• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V1 vs Adam Taurus (ULTRAKILL vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottycj256

He/Him
The based funny robot man fights the cringe incel

SBA

Speed Equalized

V1: 8 (@Shmooply, @Scottycj256, @SeijiSetto, @BoastJr, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @DMUA, @WeeklyBattles, @KingNanaya)

Ultrapiss.png

Adam Taurus:

Adam_Amity_Artwork.png

Incon:

Last edited:
What I would not give to hear Adam's VA scream about being defeated by a go-pro

Don't see any powers that would be a problem for Adam

As dude is actually calm in battle... unless it's against anyone who he believes has wronged him because he is a loser lol

13 Kilotons

I think I'll give my early take on stuff and go to bed

Adam is essentially a Sanded enemy thanks to their Aura, so V1's definitely a fish out of water in facing off against an opponent as tough as this under those conditions. He does have better mobility thanks to rocket riding and the whiplash, and Railcoining is basically pitch perfect for dealing with Adam's Sembalance since he can just throw a coin to do a mixup and nail Adam where his sword isn't. Stuff like Overpumping and a Sawblade trap could also probably give him a bit of a hassle trying to keep track of where V1's attacking at any given time, so they've got a lot of potential for pressure on top of being very goofy in terms of raw skill

Yknow, out of sheer curiosity...
Railcoining is basically pitch perfect for dealing with Adam's Sembalance since he can just throw a coin to do a mixup and nail Adam where his sword isn't.
I mean, Adam is entirely capable of just cutting a bullet out of the air when its right in front of his face, or even bullets hes not even looking at, V1 would effectively have to predict Adam's reactions to within a few inches of hitting him and use Railcoining well in advance to be able to properly bypass Adam's sword completely
Stuff like Overpumping and a Sawblade trap could also probably give him a bit of a hassle trying to keep track of where V1's attacking at any given time, so they've got a lot of potential for pressure on top of being very goofy in terms of raw skill
Eh, Adam's aura perception would sorta counter that, he uses his aura to sense everything around him in 360 degrees to compensate for his half blindness as well as his self-imposed blindness via wearing a blindfold and a vision obscuring mask. Its how he just casually reacts to and blocks stuff hes not even looking at.

Weekly and Spinoirr when they realize skill and versatility are just as important as AP

13 Kilotons

I think I'll give my early take on stuff and go to bed

Adam is essentially a Sanded enemy thanks to their Aura, so V1's definitely a fish out of water in facing off against an opponent as tough as this under those conditions. He does have better mobility thanks to rocket riding and the whiplash, and Railcoining is basically pitch perfect for dealing with Adam's Sembalance since he can just throw a coin to do a mixup and nail Adam where his sword isn't. Stuff like Overpumping and a Sawblade trap could also probably give him a bit of a hassle trying to keep track of where V1's attacking at any given time, so they've got a lot of potential for pressure on top of being very goofy in terms of raw skill
is this a vote for V1

Ok so from what I can see V1's advantages are
  • Higher Mobility via sliding, slamjumping, and riding actual homing rockets
  • Higher versatility in his arsenal
  • Attack Reflection through punching
  • Significantly higher speed for his revolver and railgun shots
  • Significantly higher skill based on DMUA's points made in the Muzan match
  • The ability to heal through blood and the ability to function long periods without blood
  • Higher Range than Adam
And Adam's advantages are drumroll please:
  • Higher AP
  • Semblance that can maybe possibly give V1 some trouble if it wasnt for his ridiculous mobility

Last edited:
Ok so from what I can see V1's advantages are
  • Higher Mobility via sliding, slamjumping, and riding actual homing rockets
  • Higher versatility in his arsenal
  • Significantly higher speed for his revolver and railgun shots
  • Significantly higher skill based on DMUA's points made in the Muzan match
  • The ability to heal through blood and the ability to function long periods without blood
  • Higher Range than Adam
1. Adam can literally jump high as well and dodge attacks all while having a blindfold on

2. Doesn't matter when none of his attacks can actually harm him via the durability gap + Aura

3. Fair enough but Adam can still tank those attacks and at the vary least try to avoid them

4.what is this things skill chain or how skilled Is it?

5. Doesn't matter if it can't make Adam bleed because of his Aura and durability being above a one shot difference

6. Adam can just get up close

1. Adam can literally jump high as well and dodge attacks all while having a blindfold on

2. Doesn't matter when none of his attacks can actually harm him via the durability gap + Aura

3. Fair enough but Adam can still tank those attacks and at the vary least try to avoid them

4.what is this things skill chain or how skilled Is it?

5. Doesn't matter if it can't make Adam bleed because of his Aura and durability being above a one shot difference

6. Adam can just get up close
1. V1 can literally slamjump hundreds of meters in the air and ride his homing rockets as well in tandem I'm pretty sure Adam will never be able to match up to that kind of mobility

2. You act as if Aura is this intangible thing that only people with other Aura can attack even though its still basically a health bar. All it would be would just be another phase for V1 to deal with, and all V1 needs to do is not relent in his attacks which he can stack on top of each other via his ridiculous levels of skill as mentioned below

3. Lol no he's not avoiding them no shot

image.png

5. I guess he wouldnt be able to heal due to aura sure

6. Again, V1's mobility vastly outclasses Adam's

BTW V1 can 100% just interrupt Adam's semblance with a punch since he did the same thing with a similar ability done by Sisyphus Prime in the latest boss fight

its not 7-B stop using stuff not on the profiles

Also i did not say the slash itself, i meant V1 can literally just get up into Adam's business and punch him as he's charging up his semblance and interrupt it from being discharged, he did the same thing with Sisyphus Prime

Really need that Yang and Adam semblance CRT because they really should say "varies between at least x to x" instead of just Higher

They basically absorb, store and send back all that stored energy twice as hard

this is the proof that V1 can 100% just parry Adam's semblance before it discharges and interrupt it
where Sisyphus says "this will hurt" V1's parry negates the attack from activating

2:25 for the timestamp on that video, by the way

For the attack being allowed to fire off, here. It's the same charge up into a massive release of energy, and no weapon in V1's arsenal outright disrupts it, so it's not an AP thing. It's just another ability of the feedbacker, same as how they can make projectiles explode by parrying them or punch his own bullets and cannonballs to make them hurt way more than they should

Last edited:
I mean, Adam is entirely capable of just cutting a bullet out of the air when its right in front of his face, or even bullets hes not even looking at, V1 would effectively have to predict Adam's reactions to within a few inches of hitting him and use Railcoining well in advance to be able to properly bypass Adam's sword completely
V1's revolver actually uses much smaller projectiles than bullets. Quoting the terminals...
A weapon created during the Final War for medium-to-long distance combat. Uses electric pulses to fire microscopic pieces of metal at incredibly high speeds.

Weapons that use this technology have been dubbed "electric guns", and it quickly became the new standard, replacing bullet guns. Due to still requiring a microscopic projectile, its ammo is not actually infinite, but it would take weeks of non-stop firing to run out and refilling is as easy as just scraping some flakes from scrap metal or even the gun's surface.

In fact, a rough, uneven surface from scraping flakes is considered a point of pride for wielders of electric guns, as it shows the weapon has been reliable and used for a long time. Many users even shave off flakes just for this reason, rather than for actual ammunition, making "unflaked" electric weapons an outlier.
So they're not really dealing with a projectile even in the millimeter range, so it's not just that V1 can choose whatever trajectory he wants via Coins, but the projectile itself is invisible to the naked eye and firing at speeds that hitscan

this is the proof that V1 can 100% just parry Adam's semblance before it discharges and interrupt it
where Sisyphus says "this will hurt" V1's parry negates the attack from activating

...No. Adam's semblance doesnt have an exploitable charge time, it's just him swinging his weapon but harder.

V1 slams.

I think my highly accurate, objective analysis that I've posted above is good enough to help people decide the winner of this match. With that I take my leave.

V1 slams.

I think my highly accurate, objective analysis that I've posted above is good enough to help people decide the winner of this match. With that I take my leave.
I mean, no? Adam still oneshots and V1 cant hurt him, this is a stomp thats only open atm for the fun of it

V1's revolver actually uses much smaller projectiles than bullets. Quoting the terminals...

So they're not really dealing with a projectile even in the millimeter range, so it's not just that V1 can choose whatever trajectory he wants via Coins, but the projectile itself is invisible to the naked eye and firing at speeds that hitscan
I mean, cool? Adam can cut particle beams, which are much smaller than microscopic projectiles

you do realize Aura is not intangible in any way and can be damaged, right?

...right?

oh god please tell me you do

the particle beam he cut was significantly bigger than microscopic lol
Do...do you know what a particle beam is?

"A particle beam is a stream of charged or neutral particles. In particle accelerators, these particles can move with a velocity close to the speed of light. There is a difference between the creation and control of charged particle beams and neutral particle beams, as only the first type can be manipulated to a sufficient extent by devices based on electromagnetism. The manipulation and diagnostics of charged particle beams at high kinetic energies using particle accelerators are main topics of accelerator physics. "

...No. Adam's semblance doesnt have an exploitable charge time, it's just him swinging his weapon but harder.
Notable Attacks and Techniques, second gif especially but the third one still shows a distinct flash representing his semblance being used the moment before impact

V1 IS 7-C TOO WHAT ARGUMENT IS THIS

BREAKING AURA JUST LEADS TO ANOTHER PHASE THAT V1 CAN TAKE HIGH-DIFF

V1 IS 7-C TOO WHAT ARGUMENT IS THIS

BREAKING AURA JUST LEADS TO ANOTHER PHASE THAT V1 CAN TAKE HIGH-DIFF
My guy.

V1 is 13 kilotons.

Adam stomps people who oneshot 29 kilotons.

V1 cannot harm Adam.

Just because theyre both 7-C doesnt mean that context regarding their scaling just stops mattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back