• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V1 vs Adam Taurus (ULTRAKILL vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't RWBY barriers higher than the character's Durability? The only way V1 would be able to break it would be to parry Adam's bullets or physical attacks right back at him.
Apparently they're like healthbars so V1 just has to keep on the pressure and he'll break it.

Edit: projectile boosting too. V1 parries his own shotgun blast as it leaves the gun and it boosts the power and damage.

Aren't RWBY barriers higher than the character's Durability? The only way V1 would be able to break it would be to parry Adam's bullets or physical attacks right back at him.
Yeah, it's like a health bar that can take like multiple multiple attacks of those comparable or stronger then them

And Adam scales above a one shot of 29 killotons, even without aura

Apparently they're like healthbars so V1 just has to keep on the pressure and he'll break it.

Edit: projectile boosting too. V1 parries his own shotgun blast as it leaves the gun and it boosts the power and damage.
Yeah for something like hours just to break it, I'm sure Adam would just stand there and take it so he would need to range spam for even longer

That's because piercing damage and writers believe bullets are way stronger then they actually are

Hell even a mountain level+ character like Shigaraki was woried about falling to death
Piercing damage is what I was arguing from the start. If V1 can go through the aura, it should 100% be able to damage Adam.

That's what I meant, he can eventually go through it.
I mean, sure? But If thats the angle being argued then yall would have to prove that V1 can land dozens of hits on Adam before Adam lands one. For reference, in the fight between Adam and Yang/Blake, Adam took well over 100 hits without his Aura going down, and Yang needed a fully charged Burn to break it. V1 would need significantly more effort than that, and again, would need to do that before Adam hits him once.

Yeah for something like hours just to break it, I'm sure Adam would just stand there and take it so he would need to range spam for even longer
V1 can literally fight for hours that isnt a big hurdle for him to overcome lol

I mean, sure? But If thats the angle being argued then yall would have to prove that V1 can land dozens of hits on Adam before Adam lands one.
HE LITERALLY CAN, His mobility is COMPLETELY superior to Adam's he can range spam all he wants without being hit

That's still incredibly relevant. Adam >(one-shot gap) 29 kilotons, V1 (proj. boosting) is 45.5 kilotons.
OH TRUE LOL I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT

Adam has a semblance amp that V1 can casually dodge and even interrupt by punching Adam himself, meanwhile he can projectile boost to one shot territory himself, thats actually hilarious

That's still incredibly relevant. Adam >(one-shot gap) 29 kilotons, V1 (proj. boosting) is 45.5 kilotons.
Hmm, if thats the case then this may actually be borderline stompish for V1 lmao, the only thing that was making this fair was the stat gap but if V1 can amp to the point of being able to hurt Adam and just range spam like he does 100% of the time then theres not really anything Adam can even do here

I... Wouldn't take it as that much of a multiplier, but it is worth noting that the 13 kiloton feat was something V1 did with the feedbacker, which is the weakest weapon in his arsenal and totally pales next to Projectile Boost's damage, or especially a Core Nuke

(Which, side note: Core Nuking bypasses a Soldier's ability to block V1's regular blasts, so even if Adam can block an omnidirectional pressure wave like that, he's still dead in the water for handling that particular move)

Edit: I'm also realizing that an airshot with a rocket counts as a core nuke in terms of bypassing a block and sheer damage, and it can work on Sanded enemies despite the rocket launcher's terminal entry mentioning it using blood for the fireball's ignition

Last edited:
I... Wouldn't take it as that much of a multiplier, but it is worth noting that the 13 kiloton feat was something V1 did with the feedbacker, which is the weakest weapon in his arsenal and totally pales next to Projectile Boost's damage, or especially a Core Nuke

(Which, side note: Core Nuking bypasses a Solider's ability to block V1's regular blasts, so even if Adam can block an omnidirectional pressure wave like that, he's still dead in the water for handling that particular move)
Eyup, I've just realised myself. Proj boosting adds a flat amount of damage (increasing the damage of a single shot to about 217%).

So it's more like
Proj Boost/Core Nuke >>>> Feedbacker = 13 Kilotons

yeah i actually just looked at the wiki for Ultrakill

its not x3.5, but its 3.5 damage points added on to the existing damage of the shotgun without projectile boosting, which is 3

the shotgun is 13 kilotons since Feedbacker is the weakest weapon in V1's arsenal, so 3.5 would be roughly 15.167 kilotons, which added onto the base damage is 28 kilotons

yeah i actually just looked at the wiki for Ultrakill

its not x3.5, but its 3.5 damage points added on to the existing damage of the shotgun without projectile boosting, which is 3

the shotgun is 13 kilotons since Feedbacker is the weakest weapon in V1's arsenal, so 3.5 would be roughly 15.167 kilotons, which added onto the base damage is 28 kilotons
Like I said above, the shotgun would scale way above the Feedbacker due to the fact that it's the weakest.

Arguments for V1 seem convincing but match doesn't seem like a stomp either considering the AP gap which could lead in Adams favor.

Neutral btw

Arguments for V1 seem convincing but match doesn't seem like a stomp either considering the AP gap which could lead in Adams favor.

Neutral btw
Eh, the problem is its 100% in character for V1 to just range spam, Adam's ranged options arent able to reach him so V1 just jumps into the sky and unloads on him and theres nothing Adam can really do to fight back

Eh, the problem is its 100% in character for V1 to just range spam, Adam's ranged options arent able to reach him so V1 just jumps into the sky and unloads on him and theres nothing Adam can really do to fight back
But earlier when, in your own words,
V1 cannot harm Adam.
it wasn't a stomp? He doesn't even have any hax that can neg dura so at that point it would have been a stomp already.

But earlier when, in your own words,

it wasn't a stomp? He doesn't even have any hax that can neg dura so at that point it would have been a stomp already.
Yes, because i was unaware of the degree to which V1 is able to amp his damage. Adam stomps people who are 29 kilotons, V1 can amp to 28-45 kilotons. With the new information i concede that my original argument was faulty as V1 can in fact harm Adam. Coupled with Adam's lack of comparable range and V1's ability to nullify Adam's semblance, i am now arguing in the opposite direction, that V1 is the one who stomps.

Yes, because i was unaware of the degree to which V1 is able to amp his damage. Adam stomps people who are 29 kilotons, V1 can amp to 28-45 kilotons.
Not 45, that was an error on my part.
Core Nuke > Projectile Boosting (the flat damage amp brings it to 28 kilotons) > Shotgun (stronger than that) > Feedbacker (weakest weapon) = 13 Kilotons
Core Nuke should scale above projectile boosting but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Also I vote for V1.

Not 45, that was an error on my part.
Core Nuke > Projectile Boosting (the flat damage amp brings it to 28 kilotons) > Shotgun (stronger than that) > Feedbacker (weakest weapon) = 13 Kilotons
Core Nuke should scale above projectile boosting but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Also I vote for V1.
28 kt is still enough to do damage to Adam.

With the new information i concede that my original argument was faulty as V1 can in fact harm Adam. Coupled with Adam's lack of comparable range and V1's tendency to fly awa and range spam as well as the ability to outright nullify Adam's semblance, i am now arguing in the opposite direction, that V1 is the one who stomps.

V1 for reasons above.

Gotta love Range spam + projectile amps, its gonna break his aura even faster then so pretty much GG if this isn't a stomp

Weekly, you liked this comment. If he scales a one-shot above 29 kilotons without Aura then he should be able to tank some, no?

Given, this changes nothing about his inability to deal with range, but still.
Eh, not exactly. Aura doesnt have a set durability, it has a damage cap, a health bar if you will, its able to withstand a set amount of damage before breaking, beit from a ton of hits from fodder enemies, a few dozen hits from a comparable enemy, or one big hit from a way stronger opponent. V1 damage amping to 28 kilotons and then just carpet bombing the battlefield with projectiles would wear Adam's aura down extremely quickly even with his unnaturally high aura reserves.

yeah Adam can still one shot V1, you literally said that Adam is also a crackshot with his rifle so it isnt like V1 automatically sweeps now that he can boost to 28 kilotons

the only thing that changed was that the conditions for winning went from High-Diff to Medium-Diff for V1

V1 still has to put in the effort to beat adam. Not like he automatically wins this by doing nothing.

I'll vote V1 for all the reasons given above, but I'll go further as to say it's not an outright curbstomp

V1 has to get a bit risky to hardcounter Adam's Semblance with the Feedbacker, since at point blank Adam can just slash them normally and do pretty solid damage, and his aura gives him a ton of lasting power even if the AP gap isn't as big as projected at the beginning of the thread

And if he's not point blank, he might not make it in time for Adam to get his Semblance canceled and he can just unleash the shockwave, which would absolutely cripple V1 if not just end the match outright if it hits. V1 has a lot of mobility, but the fact is his only counter to a shockwave being released like that is dodging, and given a few tries in the right circumstances and the fact he's not a slouch in mobility either, that's definitely an Adam W

But considering the skill gap and their arsenal, I'd say it's V1's win probably 8/10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back