issue, but Muzan also hasn't had much experience against outright explosive ordinance that gives V1 blood in spades), but V1 has the same infinite staying power if he keeps getting blood to heal and fuel himself, and a ridiculous level of skill on top of their well rounded arsenal.

V1 directly uses blood as fuel to power themselves like a car engine, it's certainly not the same mechanisms as a human and not something Muzan can really exploit because it goes straight to ignition, as shown by the rocket launcher using the blood of enemies as it hits to explode in it's proper fireball.

Anyways I'll officially vote Inconclusive with some favoring towards V1. It's hard really say if Muzan would be unable to get any solid enough series of hits to kill V1 in the span of thousands of years, but V1's level of skill and the counters they have to Muzan's arsenal, biologically and arsenal wise, make it a fair possibility

On the note, probably should bring out some of V1's skill feats

koishi-touhou-gif-7511539.gif

yes, you're right, but things like bullets or rockets won't affect the banana. other than that, it cannot exceed immo6. equality is best.

yes, you're right, but things like bullets or rockets won't affect the banana
Bullets maybe, but with equatable or greater AP, V1's explosives are absolutely going to rip the guy up
it cannot exceed immo6
Muzan does this by using his cells to take over an exterior host, he can't do that on an outright robot that uses his blood as fuel.

He doesn't even have the ability to pull out the infinity castle without the biwa lady, or he would have just done this to the entire demon slayer corps in the final battle, so I dunno why that's on his page. And if it wasn't in the infinity castle, it would end after 12 hours where Muzan self BFRs to get out of the sun and V1 wins regardless

Edit: actually, it occurs to me that Muzan would be caught in the effect even if he was theoretically capable of this, since, again, Muzan would have just left the demon slayers in there forever if he had the option. The guy is a genius with absolutely zero honor, if there was something he didn't do in the final battle, it's probably because he outright couldn't.
Refer to this

So does V1 kill this guy several millenia later or does V1 win quicker than that? Muzan ain't winning for sure, but a battle where it comes to seemingly infinite but not quite despite infinite being listed on the profile stamina vs infinite as long as there's blood which there is stamina seems kinda inconny

Muzan's regen is tied to his stamina which is thousands of years

it took his body aging 9000 years to wear him down

the profiles are extremely inaccurate and a couple of verse supporters are fixing them

Back