• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V1 vs Adam Taurus (ULTRAKILL vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably add to V1's advantages:

"Has experience with incels" so yeah V1 hard counters Adam's cringe

I dunno if the experience is applicable, I don't think Adam's dad ever read him bible stories at night and then revoked it after being grounded

I dunno if the experience is applicable, I don't think Adam's dad ever read him bible stories at night and then revoked it after being grounded
adam's peers did brand his face with the SDC logo cuz he was so annoying

I'll add this to the profiles now, someone can close this thread
If bro is just going to range spam in the air and there is no way for Adam to reach him

Isn't that a stomp and because of the distance gap, Adam can't land the frist hit before he jumps into the air and stays there range spaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back