• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Musician bunny fights magician elephant

Okay, so Orville Elephant Vs Bunzo Bunny
  1. Speed is equalized
  2. Orville has prior knowledge
  3. Bunzo is bloodlusted
  4. Battle takes place on the UCN pizzeria
dd6n7vw-7449776f-c1fa-416d-8f8c-0ec2c8fe7427.gif

_sfm_render__bunzo_bunny_by_amandabelleda_df6ow48-pre.png

I hope you enjoyed the grand finale!:
I know when your birthday is!~ June 28th:

Mr. Hugs destroys both (incon):

Also, bunzo profile seens outdated sinse It don't take into account the oficial bunzo comic that was relesed(trough IDK how much of It actually happened)

There is also the analog horror videos but IDK how much of It is relevant

Can bunzo even stand up? he only stay hanging in the air during the game beingh lowerd to the player
I believe he can. If he can't, I will change the place of the fight.
Also, bunzo profile seens outdated sinse It don't take into account the oficial bunzo comic that was relesed(trough IDK how much of It actually happened)

There is also the analog horror videos but IDK how much of It is relevant

Would that change his scaling? Like, would that put him at Street+ or something?

I believe he can. If he can't, I will change the place of the fight.

Would that change his scaling? Like, would that put him at Street+ or something?
1-Again, sinse his profile by now only takes things from chapter 2 and nothing else... he can't move and is trapped into the ceeling

2-Not that I know, but this would give him more them animalistic inteligence and the hability to walk(as well acess to the grabpack) I didn't saw the analog horror videos to know if something there is important trough

1-Again, sinse his profile by now only takes things from chapter 2 and nothing else... he can't move and is trapped into the ceeling

2-Not that I know, but this would give him more them animalistic inteligence and the hability to walk(as well acess to the grabpack) I didn't saw the analog horror videos to know if something there is important trough
Okay, then:
1- This fight probably doesn't work.
2- IF they are canon, someone should do the suggestions to be added. I will not volunteer as I know very little about things other than the Poppy Playtime games.

Okay, then:
1- This fight probably doesn't work.
2- IF they are canon, someone should do the suggestions to be added. I will not volunteer as I know very little about things other than the Poppy Playtime games.
1-Unfortunetly
2-It seen to be cannon, I'm making a Mascot Horror game's Discussion Thread and maybe them I will give this a deeper look

Back