• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V1 vs Adam Taurus (ULTRAKILL vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notable Attacks and Techniques, second gif especially but the third one still shows a distinct flash representing his semblance being used the moment before impact
The cinematic effect of his sword hitting the opponent yeah, that doesnt mean its something that can just be nullified by punching him lol

V1's punch is literally attack reflection it can
Theres nothing to reflect, it is adam swinging his sword, and trying to punch Adam's sword while moonslice is active leads to V being oneshot as Moonslice amps Adam to anywhere from High 7-C to Low 7-B

Theres nothing to reflect, it is adam swinging his sword, and trying to punch Adam's sword while moonslice is active leads to V being oneshot as Moonslice amps Adam to anywhere from High 7-C to Low 7-B
wasn't it 7-B before stop changing your mind

also he's punching Adam himself causing the semblance to be interrupted stop saying he's punching the sword you're putting words in my mouth now

My guy.

V1 is 13 kilotons.

Adam stomps people who oneshot 29 kilotons.

V1 cannot harm Adam.

Just because theyre both 7-C doesnt mean that context regarding their scaling just stops mattering.
Unless he can no-sell attacks in the style of Senator Armstrong from the 29 kilotons, V1 should 100% be able to damage, specially through piercing.

big funnies aside uhhh

Unless Adam is a crackshot with his rifle, I don't see why him being able to oneshot V1 is a solid wincon, because V1 has an insane amount of mobility and can just reflect Adam's bullets and attacks right back at him while nullifying any damage it could of done to it. Does his Semblance give him an insane speed boost?

Like bud can range spam, but he needs to do massive chip damage

Would he run out of ammo?
It was posted above that V1's marksman pistol (the thing he does coinshots with) has effectively infinite ammo due to the sheer size of bullets and how easy it is to acquire more, it would take weeks of constant shooting to run out.

Theres nothing to reflect, it is adam swinging his sword
Been a hot minute since I played Ultrakill so @Scottycj256 correct me if I'm wrong, but can't V1 parry Swordsmachine attacks? Which are... sword swings. The sharp edge means nothing.

The cinematic effect of his sword hitting the opponent yeah, that doesnt mean its something that can just be nullified by punching him lol
An explosion in general shouldn't be nullified by being clocked upside the head, but the feedbacker has a few supernatural effects like that to it's name, that's just another one of them

Edit: he doesn't even need charge up time, now that I remember. V1 can cancel out the shockwaves at the end of his "You can't escape!" String

Granted that's only on Standard but that was the difficulty that Hakita play tested so it's something within his range of intentions, and even if every video of the fight is on Violent I can at least reference the Wiki stating it is in fact a thing

"You can't escape!": Sisyphus teleports three times to V1, performing in turn a punch and knee strike, a flying kick, and a stomp, which spawns a grounded shockwave at his feet. The first attack predicts V1's movement, while the rest go for its current position. The final stomp attack can be parried, interrupting the shockwave but not the stomp itself. This attack is only used when V1 is grounded, but the third attack in the chain follows V1 upwards if airborne. This attack requires 3 Stamina.

(For reference even with the stomp not being interrupted V1 can just side dash out of the way)

By the way, on the topic of Adam's AP, does the whole "Team RWBY can one shot 29 kilotons" thing account for the fact they use sharp weapons and thus get way more milage out of their strength?

Last edited:
An explosion in general shouldn't be nullified by being clocked upside the head, but the feedbacker has a few supernatural effects like that to it's name, that's just another one of them

By the way, on the topic of Adam's AP, does the whole "Team RWBY can one shot 29 kilotons" thing account for the fact they use sharp weapons and thus get way more milage out of their strength?
It does yes, because Yang doesnt use bladed weapons and she oneshot the 29 kilotons with her punches

big funnies aside uhhh

Unless Adam is a crackshot with his rifle, I don't see why him being able to oneshot V1 is a solid wincon, because V1 has an insane amount of mobility and can just reflect Adam's bullets and attacks right back at him while nullifying any damage it could of done to it. Does his Semblance give him an insane speed boost?

big funnies aside uhhh

it does but V1 still has extremely superior mobility its nuts

Every single attack from Adam can be parried considering V1 can parry sharp objects like swords from the swordsmachine with no diff.

big funnies aside uhhh

Unless Adam is a crackshot with his rifle, I don't see why him being able to oneshot V1 is a solid wincon
He is a crackshot with it yes, hes able to consistently headshot people without looking at them while wearing a blindfold underneath a vision-obscuring mask while being blind in his left eye
because V1 has an insane amount of mobility and can just reflect Adam's bullets and attacks right back at him while nullifying any damage it could of done to it.
Its a combination of his gun and sword that are a threat to V1 here, as the gap between them is enough that Adam can effectively oneshot if any of his attacks land
Does his Semblance give him an insane speed boost?
Not speed specifically but it does let him create energy clones, but its main use is amping the power of his sword

So no proof of no-selling?
I mean, isn't that how scaling works in general?

If I'm stronger the someone who can one shot 29 killoton monsters and I'm fighting someone who is 13 killotons, wouldn't I just tank their attacks via being way above a one shot ap difference that scales to my base durability?

If I'm stronger the someone who can one shot 29 killoton monsters and I'm fighting someone who is 13 killotons, wouldn't I just tank their attacks via being way above a one shot ap difference that scale to me base durability?
I mean, you literally posted a fight where Adam regularly just no-sells attacks from Blake and Yang, that is proof enough lol

If I'm stronger the someone who can one shot 29 killoton monsters and I'm fighting someone who is 13 killotons, wouldn't I just tank their attacks via being way above a one shot ap difference that scales to my base durability?
Even a 8-C can't no-sell a 9-C bullet. The gap is way higher than one shot range.

He is a crackshot with it yes, hes able to consistently headshot people without looking at them while wearing a blindfold underneath a vision-obscuring mask while being blind in his left eye
So V1 has a massive skill advantage and knows how to defeat opponents with similar skill to it, so he definitely isn't getting a good shot in anytime soon.
reminder
Its a combination of his gun and sword that are a threat to V1 here, as the gap between them is enough that Adam can effectively oneshot if any of his attacks land
Again, it's not about the combination, it's about if Adam can even land a clean hit on V1 thanks to the fact the machine has ridiculous mobility options that will make it very hard for Adam to hit it in the first place. I'm asking how will he be able to close the distance.
Not speed specifically but it does let him create energy clones, but its main use is amping the power of his sword
Do the clones have a timer, or noticable weakness, or anything? Because V1 can already handle being swarmed by multiple projectiles and bullets fired by multiple enemies of the same race.

Even a 8-C can't no-sell a 9-C bullet. The gap is way higher than one shot range.
Funnily enough that doesnt apply to RWBY due to how Aura works, it turns all piercing and slashing damage into blunt force which the cast regularly just shrugs off despite it being on par with them in AP

No, that's because Yang and Blake are comparable to him but he is slightly stronger then them

Blake and Yang have one shot monsters that did this
https://youtu.be/4AdqRru73Ao
45:16
Then there's no proof he can no sell.

Funnily enough that doesnt apply to RWBY due to how Aura works, it turns all piercing and slashing damage into blunt force which the cast regularly just shrugs off despite it being on par with them in AP
Is being argued V1 can bypass said aura.

That's because piercing damage and writers believe bullets are way stronger then they actually are

Hell even a mountain level+ character like Shigaraki was woried about falling to death

Aren't RWBY barriers higher than the character's Durability? The only way V1 would be able to break it would be to parry Adam's bullets or physical attacks right back at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back